Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elspeth said:
I think she's an assistant buyer. It'd be a bit unusual for someone to step straight into the role of a buyer for a chain without some sort of training after their degree.

She is an Assistant Buyer. She works in an office in Kew which is outside of South London. She got the job through her parents, who are friends with the owner. According to the press she works part time (lucky for some eh?) and has Fridays off...

mw7060a said:
British bookmakers are taking bets on Britain's Prince William proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day (14.02.07).
William Hill is offering 14/1 odds that the young royal will get down on one knee to ask Kate Middleton to be his wife today.
Odds on for royal Valentine proposal
That's another 5 pence down the drain! :rolleyes:

Luv2Cruise said:
Give them another year and then you can read about their wedding plans, bootleg photos of her wedding gown, and betmaker odds on where the honeymoon will be....and if Pelly will be go with them.:lol:

:lol: hahahaha

Well there ARE some similiarities between the way Kate is being hounded by the press and the way Diana was hounded....but pray tell, what does that have to do with the validity of the Baroness' decision not to call a jury to sit for the inquest?

The guy isn't beginning to make sense. He's bringing Kate Middleton into it by saying that there are parallels between her pursuit by paparazzi and the way they were hounding Diana. But if he's saying that the paparazzi are relevant to the crash, then he's acknowledging that it was an accident. This is idiotic.

it's unfortunate that Mr Al Fayed has the financial means to pursue this.

Can Miss. Kate sue Mr. Fruit Loop for hounding her and dragging her into his
unhealthy obsession:ermm: vendetta?

That'd be way more trouble than it's worth. If anything, he'd take it as proof that she's part of the conspiracy :rolleyes:

Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace

I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

Binky said:
I don't think Kate is "hounded' nearly as much as Diana was.

If you take into consideration the fact that Kare is not even engaged to Prince William (second-in-the-line, not even The Prince of Wales) I would say some comparision is valid. :)

Royal Fan said:
Goodness will this man ever stop and let Diana rest in peace
Don't be silly, :flowers: he can and will keep this going until the day he dies!

am i allowed to say it can't be soon enough :0

all i can say is this...either the man is totally out to lunch or he knows something we all don't and that is why he has pursued this for so long.

Well, he isn't the topic of this thread, so we can ignore him quite happily here. Sometimes that's the best way to deal with these people.

Unfortunately money has the ability to be heard--no matter how trivial, absurd or insane the 'message'.

But however rich he is, he's not going to derail this thread any more than he has already.

The car is no different from any other rich boyfriend buying his girl the best, but because its Royalty there must be more to it.

Thank heaven Mr Green Prince Albert Grimaldi never bought any of his gals a car or there would be a mess. All the girls wanting one to be considered a "real" girlfriend--like that last one.

Too bad Kate can't drive it at 165 to get away from the blasted photographers. Alas, that would be too much trouble!

So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

Skydragon said:
So Catherine has swapped her Golf for an Audi, she probably paid for it herself, is that news?

The Daily Mail can reveal that she has negotiated a specially enhanced 'arrangement' with the German car-maker similar to the exclusive deal enjoyed by the royals who have proved huge Audi fans over the years

Audi would not have released any details of an enhanced deal and we know Catherine doesn't speak to the press...... so I can reveal the Daily Mail probably made it up! :lol:

You know, somehow I trust you revealation more then the Daily Mail's! :lol:
Poor newspapers are out of news if they print something like that.

I'm glad that the Daily Mail at least had the presence of mind to admit that Prince William didn't make the arrangements or pay for the car. They tried their best to imply it though!

"It is understood from friends of the couple that while Miss Middleton's arrangement echoes that enjoyed by her boyfriend William and the rest of his family, it has been negotiated separately."
I bet they hated to admit that! :lol:

So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.

I'm waiting for the new yak delivered to the Cornwall duchy to eat a papparazzo.

Now that would be quality world news indeed!

Sister Morphine said:
So Catherine got a new car. Are you guys over in England that hard-up for news that this now qualifies? :lol: Surely Jordan or Victoria Beckham can wear something scandalous and get this poor girl off the pages.
The British press are desperate to find something to write and royals sell! :rolleyes: Victoria is over in the states now, isn't she, out of sight, out of mind! :ROFLMAO:

We'd be happy to send her back, I assure you. :p

At least the engagement rumors seem to have come to a halt for the time being, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom