Kate Middleton Current Events 18: February-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnely together in public!It's amazing : william is like his father. The press would be sarcastic with Kate, but...poor girl

EmmieLou said:
However the pics at the races is the first time I have thought an engagement could be soon, Kate had a Royal groomed look about her and just something looked different with them.

They both looked as if they wanted to represent the concept of monarchy - so I had the same impression like you. But wait and see.

i thought that too actually, it seemed like it was an opportunity to "test the water" so to speak.

Pics 14.3.2007

Kate Middleton stops for a take out coffee from Starbucks on her way to work
London, England - 14.03.07

Kate

does anyone else think she's getting thinner?? and not necessarily in a good way....

I can't tell if she's thinner or just looks it because she's not in winter clothes anymore.

It does appear that she is thinner. Love the outfit though. Very young and hip, but still professional.

Chiyo said:
I can't tell if she's thinner or just looks it because she's not in winter clothes anymore.

She does look thinner and I thought that too with the outfit from the races, but both outfits were similar so it could be what she's wearing.

She very thin. I think she's maintained her weight after her substantial weight loss in college, but she is rail thin. She should not lose anymore. I still think she's a pretty girl though. I like her.

I think she looks normal, which is pretty. once she looks thinner and the other time she doesnt, which depends on what she is wearing. I like her a lot, because she is not beautiful or perfector trying too hard , she is simply natural and normal, she sets a good example in my opinion

I agree with that. She's no stunning beauty, but who cares? She seems a level headed, sure footed, down to earth type. Extremely poised. I think William loves her and she's a great fit for his family. I really wish her well.

I really like her I think she is natural thin and I like her clothes very mucht! We are entering spring time so lets wait and see what she will be wearing!

EmmieLou said:
For me Kate does dress kinds old-fashioned, certainly not the vision I had of a future Princess of my country but maybe with time, money and stylists I will like her outfits.

Her outfit at the races was very old fashioned to me and must people I know, I am her age and would not wear it but she obviously liked it and she has the right to wear what she likes.....

I don't know...perhaps Kate's apparel was "conservative", but I thought she was still stylish. I liked her outfit.

For me, personally, I like Kate. I think she'll make a good princess, with the right "training" and help. I, personally, love her style. Sometimes, she adds way too many layers and accessories, but she is still young. Who knows, if and when she becomes a princess, she may completely transform and be a wonderful fashion icon (eventually) and she, more importantly, may be a fantastic princess.

Only time will tell.

I love her blue jacket from Cheltenham. I LOVE it. it's gorgeous.

And that's my opinion.

karla64 said:
Hi New pics of kate attends Chelthenham again..
I liked the other outfit too, but this one is much better!

Last edited by a moderator:
karla64 said:
I think they might have the '3 days into his training' wrong, the course only started yesterday (Thursday). :lol:

mw7060w said:
I don't know...perhaps Kate's apparel was "conservative", but I thought she was still stylish. I liked her outfit
It is considered stylish by most of the middle/upper class girls I know, many of whom have similar outfits. I would prefer it if she is a 'classic' dresser, rather than following any fashion trend, good or bad. :flowers:

The Blue she wore today was also nice, apart from the silly beret! :lol:

karla64 said:
Hi New pics of kate attends Chelthenham again..
kate is beautiful, really really beatiful girl.
william had good eyes for choose a women, she will be a very good figure representative of the british monarchy, she had style is very classic and moderm

Last edited by a moderator:
Love love love that jacket! She looks great.

Kate looks very sophisticated I hope she keeps it up.

I love berets but I don't like that one. If it had been a light beret, it would have looked chic!

Time for a new thread, which can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom