Kate Middleton Current Events 17: January-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charming. You must be looking at a different Royal Family to the rest of us.

fandesacs2003 said:
WONDERFULL

I wish she marries William, it will give some beauty and chic to this ugly family...

I wish I could celebrate my 80th birthday and look as regal and elegant as the queen! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

BeatrixFan said:
Charming. You must be looking at a different Royal Family to the rest of us.

I do not wish to hurt, or to bless anyone, but I would not say that Princess Royal, or both Andrew's daughters are really nice or stylish:bang:

Princes Diana brought beauty and chic to this family, and thanks to her genes that William & Harry are so handsome.

The only old nice element to this is Prince Philip, but his genes have not been transmitted to anyone of his descendence.

As regards the Queen, sorry, but....., for many people she looks like next door's gran mother, and not especially of a nice caracter.

Queen mother was really better for me. And a really valuable strong caracter.

Now I prefer to close this discussion, as people to this Forum seem not to can support any critics about their idols.

Last edited:
1) Many people find William and Harry unattractive.
2) The Queen looks like a grandmother because she is a grandmother

BeatrixFan said:
1) Many people find William and Harry unattractive.
2) The Queen looks like a grandmother because she is a grandmother

I said NEXT DOOR's granmother....
And she looks like a grandmother, since many many years, and very very before she become a granmother.

But it is normal to disagree, it exists one different opinion for each person tho this Earth.

Last edited:
On the Royalist I just readed Prince William accidently hit Kate Middleton near her left eye over the weekend dancing. I wonder if she has a bruised near her eye? That would be an interesting photo to get.:ohmy:

fandesacs2003 said:
WONDERFULL

I really LOVE her taste. I wish she marries William, it will give some beauty and chic to this ugly family...
OUCH!!!!:lol:

Elspeth, you've just given me the biggest laugh of the day. Mostly because whenever anything goes wrong, my Grandad says, "F***ing Ada!" and I had no idea anyone else profaned Ada's name. Thankyou.

fandesacs2003 said:
I do not wish to hurt, or to bless anyone, but I would not say that Princess Royal, or both Andrew's daughters are really nice or stylish:bang:

Princes Diana brought beauty and chic to this family, and thanks to her genes that William & Harry are so handsome.

The only old nice element to this is Prince Philip, but his genes have not been transmitted to anyone of his descendence.

As regards the Queen, sorry, but....., for many people she looks like next door's gran mother, and not especially of a nice caracter.

Queen mother was really better for me. And a really valuable strong caracter.

Now I prefer to close this discussion, as people to this Forum seem not to can support any critics about their idols.

I have to tell you that I find the Queen very elegant for her age and position in life. She still lives by the old rules of decorum and I find nothing at all wrong with that. Further more, as women age, they tend to become older loking and more matronly, as indeed the queen does. However, I still find her an amazingly beautiful woman, even with her age, or perhaps because of. Beauty comes in all forums. And a definite component to beauty is confidence, and decorum. Both of which the Queen posses in great measures. Above and beyond all of that, if you feel that she looks somewhat grandmotherly, what in the name of heaven is wrong with that. I think that it must make her more accessible to her subjects.

And if you are still having doubts, I would suggest you have a look at how the Queen looks in this thread, http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/queen-elizabeth-prince-philip-visit-netherlands-feb-2007-a-11637.html. She looks amazing, and happy.

And if that does not convince you, well then I really hope that you age VERY gracefully indeed... :lol:

georgiea said:
On the Royalist I just readed Prince William accidently hit Kate Middleton near her left eye over the weekend dancing. I wonder if she has a bruised near her eye? That would be an interesting photo to get.:ohmy:
They obviously read post 178 by Luv2Cruise! :rolleyes:

Little "Billy the Basher" is BACK! Haaaa! :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
They obviously read post 178 by Luv2Cruise! :rolleyes:
No, they read the papers -- well the tabloids!!! Yikes! :) Kate had a slight bruise that night coming out of the club. Double Yikes! William has two left feet. Triple Yikes! LOL

Last edited:
She doesn't wear Jigsaw clothes! Too pitty they are really nice!

Luv2Cruise said:
No, they read the papers -- well the tabloids!!! Yikes! :) Kate had a slight bruise that night coming out of the club. Double Yikes! William has two left feet. Triple Yikes! LOL
You mean they were not reading your news breaking posts, shame on them! :lol:

i love her dress, she looks beautiful. she doesn't remind me so much of princess mary as the other kate (katie holmes cruise)
that one photo of william looks like he's had a few too many, is that man holding him up to walk or just grabbing his arm.
one more thing, who is pippa? sister, friend, cousin???
thanks for the photos and links

Pippa is her younger sister. A couple months ago the papps took a few pictures of her in public domain.

The Queen was I think quite beautiful as a young woman and the beauty of her younger sister Princess Margaret was renowned across the world. Margaret's eldest son, Lord Linley and the Queen's middle son Prince Andrew are incredibly handsome men.

Princess Anne's children Zara and Peter Philips are both very attractive and stylish young people.

So I wouldn't call it an ugly family. Kate, being quite attractive will fit right in.

The only reason they are not considered attractive by today's standards is that they do not cater to the recent fashions. They wear what they like and are comfortable in.

Hear Heat ysbel. I am with you! I think that it is an incedibly attractive family. With the exception or two perhaps, but guess what, one has that in every family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom