The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 04:44 AM

Charming. You must be looking at a different Royal Family to the rest of us.

Old 02-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
WONDERFULL

I wish she marries William, it will give some beauty and chic to this ugly family...
I wish I could celebrate my 80th birthday and look as regal and elegant as the queen! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Charming. You must be looking at a different Royal Family to the rest of us.
I do not wish to hurt, or to bless anyone, but I would not say that Princess Royal, or both Andrew's daughters are really nice or stylish

Princes Diana brought beauty and chic to this family, and thanks to her genes that William & Harry are so handsome.

The only old nice element to this is Prince Philip, but his genes have not been transmitted to anyone of his descendence.

As regards the Queen, sorry, but....., for many people she looks like next door's gran mother, and not especially of a nice caracter.

Queen mother was really better for me. And a really valuable strong caracter.

Now I prefer to close this discussion, as people to this Forum seem not to can support any critics about their idols.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:20 AM

1) Many people find William and Harry unattractive.
2) The Queen looks like a grandmother because she is a grandmother
Old 02-05-2007, 05:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Talking

WILLIAM: WILL YOU MARRY ME? KATE: YES, IT'S ALL I'VE EVER LONGED FOR. YES, OH YES, DEAR WILLIAM..

ANOTHER ROYAL EXCLUSIVE
Old 02-05-2007, 05:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
1) Many people find William and Harry unattractive.
2) The Queen looks like a grandmother because she is a grandmother
I said NEXT DOOR's granmother....
And she looks like a grandmother, since many many years, and very very before she become a granmother.

But it is normal to disagree, it exists one different opinion for each person tho this Earth.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Royal Highness

On the Royalist I just readed Prince William accidently hit Kate Middleton near her left eye over the weekend dancing. I wonder if she has a bruised near her eye? That would be an interesting photo to get.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Commoner

Quote:
WONDERFULL

I really LOVE her taste. I wish she marries William, it will give some beauty and chic to this ugly family...
OUCH!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
WILLIAM: WILL YOU MARRY ME? KATE: YES, IT'S ALL I'VE EVER LONGED FOR. YES, OH YES, DEAR WILLIAM..

ANOTHER ROYAL EXCLUSIVE
Bloody Ada....
Old 02-06-2007, 05:36 PM

Elspeth, you've just given me the biggest laugh of the day. Mostly because whenever anything goes wrong, my Grandad says, "F***ing Ada!" and I had no idea anyone else profaned Ada's name. Thankyou.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I do not wish to hurt, or to bless anyone, but I would not say that Princess Royal, or both Andrew's daughters are really nice or stylish

Princes Diana brought beauty and chic to this family, and thanks to her genes that William & Harry are so handsome.

The only old nice element to this is Prince Philip, but his genes have not been transmitted to anyone of his descendence.

As regards the Queen, sorry, but....., for many people she looks like next door's gran mother, and not especially of a nice caracter.

Queen mother was really better for me. And a really valuable strong caracter.

Now I prefer to close this discussion, as people to this Forum seem not to can support any critics about their idols.
I have to tell you that I find the Queen very elegant for her age and position in life. She still lives by the old rules of decorum and I find nothing at all wrong with that. Further more, as women age, they tend to become older loking and more matronly, as indeed the queen does. However, I still find her an amazingly beautiful woman, even with her age, or perhaps because of. Beauty comes in all forums. And a definite component to beauty is confidence, and decorum. Both of which the Queen posses in great measures. Above and beyond all of that, if you feel that she looks somewhat grandmotherly, what in the name of heaven is wrong with that. I think that it must make her more accessible to her subjects.

And if you are still having doubts, I would suggest you have a look at how the Queen looks in this thread, http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-a-11637.html. She looks amazing, and happy.

And if that does not convince you, well then I really hope that you age VERY gracefully indeed...
Old 02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea
On the Royalist I just readed Prince William accidently hit Kate Middleton near her left eye over the weekend dancing. I wonder if she has a bruised near her eye? That would be an interesting photo to get.
They obviously read post 178 by Luv2Cruise!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Commoner

Little "Billy the Basher" is BACK! Haaaa!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
They obviously read post 178 by Luv2Cruise!
No, they read the papers -- well the tabloids!!! Yikes! :-) Kate had a slight bruise that night coming out of the club. Double Yikes! William has two left feet. Triple Yikes! LOL
Old 02-07-2007, 05:50 AM
Heir Apparent

She doesn't wear Jigsaw clothes! Too pitty they are really nice!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise
No, they read the papers -- well the tabloids!!! Yikes! :-) Kate had a slight bruise that night coming out of the club. Double Yikes! William has two left feet. Triple Yikes! LOL
You mean they were not reading your news breaking posts, shame on them!
Old 02-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

i love her dress, she looks beautiful. she doesn't remind me so much of princess mary as the other kate (katie holmes cruise)
that one photo of william looks like he's had a few too many, is that man holding him up to walk or just grabbing his arm.
one more thing, who is pippa? sister, friend, cousin???
thanks for the photos and links
Old 02-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Gentry

Pippa is her younger sister. A couple months ago the papps took a few pictures of her in public domain.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The Queen was I think quite beautiful as a young woman and the beauty of her younger sister Princess Margaret was renowned across the world. Margaret's eldest son, Lord Linley and the Queen's middle son Prince Andrew are incredibly handsome men.

Princess Anne's children Zara and Peter Philips are both very attractive and stylish young people.

So I wouldn't call it an ugly family. Kate, being quite attractive will fit right in.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 02-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Aristocracy

The only reason they are not considered attractive by today's standards is that they do not cater to the recent fashions. They wear what they like and are comfortable in.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton