The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
I would love this thread. Just keep posting endless pictures of her entering her flat, leaving it, standing next to it, peering out of a window, getting her mail.....any and all news connected to Kate's flat. I think it'll be one of the busiest threads here.
Please my dearest fellow TRF members, have pity on your poor British mod team! We're going crazy enough as it is! :w00t2:

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 01-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Please my dearest fellow TRF members, have pity on your poor British mod team! We're going crazy enough as it is! :w00t2:

Just think of the traffic a thread like that would generate! Why, you'd have thousands of people here daily just wondering what color socks she's wearing as she leaves her flat, what side her purse is on when she enters her flat and what color the the curtains on her window in her flat are when she's peering through it.

This place will be famous!

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 01-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Heir Apparent

William off for Kate's big day
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007010458,00.html

TopShop sells out of Kate's £40 dress
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Kate Middleton in the spotlight
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...90-663,00.html
Old 01-11-2007, 06:51 AM
Heir Apparent

What is Topshop? A online store?
Old 01-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
What is Topshop? A online store?
www.topshop.co.uk

I only hope Catherine won't appear in one of those babydoll-dresses. They are ridiculous!
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't like at all these clothes but I think everything on her looks nice! She doesn't wear anything form Jigsaw and their clothes are lovely!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 07:40 AM
Nobility

That is interesting to know about TopShop as I have noticed that since Kate has been working for Jigsaw her fashion has improved. She was fine before but I thought she dressed on most occasions a little older than her age.

Now she is wearing fashionable skirts, hats and jewellery so I just assumed it was from Jigsaw.

I guess most of the people working at Jigsaw would be fashion lead so Kate has to make more of an effort to wear what is 'hot' and 'trendy' right now.

That dress looked really well on her.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou
That is interesting to know about TopShop as I have noticed that since Kate has been working for Jigsaw her fashion has improved. She was fine before but I thought she dressed on most occasions a little older than her age.

Now she is wearing fashionable skirts, hats and jewellery so I just assumed it was from Jigsaw.

I guess most of the people working at Jigsaw would be fashion lead so Kate has to make more of an effort to wear what is 'hot' and 'trendy' right now.

That dress looked really well on her.
But it reminded me a bit of the costumes the dancers wear at "Riverdance". She looked as if she could immediately start to do tap dance....
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
www.topshop.co.uk

I only hope Catherine won't appear in one of those babydoll-dresses. They are ridiculous!
Topshop is also one of the top stores in the UK, with quite a few branches.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Topshop is also one of the top stores in the UK, with quite a few branches.
Has anyone ever seen pictures of Catherine shopping there? Why do I think she's decided to quitt the shopping tours where she is constantly fotographed in order to shop online and have the parcels sent to her parents?

I believe the last thing Catherine wants at the moment are negative headlines and more harrassment. I wouldn't wonder if she is wise enough to listen to William or his advisors how to avoid headlines etc.

So hopefully the whole interest dies down soon as I don't believe for a moment there will be an enagement announcement this year when there is Diana's anniversery and the diamond wedding of the queen and prince Philip.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
But it reminded me a bit of the costumes the dancers wear at "Riverdance". She looked as if she could immediately start to do tap dance....
lol that is so true, now all I can think about is Kate in Riverdance!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...5530&langId=-1

Link of Topshop dress that Kate wore on her 25th birthday.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Middleton melee shows 'learnt nothing' from Diana: ex British PM

Former prime minister Sir John Major has labelled as "grotesque" press harassment of Prince William's girlfriend, adding it showed "we have learnt nothing" from the death of Diana, princess of Wales.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070111...a_070111142519
Old 01-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Middleton melee shows 'learnt nothing' from Diana: ex British PM

Former prime minister Sir John Major has labelled as "grotesque" press harassment of Prince William's girlfriend, adding it showed "we have learnt nothing" from the death of Diana, princess of Wales.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070111...a_070111142519

There are celebrities here in the States that don't get it as bad as Kate does right now. That's pretty pathetic.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 01-11-2007, 04:20 PM

Oh of course because John Major really did alot to prevent it during his premiership didn't he?
Old 01-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

since everyone on this thread thinks it is awful the way Kate is being chased by the press then maybe as a mark of respect for the privacy of Kate i think it would be a good idea NOT to post pictures of her leaving her house on her way to work

Old 01-11-2007, 04:45 PM

A very good idea. Maybe a Kate Middleton pic amnesty. The press agencies wouldnt get so many hits and it might have some effect I suppose. A little boycott may not come a-miss.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Beatrixfan that is a really good idea

Old 01-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
A very good idea. Maybe a Kate Middleton pic amnesty. The press agencies wouldnt get so many hits and it might have some effect I suppose. A little boycott may not come a-miss.
Indeed. (And it might make William be able to catch up, as he's now three threads behind!)
Old 01-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Courtier

Wouldnt it be easier to Kate just to move to a different apartment¿. I dunno, I would do that

Tags
kate middleton