The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
So long as peope don't break the law or cause harm in the process they have committed no crime.
So you don't think it might be harmful to Catherine, to be pursued in this way.

What about anyone who might also be trying to walk along the road, the pensioner, the woman with a child in a pushchair, who would have to step into the road to avoid them.

How about the way they put road users in danger when stepping into the road without a thought for what might be coming, blocking Catherines view of potential dangers from vehicles or while they are in pursuit of their quarry?

Old 01-10-2007, 11:21 AM

Does any one have the Tatler article on "25 things you didn't know about Kate Middleton"?

Old 01-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the Queen must do something!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
So you don't think it might be harmful to Catherine, to be pursued in this way.
Well according to so many of the posters here, she's a strong individual, so if you follow their line of thinking she's managing perfectly ok.

Whether it is or isn't detrimental to her, I, nor you, know. If it is, then she should seriously evaluate her relationship. If she does become Williaam's fiancee and then wife, the scrutiny will be alot worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
What about anyone who might also be trying to walk along the road, the pensioner, the woman with a child in a pushchair, who would have to step into the road to avoid them.

How about the way they put road users in danger when stepping into the road without a thought for what might be coming, blocking Catherines view of potential dangers from vehicles or while they are in pursuit of their quarry?
That's where my comment about causing harm comes into play. Did I not make myself clear about that?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilluver07
Does any one have the Tatler article on "25 things you didn't know about Kate Middleton"?
Yes, I have a subscription to Tatler and have on more than one occasion thought they weren't fans of her. Generally speaking it was quite trivial, with questions like what's her favourite drink, where does she shop etc. However, some of the more serious questions seemed to have quite a negative tone to them or maybe that's just the way I read it.

Interestingly they had their "Hot 200" in the same issue, which is essentially a list of the 200 hottest males and females. They have the list every year. Kate was conspicuously absent, although Chelsy, who lives in another country and is infrequently in Britain made the list. Another subtle dig against Kate, I thought.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Commoner

i feel sorry that all these photographers are pestering her just like diana...
Old 01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

closed thread

This thread must have set a new record for Current Event threads, reaching 11 pages in only 5 days!
Time to start a new thread for the Current Events of Kate (Catherine) Middleton, which can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton