The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Nobility

Here is another article of her "flash". It's just leg and not that high. Way to exaggerate, tabloids!

Oh and new pictures of her going to work this morning. At WENN

Old 12-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Flash or no flash, I think Kate looked really pretty!
Learning the technique of properly getting out of the car is still in future for Kate.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy

I would most certainly blame the photographer considering he had to be on his knees to take the shot in the first place! Over exaggeration is the tool of a hopelessly untalented writer and god knows the media has more than a few of those on the payroll. btw Kate, you looked fabulous as always!
Old 12-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Nobility

It looked like she was putting on her shoes, not just getting out of a car.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez
It must be nice to be so very casually dressed for work.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Courtier

Fishnet clad Kate legs it to party with booze brothers wills and harry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.brunopress.nl

type in search 'kate middleton or prince william
Old 12-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Nobility

compared to what some of her age group peers are publicly flashing, these photos are not all that bad. You don't even see the top of her thighs/underwear.

I think she looks great in the photo! Great hair and makeup. And very nice legs too!

It's interesting that she is sometimes (often) considered boring and too perfect (as the article implies). Now she shows a bit of leg, and she's considered "cringeworthy"!
Old 12-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Commoner

I don't think she looks pretty at all. Kate maynot have flashed EVERYTHING but she sure looks like she is on her way. I still don't understand how people can call this woman suitable for Prince William. And doesn't kate, apparently, work??? Ummm...hope she was on time.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Nobility

Oh shes only young and of course shes going to party and live it up, Id say enjoy your life Kate and have some wicked fun with Will
Old 12-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Courtier

kate middleton going to work after a night out...

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_...er+a+night+out.

if not working then type in search 'kate middleton'
Old 12-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

In the photo's, she looks like she is trying to 'shuffle' her way into or out of her side of the car and there is no way you can do that elegantly.

Why is everyone so shocked, she is young and has legs!
Old 12-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
She certainly looks dressed in fashionable gear and still manages to look smart!
Old 12-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think she needs more privacy too. Watching that video really brought it home for me. She must see them every day!
It's amazing. She totally ignores them. I like her more and more - she doesn't get flustered, keeps her cool and obviously does not like the attention. I don't think she'll get engaged to William anytime soon - they are still too young - but she'd probably make a good princess one day.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Nobility

how sad that a young woman shows a bit of leg whilist getting out of a car, I mean after the recent Britney Spears pictures how Kate even made the news for this is beyond me.

Can you imagine the reporter that has to find an angle to write about, how he ended up thinking about Kate flashing some leg is beyond me!
Old 12-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

It may not be the most elegant pose, but she still looks pretty good to me. She's a pretty young woman with a nice figure and good legs. There were no runs in her stockings and no panties showing. She isn't bleary eyed or drooling and her hair is not a mess. I don't see a problem.

And we've already seen lots of pics of her in a bikini so we're not seeing anything we haven't seen before.

Must be a slow news day.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Royal Highness

poor kate...she's obviously done the most foul thing any potential royal bride can do...she's showed too much thigh! how can we expect this woman to be a positive role model now? what charity will want her to be their patron? would any reputable hospital want to have her visiting their patients? and how can the church of england possibly allow a woman like this to be the wife of the head of the church? i'm sorry but this harlot will just have to go!
Old 12-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad25
Oh shes only young and of course shes going to party and live it up, Id say enjoy your life Kate and have some wicked fun with Will
I said we can enjoy our life without showing our legs so much. I agree. This woman is not suitable for Prince Williams. Of course, he is not perfect, either...I suppose that we must "take" our princes, and presidents and popular characters as inmorals as they are, for only old fashioned persons have any idea of what morals is.

We can enjoy the life, goes to parties and have a nice, fun life, without being like some nowadays people are. The words "modern" and "funny" are becoming more and more synonim of the most horrid things.

Vanesa.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

i think she needs to be careful of what she wears
Old 12-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Nobility

Kate looked FABULOUS. William has great taste. She is a classy young woman. I wish them the best. Lovely young couple.

And Skydragon, I always enjoy your posts as well!!! Ah maturity and sanity. As Martha Stewart would say, [they're] a good thing!!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
poor kate...she's obviously done the most foul thing any potential royal bride can do...she's showed too much thigh! how can we expect this woman to be a positive role model now? what charity will want her to be their patron? would any reputable hospital want to have her visiting their patients? and how can the church of england possibly allow a woman like this to be the wife of the head of the church? i'm sorry but this harlot will just have to go!
Quite so, Duchess! And thank you for this morning laugh....

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton