Kate Middleton Current Events 15: December 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another article of her "flash". It's just leg and not that high. Way to exaggerate, tabloids!

Oh and new pictures of her going to work this morning. At WENN

Last edited:
Flash or no flash, I think Kate looked really pretty! :)
Learning the technique of properly getting out of the car is still in future for Kate. ;)

Last edited:
I would most certainly blame the photographer considering he had to be on his knees to take the shot in the first place! Over exaggeration is the tool of a hopelessly untalented writer and god knows the media has more than a few of those on the payroll. btw Kate, you looked fabulous as always!

It looked like she was putting on her shoes, not just getting out of a car.

compared to what some of her age group peers are publicly flashing, these photos are not all that bad. You don't even see the top of her thighs/underwear.

I think she looks great in the photo! Great hair and makeup. And very nice legs too!

It's interesting that she is sometimes (often) considered boring and too perfect (as the article implies). Now she shows a bit of leg, and she's considered "cringeworthy"!

I don't think she looks pretty at all. Kate maynot have flashed EVERYTHING but she sure looks like she is on her way. I still don't understand how people can call this woman suitable for Prince William.:wacko: And doesn't kate, apparently, work??? Ummm...hope she was on time.:cool:

Oh shes only young and of course shes going to party and live it up, Id say enjoy your life Kate and have some wicked fun with Will ;)

In the photo's, she looks like she is trying to 'shuffle' her way into or out of her side of the car and there is no way you can do that elegantly.

Why is everyone so shocked, she is young and has legs! :lol:

regardez said:
Oh and new pictures of her going to work this morning. At WENN

She certainly looks dressed in fashionable gear and still manages to look smart!

regardez said:
I think she needs more privacy too. Watching that video really brought it home for me. She must see them every day!

It's amazing. She totally ignores them. I like her more and more - she doesn't get flustered, keeps her cool and obviously does not like the attention. I don't think she'll get engaged to William anytime soon - they are still too young - but she'd probably make a good princess one day.

how sad that a young woman shows a bit of leg whilist getting out of a car, I mean after the recent Britney Spears pictures how Kate even made the news for this is beyond me.

Can you imagine the reporter that has to find an angle to write about, how he ended up thinking about Kate flashing some leg is beyond me!

It may not be the most elegant pose, but she still looks pretty good to me. She's a pretty young woman with a nice figure and good legs. There were no runs in her stockings and no panties showing. She isn't bleary eyed or drooling and her hair is not a mess. I don't see a problem.

And we've already seen lots of pics of her in a bikini so we're not seeing anything we haven't seen before. :)

Must be a slow news day.

poor kate...she's obviously done the most foul thing any potential royal bride can do...she's showed too much thigh! how can we expect this woman to be a positive role model now? what charity will want her to be their patron? would any reputable hospital want to have her visiting their patients? and how can the church of england possibly allow a woman like this to be the wife of the head of the church? i'm sorry but this harlot will just have to go!

Nad25 said:
Oh shes only young and of course shes going to party and live it up, Id say enjoy your life Kate and have some wicked fun with Will ;)

I said we can enjoy our life without showing our legs so much. I agree. This woman is not suitable for Prince Williams. Of course, he is not perfect, either...I suppose that we must "take" our princes, and presidents and popular characters as inmorals as they are, for only old fashioned persons have any idea of what morals is.

We can enjoy the life, goes to parties and have a nice, fun life, without being like some nowadays people are. The words "modern" and "funny" are becoming more and more synonim of the most horrid things. :mad:

Vanesa.

Kate looked FABULOUS. William has great taste. She is a classy young woman. I wish them the best. Lovely young couple.

And Skydragon, I always enjoy your posts as well!!! Ah maturity and sanity. As Martha Stewart would say, [they're] a good thing!!

Last edited:
Duchess said:
poor kate...she's obviously done the most foul thing any potential royal bride can do...she's showed too much thigh! how can we expect this woman to be a positive role model now? what charity will want her to be their patron? would any reputable hospital want to have her visiting their patients? and how can the church of england possibly allow a woman like this to be the wife of the head of the church? i'm sorry but this harlot will just have to go!
Quite so, Duchess! :flowers: And thank you for this morning laugh.... :lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

Duchess said:

Priceless Duchess, absolutely priceless!:clap: :lol:

Over a page of posts on Kate's legs, and no doubt more to come. Soon enough it will be exaggerated into a Sharon Stone moment, the story will become confused with the (following morning's?) "inappropriate" work clothes, and before you know it...

OMG....its not that serious folks!

She didn't flash a lot of leg coming out of the car. Compared to some celebrities, various "new princesses" etc., Catherine has continued to impress me with the way she handles the press. She could be courting the press or just plain nasty, instead she does nothing and is called scowling, mean, etc. She can't win. She is not going to please everyone but if you don't like her...can we not be so superficial about it?! I mean, does EVERYONE on this board walk around smiling 24/7? Should Kate?!

She is a normal middle upper class girl who is dating a member of the Royal Family and is doing the best she can.

In response to the comments about her partying and getting up to go to work the next day...what do you expect? If she stayed home, then people would question her committment to the job..her boyfriend just finished his millitary training and she wants to spend time with him...should she have stayed home?.....and she is at the age where she can burn the candle at both ends. Staying up late and getting up early? Surely, she is not the first person to do that? And does it matter what she is wearing? Is anyone on this board privy to her company's dress code? She works for an accessories store right? Not a brokerage house, law firm, etc. She doesn't have to wear a suit? Maybe they have casual Friday's? She is assistant buyer right? Not a manager, director, etc? She has been working for a couple of days...so I am pretty sure she has confirmed with her "employer or fellow employee's" what is acceptable work attire.

Last edited:
Oh, don't be silly. Don't you know this random collection of royal-watchers on the internet is the best pool of girlfriends available? :)

People need to lighten up. The royals and their friends are humans, not museum pieces.

Vanesa said:
I said we can enjoy our life without showing our legs so much. I agree. This woman is not suitable for Prince Williams. Of course, he is not perfect, either...I suppose that we must "take" our princes, and presidents and popular characters as inmorals as they are, for only old fashioned persons have any idea of what morals is.

We can enjoy the life, goes to parties and have a nice, fun life, without being like some nowadays people are. The words "modern" and "funny" are becoming more and more synonim of the most horrid things. :mad:

Vanesa.

On what basis Kate is not suitable for Prince Willaim?? He also goes out have a drink with his friends including kate with him, dont forget that he is also a young guy who likes to enjoy him self even if hes our future king , kate is no exception, shes a young Brit girl, goes out with her mates and have a couple of drinks here and there, i dont see anything wrong in that, shes not excatly out every night!!

what can the poor girl do?? the photographers wont leave her alone and they happen to caught her in an silly position, so what?? one night and now its gone, big deal :rolleyes:

Vanesa said:

Vanesa.

Many of the royals from past generations were very 'immoral'. They had affairs like it was their job, drank excessively and did many things that you could criticize current royals for doing. Kate seems like quite a good person and the fact that she drinks a little or accidently flashes a little leg does not make her unsuitable for William.

EmmieLou said:
how sad that a young woman shows a bit of leg whilist getting out of a car, I mean after the recent Britney Spears pictures how Kate even made the news for this is beyond me.
Well, Britney wasn't exactly photographed at 2:30 AM in the morning with PRINCE WILLIAM. Britney also isn't tipped to be the next Princess of Wales. :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom