Kate Middleton Current Events 14: November-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incas said:
So what's the news on Kate?;)

Well, Kate's too smart to give us any news. ;)

Add to the fact that there isn't any news and it all becomes very boring.

BeatrixFan said:

I think if Wills and Kate get married, they'll give us enough to keep us from getting bored.

In fact, Kate reminds me of one of Charles' old girlfriends, Lady Jane Wellesley, and that lady had some spunk.

Maybe that's why they didn't get married.

I agree with you Ysbel. I think Kate will make a lovely princess and someday consort and will have cute kids with William as well.

I think Kate shall make a very good consort.

If the poppies should ever start to grow, I'm sure she shall be pruned back down to size but other than that I feel very positive about her :flowers:

BeatrixFan said:

Many there isn't any news because we are about to get the BIG news:lol:

ysbel said:
That combined with the clothing and the open mouth expression just makes me think WAG.

I agree that Chelsy is probably very intelligent but if so, her look doesn't really reflect that.

What is a WAG?:ermm:

A WAG is a wife or girlfriend of a footballer. Victoria Beckham is the Queen WAG. :)
If you saw the show on BBC America - Footballer's Wives - those are WAGS.

Although now I think the WAG expression is used in any sport. I saw it recently used for golf.

But usually WAGS have a connotation of being very low brow. Most golfer's wives don't fall under that catageory.

Thats right. WAGS are extremely chavvy, very common and extremely tacky. Golfer's wives tend to have a bit of class and are usually called Golf Widows not Golf WAGS.

Pics 13.12.2006

Kate Middleton leaving home to go to work London, England - 13.12.06 - belga

Kate 1 Kate 2

iceflower said:
Kate Middleton leaving home to go to work London, England - 13.12.06 - belga

Kate 1 Kate 2

That's a really nice outfit ... she looks wonderful ... and I would love to get this handbag :lol:

cde said:
A WAG is a wife or girlfriend of a footballer. Victoria Beckham is the Queen WAG. :)
If you saw the show on BBC America - Footballer's Wives - those are WAGS.

Although now I think the WAG expression is used in any sport. I saw it recently used for golf.

Well actually the term is more exclusive than I had thought. www.acronymfinder.com limits a WAG to a wife or girlfriend of an English football player. I guess the wives and girlfriends of the German, French or Italian players aren't WAG-gy enough :p

Maybe Harry is just showing solidarity with English footballers. What is it about these English men? Hmmm. :lol:

They are not getting married anytime soon. William has a commitment to The Queen to complete his military service and take up his public duties before asking permission to marry.

A marriage for Kate is at least two years away in my opinion.

branchg said:
They are not getting married anytime soon. William has a commitment to The Queen to complete his military service and take up his public duties before asking permission to marry.

A marriage for Kate is at least two years away in my opinion.
That sounds about right.

I agree with you branchg.

In New Zealand "wag" also means to stay awayfrom school illegal. A slang word for playing truant.

Stellad

I think she had showed what a glorious member of the Royal family she would be. I think she looked incredibly elegant and already looks every inch the royal.
Exciting times...

Kate is elegant wow and big hat!!! Kate is beautiful and elegant dress!!! Prince Williams girlfriend Kate see out happy and see on Prince Williams Parade!

Time to close the thread

With the fever surrounding Kate, we'll close this thread and start a brand new thread for the Current Events for Miss Middleton
It can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom