The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

Is she wearing a makeup?
Because her eyes look smaller and tone of skin is "whiter"

Old 11-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Nobility

Those pics of her throwing out her trash are hilarious. I can just imagine the second she pulled away, all those paparazzi fighting over those bags... Next up, "Kate trashes the environment and throws away recyclables- Prince Charles Furious".

Old 11-30-2006, 12:08 AM
Commoner

I think she looks a lot like CP Mary in those photos, especially the third one.

Cute keychain.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Serene Highness

What a cute outfit. I think its funny that she had to call William to unlock her door when she got locked out last week. Would he really be able to drop his military duties to do that though? Unless it was in the evening or weekend I suppose.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Nobility

It was the day he went to the Rememberance parade. The article said she waited in her car until it was over and he came.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
One's boyfriend is next bin line to the throne..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...=1766&ito=1490
Oh Lord, she could even carry old clothes in this bag in order to hand it over to the next Oxfam-shop.... At least that's what I was doing when I was last carrying such trash bags... What does that picture wants to tell us? That she is still living? Or what? If the rest of the Mail is equally filled with "news" I wonder why anybody reads this stuff...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Will Kate Middleton Be the Newest Princess???

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2689718&page=1
Old 11-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:

Now you see what happens, one British tabloid, prints a story that they found out from a 'source', 'close friend', 'servant', 'nameless ???' and suddenly it becomes a fact that is repeated in papers in the US!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Administrator

You haven't seen anything...William (and a small pic of Kate) are on the cover of this weeks People.

http://people.aol.com/people/magazine/0,26318,,00.html

ETA: of course...the article really doesn't SAY ANYTHING! It must have been a slow news week for People...and this was before Pamela Anderson broke up with Kid Rock!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Nobility

Great, Elspeth, does this mean that we can continue the speculation?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
ETA: of course...the article really doesn't SAY ANYTHING! It must have been a slow news week for People...and this was before Pamela Anderson broke up with Kid Rock!
Surprise, surprise!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Its a shame we are so FAR BEHIND on the speculation in the States :) The article just repeats everything we have read here via posts and the Daily Mail, Mirror, etc.

If and when it happens...and there won't be any doubt.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
Its a shame we are so FAR BEHIND on the speculation in the States :) The article just repeats everything we have read here via posts and the Daily Mail, Mirror, etc.

If and when it happens...and there won't be any doubt.
Well you did know about Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock before us!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Not to get totally off topic...cause my fellow Mods will kill me...but I called that one on Wedding #2.

Back to Kate and Wills.....at least they picked pictures where she is smiling. BeatrixFan will be happy about that.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Courtier

Kate's New Job?

It might be that our Ms. Kate has found herself something to do for us to comment on.

PRINCE WILLIAM'S GIRLFRIEND SURPRISES AS TEA LADY

http://www.pr-inside.com/prince-will...-as-r27927.htm
Old 12-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

KATE MIDDLETON PICKS HER BAG

EVERYBODY's looking closely at Kate Middleton's style choices – and it looks like Meli' Melo' is in for a big sales surge after this week's papers.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=40685
Old 12-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
KATE MIDDLETON PICKS HER BAGEVERYBODY's looking closely at Kate Middleton's style choices – and it looks like Meli' Melo' is in for a big sales surge after this week's papers.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=40685

I know what I want for Christmas!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 AM

So she is a professional accessories buyer for Jigsaw?
Is she like those wholesale buyers that goes out, buys bulk accessories for Jigsaw to sell retail?
If so, that is a very unglamorous job. It's not rocket science or anything, but it's a very unexpected sort of job for a daughter of the millionaire class who attended Scotland's most prestigious university, or second most prestigious if Edinburgh Uni. as #1 (highly probable, come to think of it.) I can't imagine any of those girls I know who go to Columbia working as buyers. I don't mean this an insult to anyone who has the job. I personally think it's a cool job, and I could see myself doing it, but not someone like Catherine....She is totally a PR or magazine-intern type.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 AM

Quote:

Thanks, karla. I am shaking my head at this "next Princess Diana" nonsense. I wish the media would stop pushing this idea on the consumer masses. Diana is gone and there won't be another Diana. We have memories to cherish, but there won't be another. She was too unique. But if it is true Catherine is to be Will's wife, I guess we could call her the new "Catherine the Great." That's pretty cool, as it appeals to my obsession for all things Russia.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
So she is a professional accessories buyer for Jigsaw?
Is she like those wholesale buyers that goes out, buys bulk accessories for Jigsaw to sell retail?
If so, that is a very unglamorous job. It's not rocket science or anything, but it's a very unexpected sort of job for a daughter of the millionaire class who attended Scotland's most prestigious university, or second most prestigious if Edinburgh Uni. as #1 (highly probable, come to think of it.) I can't imagine any of those girls I know who go to Columbia working as buyers. I don't mean this an insult to anyone who has the job. I personally think it's a cool job, and I could see myself doing it, but not someone like Catherine....She is totally a PR or magazine-intern type.
Hm, depends on what kind of clientel Jigsaw tries to reach. I looked up their homepage and found that they are doing two design lines a year created by their in-house designers with the aid of free-lancers, so it seems it's a respectable fashion firm. With a degree in arts and an interest in fashion Kate could be the right person to work in the accessory section where "buying" does not mean to order trash in Asia but to connect to fashion manufactors in Italy or Spain and see to it, that they produce accessories that fit into the fashion concept of their upcoming design line. But did she study business as well?

Arent't Catherine's parents in the same field? It could well be that she did an internship after her exams which was kept quiet but that she is now seriously employed and thus the media has been informed. And if Catherine has any plans not to marry prince William but to go on working for her parents, such a job gives her the insights into her parent's business and creates contacts and knowledge.

Hm, maybe she is not only a princess in waiting.... At least for me this new job (if it is true) shows that she tries to use her university degree in a field where she can use it towards the taking over of her parent's firm. Good for her!

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton