The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Courtier

here photos...

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2...athrow4yp5.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6...athrow3vt1.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8...athrow2bl5.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5...athrow1nm3.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9...eathrownv9.jpg

Old 11-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlesstanning
I know she's young and everything and she should be having fun, but having too many holidays and hanging out with celebrities might not look good on her resume of becoming the future queen of England. She should be careful not to expose much of herself because it might haunt her in the future. Hope she enjoys her time in South Africa at least.
WHAT RESUME OF BECOMING FUTURE QUEEN??? SHE IS NOT APPLYING FOR JOB AS A QUEEN!!!! If that is the case then Camilla would never have made the cut. NOR THE QUEEN MOTHER -- about whom one of her COUSINS REMARKED "she never lifted a finger in her entire life." No one knows if Kate will ever become princess and if she does, what kind of reflection she will be. No, she will never be Diana, but neither was Queen Elizabeth and she is revered. These sour grapes about a blank slate are tiresome. Really they are.

SHE IS DATING AN HEIR TO THE THRONE WHO LOVES HER FOR WHO SHE IS AS WELL AS WHO SHE IS NOT. NOT SOME SILLY RESUME. RIDICULOUS.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Please pay attention to Avalon's post yesterday about not derailing this thread with discussions of what Kate Middleton should and shouldn't be doing with her time. This thread is for discussions of what she IS doing with her time, and off-topic posts will be moved to the thread where they're relevant, which can be found here.

Elspeth

British forum moderator.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Courtier

one photos that she arrive in South africa airport..

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9...rrivesajg5.jpg
Old 11-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Courtier

i suppose she made friends with Richard Branson's children through William...she doesnt belong ot the same social circle as them originally
Old 11-22-2006, 05:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
one photos that she arrive in South africa airport..

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9...rrivesajg5.jpg

Either she's in mid-sentence with an acquaintance or she's upset about the media intrusion.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:24 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

...or she's just been reading what some of the members have had to say about her in these Forums...
Old 11-22-2006, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
...or she's just been reading what some of the members have had to say about her in these Forums...

Come to think about it: she probably read that! After all, what is a lazy slouch doing the whole day when she is not out shopping or attending polo parties? Of course she googles her own name at the internet...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine
Of course she googles her own name at the internet...
Well, if we've read it on the internet, it's true now Jo!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

God I hope she doesn't read these forums, this can be a really tough crowd at times!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_rankin
God I hope she doesn't read these forums, this can be a really tough crowd at times!
You never know who might be reading or writing on these forums!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Courtier

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
You never know who might be reading or writing on these forums!

Okay....Okay already, Skye...I knew you were a smart cookie...I admit it....it was fun....nothing much else to do all day.....my man is in the trenches most of the time having fun with his 'dudes'...what can I say....Sloan Street had some great sales and...oh well...I love to ride the bus and love the attention...and, the Caribbean, Africa, Switzerland, France, India....wait I haven't been to India yet....maybe next week!
Old 11-22-2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Okay....Okay already, Skye...I knew you were a smart cookie...I admit it....it was fun....nothing much else to do all day.....my man is in the trenches most of the time having fun with his 'dudes'...what can I say....Sloan Street had some great sales and...oh well...I love to ride the bus and love the attention...and, the Caribbean, Africa, Switzerland, France, India....wait I haven't been to India yet....maybe next week!
Hi, Catherine!! Welcome to the forums! You can join the rest of us, you will be right at home with those of us who also have no jobs, no lives, hehe... All in jest of course, guys, no offense intended.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Goodness, I didn't mean to break your cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Hi, Catherine!! Welcome to the forums! You can join the rest of us, you will be right at home with those of us who also have no jobs, no lives, hehe... All in jest of course, guys, no offense intended
I just knew you were all members of the idle rich.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
I just knew you were all members of the idle rich.
And the pot calling the kettle black with all this "get-a-job" talk...

I wonder if Chelsy is invited to the Branson party too, being it's in Cape Town, it would be convenient. I hope Chelsy doesn't get another royal snub. The press is just brutal to that girl, and I guess Chelsy won't be at sandringham but Catherine will be at Christmas, if I got my stories right.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Commoner

Here are pictures of kate returning to england. Guess who she was with? Guy Pelly

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?SRCH1=kate+middleton&FILESrchType=contains&FILE=&person=&selCollections=&timerange=&srchtype=&RESULTSPERPAGE=24&keyName=&colName=&SBMT.x=0&SBMT.y=0
Old 11-22-2006, 06:35 PM

Guy Pelly? Oh the gossips will be out now. (If anyone wants me, I'll be spreading rumours).
Old 11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Back already? When was the party?

Gosh...the rich really are different....not staying overnight on a Saturday for a discount. But I guess it helps when the father of the birthday girl owns the airline :)
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 PM

William has Guy Pelly guarding his woman in his absence, and Harry has JMW for Chelsy. JMW seems like a stand-up, responsible guy (albeit one who drives a hot Aston Martin!) but I don't know, if I was a guy, would I trust my woman with Guy Pelly?
I love Guy, he's hilarious, but............. I don't know.... smells like trouble! Wills already lost a girlfriend once to a guy friend, as Jamie Tollemache is still going strong with Arabella Musgrove.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Aristocracy

I doubt Guy Pelly is "putting the moves on" Kate, or vice versa, but I can see how the media could play this up if they chose to.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton