The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
the rumor mill and they took them and made this story out of nothing at all.
It's so much fun though.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
In that picture they look pale green to me!
They looked grey to me! In other photos they look brown, perhaps she has hazel eyes!

Old 10-21-2006, 06:44 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
i really think it's brown.. her eyes are dark
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...eToN/katie.jpg
Old 10-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgirl
i really think it's brown.. her eyes are dark
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...eToN/katie.jpg
Trawling through all the photos, I thought they were brown or Hazel, (mix of brown with green flecks)!
Old 10-21-2006, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu An
It's so much fun though.
It is indeed.

I still want to know where the Daily Mail got their Duke of Cambridge info. from. The writer did not state his source. If he gotten the info. from the palace press office he would have said, "says/according to a palace spokesperson..." It's strange, because it seems logical. There is no reason why the story can't be true, but why does the writer not cite his source?
Old 10-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Courtier

Oh lord! Believe what you want. I personally believe they are blue, but apparently they are also pale green, grey, and hazel. I guess we'll agree to disagree. What does it matter anyway what color her eyes are?
Old 10-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Oh lord! Believe what you want. I personally believe they are blue, but apparently they are also pale green, grey, and hazel. I guess we'll agree to disagree. What does it matter anyway what color her eyes are?
It doesn't matter what color her eyes are but this just adds to the appearance of remaking Kate. All of a sudden she's Catherine after becoming Kate at college and now her clearly non-blue eyes are being passed off as blue. There is a feeling of manipulation going on here.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Aristocracy

It's a bit early on for conspiracy theories, isn't it?
Old 10-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I find Kate to being an attractive young lady. Im not so sure about her fashion but its okay. Its abit dissapointing how people are after her for pictures, she needs sometime without it. Its going to be a real shame if what happened to Diana happens to her.
Id love to see her marrying William, i see them as a great couple very much in love
Old 10-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyo
It's a bit early on for conspiracy theories, isn't it?
Not conspiracy. Manipulation.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:20 AM
Royal Highness

She could very well have been wearing coloured contact lenses, for fun.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
Not conspiracy. Manipulation.
To what end? Manipulation without a goal is pointless.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:38 AM

I don't understand. What is the big deal if she is wearing contacts or not?
Old 10-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I don't understand. What is the big deal if she is wearing contacts or not?
Ahhh, this all started because someone asked if her eyes were brown or blue. , with various posts showing different pictures, showing a variety of colours (according to the settings on your computer I think), nobody could agree whether they were blue, brown, hazel, green or what. How that became conspiracy, manipulation or contacts, I am not sure! I just hope she doesn't buy lizard eye contacts, that would put the cat among the pigeons!
Old 10-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Ahhh, this all started because someone asked if her eyes were brown or blue.
See what happens when news is thin on the ground? Fertile imaginations run riot, and before you know it, Kate is up to her neck in conspiracies and "manipulation". First her name, then her eyes. Whatever next? Chameleon Kate?
Old 10-22-2006, 12:39 PM

Well, now I can't resist prooffering my opinion on the Eyes question.
I think they're a dark grey color naturally. Sometimes she might have bluish contacts to brighten them up. It's funny how sometimes grey eyes can look green in certain lights, and vice versa. I have hazel eyes but they are mostly green and can seem grey under some lights.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Royal Highness

i bet if you dig deep enough we'll find a story saying that kate can change her eye colour on a whim
Old 10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
i bet if you dig deep enough we'll find a story saying that kate can change her eye colour on a whim
I thought that's a prerequisite for any princess-to-be.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Aristocracy

I can't believe we're on to part 12 of the current events of someone who doesn't seem to do that much!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Royal Highness

Ever since the book on Kate and picture of Kate looking at William loving came out - there is no trace of Kate in the news. Has anyone else notice that?

Tags
kate middleton