Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While people are perfectly entitled to express negative opinions about Kate, it would be nice if those opinions were expressed in thoughtful rather than overtly provocative terms.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Who really know what is she doing in her private life - this without Will and the press? Maybe she takes f.ex. some course or she is working for smth?
But the other hand how she can do smth - find a job or smth when for all the time there are press aorund her? Even if she find a job, how she can be sure that she get it for her own abilities not for that becouse she is a maybe a future queen or Will's girlfriend? or that becouse her possible employer want her for elevate his firm prestige?

fanletizia said:
Images from seeger
i really like kate's style. she almost reminds me of jackie kennedy in that she's classic. she could wear a lot of the same outfits in 10 years and still look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree Duchess. She is a gorgeous girl. She looks lovely.

She looks elegant and it really suprises me. because she's such a young girl!
High heels and long skirt its almost impossible for a 24 year old girl.
I wouldn't wear these clothes, i think i don't look good with clothes like Kate's
clothes.
But, in her it looks really good. Anyway, looks like she's trying to impress.
Its a good thing!

Duchess said:
i really like kate's style. she almost reminds me of jackie kennedy in that she's classic. she could wear a lot of the same outfits in 10 years and still look great.

Was the picture taken of Kate's legs/heels done for us women or for the men? What's the take on this?:)

Paula** said:
She looks elegant and it really suprises me. because she's such a young girl!
High heels and long skirt its almost impossible for a 24 year old girl.
I wouldn't wear these clothes, i think i don't look good with clothes like Kate's
clothes.
But, in her it looks really good. Anyway, looks like she's trying to impress.
Its a good thing!

i bet you'd look great in this outfit. the nice thing about is it's simple but classic and that looks nice on everybody. :flowers:

Let's finish this thread on such a friendly note
and start a brand new one.

Kate Middleton current events, part 12 can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom