The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by melike2
Now I'm convinced that Kate has no sense of style whatsoever....
How could she chose that BAG to weat with that DRESS?!?!?!
Oh dear....she should go on What not to wear ... as she is in dire need of some style advice.
im sorry. but what dress are u referring to?

Old 08-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've moved the posts about whether William should marry Kate, give her up, or keep her as a mistress and marry someone else to the Wife for William thread. If you want to carry on that conversation, please do so there.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Old 08-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Commoner

The dress with black patterns and black belt, she wore when she went out with William and Harry. I can't remember which day it was.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate on Hello cover
http://www.hellomagazine.com/magazin.../28/0934cover/
they're talking about Princess in waiting
Old 08-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Commoner

Wow... could someone in the uk scan the article? Please and thank you!
Old 08-30-2006, 05:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

FIT FOR A PRINCE
21:00 - 22:00 Tuesday, 5 September

Exploring the lives of Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy, girlfriends to Prince William and Prince Harry. Royal experts including Jennie Bond, Mark Frith and the Queen's former press secretary Dickie Arbiter debate whether Kate is being groomed as a future queen and whether Chelsy has what it takes to be a duchess.

Taken from the ITV Programme site.

http://www.itv.com/listings/ShowList...ate=05/09/2006
Old 08-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Nessy
Wow... could someone in the uk scan the article?
No, because posting full scans is a breach of copyright law and would place the Forums at risk of being sued.
Hello! would prefer that people buy their magazine, rather than read the contents here.

Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 08-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
No, because posting full scans is a breach of copyright law and would place the Forums at risk of being sued.
Hello! would prefer that people buy their magazine, rather than read the contents here.

Warren
British Forums moderator
I understand to the reasons, but there is a lot of countries, where is Hello unavailible to buy..I believe, it´s not only my country. So posting of scans is only the one way for us to see this articles. So maybe later is some chance to post scans?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Gentry

i want to see that fit for a prince debate, but i dont have itv. does anyone know if one can see it online or read about it and if yes on what website?? thanks in advance
Old 08-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Kate is beautiful I'am anxious to see some new pictures of her! I will buy the magazine this weekend and then I will try to translate more or less what they said there!
Old 09-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Commoner

I really like kate but who knows what happens behind closed doors

we will find out if the get married in time...............
Old 09-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Nobility

They usually put the story on-line right after the magazine is released.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/

Its not there yet, but keep an eye on it, it should be.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Courtier

Kate in Ibiza wth William

new pictures: http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1164/2/
Old 09-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yirina77
I understand to the reasons, but there is a lot of countries, where is Hello unavailible to buy..I believe, it´s not only my country. So posting of scans is only the one way for us to see this articles. So maybe later is some chance to post scans?
It's illegal. You'll probably be able to find a copy on eBay, or you could write to the magazine in a couple of weeks and ask if you can buy a copy of that issue. Copyright holders like magazines and photo agencies are getting increasingly strict about violations of copyright by sites like this, and we're trying to comply with the law.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:16 AM
Commoner

EXLUSIVE PICTURES ! Kate Middleton in Ibiza

These are the pictures of kate and the william look-a-like, leaving a club. there are also photos of her brother and sister.

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?SRCH1=Kate+Middleton&FILESrchType=contains&FILE=&person=&selCollections=&timerange=&srchtype=&RESULTSPERPAGE=24&keyName=&colName=&SBMT.x=0&SBMT.y=0
Old 09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Aristocracy

its my first time to see photos of them like that
Old 09-07-2006, 01:07 PM

do you know who is with kate on this photos??

www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?HEADLINE=EXLUSIVE+PICTURES+!+Kate+Middleton+in+Ibiza

it's not will , that for sure
Old 09-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Administrator

I am not sure if this was already mentioned, but in the recent edition of People magazine, there is two page spread regarding Kate and her dress style. While they don't exactly compare Kate to Diana...they do imply that she is starting to dress like a possible Princess.

IMO they shouldn't compare the two, because 1) everyone has their own style and; 2) although Kate is an okay dresser and has shown a few nice pieces...she doesn't have the Wow or the fashion budget that Diana had (even through the nasty 80's).
Old 09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Courtier

This could interst some of you. Is a poll ˇhola! (you know the spanish version of hello!) is making to between kate and chelsy, to see which would be a better princess, in readers opinion. Sorry but is in spanish. Maybe an altavista translator could help you... besides the info is nothing that we dont know already about them
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/espe...y/portada.html

The one for voting is the last one "Votacion, cuál de las dos le gusta mas"

And replying to lilajons question in the same site they have an article on Will´s and kate in ibiza, they mention a dj, a friend of Will´s and Tom Parker Bowles, since he is not the last one I assume is a friend... quite cute btw
Old 09-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljajons
do you know who is with kate on this photos??

www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?HEADLINE=EXLUSIVE+PICTURES+!+Kate+Middleton+in+Ibiza

it's not will , that for sure
i saw those pictures yesterday and wonder if the girl is Kate? The guy looks like Will but certainly he is not. what's about the girl....i'm not sure who is she? Kate or not?

maybe she is :) most of us choose similar type of man/woman :)

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton