The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Nobility

Apparently
They have to put a negative spin on things to sell papers. Must have been a terribly slow news night.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Administrator

I love how they say..another night..another night club. The guys are working (army)...are they not entitled to a night out? Kate looks lovely in the dress (what I can see of it anyway..weird angle). Have they already been to Balmoral? If so, that was quick.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
I love how they say..another night..another night club. The guys are working (army)...are they not entitled to a night out? Kate looks lovely in the dress (what I can see of it anyway..weird angle).
Of course they are not allowed to spend another night in another nightclub, they are not ordinary after all! :dry:
Old 08-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Courtier

Oh for goodness sakes! BLEARY EYED??? Heck, I'd be bleary eyed too at 3am in the morning!!! Drinking or not! And they would also be droopy and blood shot.

As for Harry, he just looks dog tired!

Sheesh! These guys can't catch a break of any kind!
Old 08-25-2006, 03:12 PM

i was wondering where was kate when William and Harry went into the car??
Old 08-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

She probably left either before or after them in a separate car. She often does.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Courtier

Royal pole dancing... kate,chelsy and zara will be there?????

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...l_pole_dancing
Old 08-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Commoner

Can someone post the pictures from the Daily Mail here please?
My computer freezes everytime I try to enlarge the picture.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Hi babyd0ll,

Because of copyright restrictions, we can't post the photos. My computer is fine when I enlarge the photos; perhaps you could try with a different browser.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Commoner

Oh okay. Well thanks anyway!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate is queen of clubs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006390571,00.html
Old 08-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Royal Highness

I don't think Kate had a lot to drink or if she did at all unless she really knows how to hold her alcohol. William and Harry both look out of it and Kate looks like she's shopping in the afternoon. At least she's smart, don't let the press catch you drunk!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

My guess is she wasn't drinking much if at all. She looks wonderful for that time of night, er, morning. The boys don't look so good, though of course the pics chosen for publication might have been those that made them look smashed. I think William looks like Great-Great Uncle Dickie :)
Old 08-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Kate looks great!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Nobility

I posted this on the 'Prince Harry' thread, but I thought I would post this here also since it pertains to Kate as well. (if that's allowed by the administrators)

****************************************************************************************************

I was surprised to find an article on The Royalist website entitled "Harry and Kate receive a mauling from the Press" that discussed the way the media automatically describes Prince Harry as the bad guy.

The article states that Prince Harry actually looked very good on his recent night out with Prince William and Kate at the Cuckoo Club--here are pictures of that night from the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

(I first saw the above article link on another post on The Royal Forum message board, here it is:)Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

Also here is the link to The Royalist article: http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1131/1/

The Royalist might not be actual journalism , but at least they got it right, and they were cognizant of the media bias that is often perpetuated against Prince Harry.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa
Oh for goodness sakes! BLEARY EYED??? Heck, I'd be bleary eyed too at 3am in the morning!!! Drinking or not! And they would also be droopy and blood shot.

As for Harry, he just looks dog tired!

Sheesh! These guys can't catch a break of any kind!

I thought Harry was just keeping his cool and was making a concerted effort of not making eye contact with anyone, especially after the breast picture incident.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Aristocracy

can we still post pictures here?
Old 08-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

Picture posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty_101_
can we still post pictures here?
Pictures can be posted as long as:

• They are hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites (Photobucket, Imageshack, tinypic etc);
They are posted in thumbnail format [new];
They aren't a series of similar or near-identical pics from the same event [new];
• They are not hotlinked;
• Copyright attribution is given;
• They don't belong to a company which has barred posting of their images (see here);
• They haven't already been posted.

For further details, please refer to the Posting Rules and Guidelines.

Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 08-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Commoner

Now I'm convinced that Kate has no sense of style whatsoever....
How could she chose that BAG to weat with that DRESS?!?!?!
Oh dear....she should go on What not to wear ... as she is in dire need of some style advice.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

To add to Warren's post, please be very selective in posting photos. We don't need to see every last photo that was taken at a particular event; we're aiming for just one or two representative photos along with links to the original source. It isn't fair to photographers and agencies for people to post huge numbers of photos here when these are copyrighted and are the property of the photographers.

If necessary, the moderators will be editing or deleting posts to ensure compliance.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton