Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..

"Kate had enjoyed a relaxing holiday in the Caribbean following a string of problems.
In late July, Kate, 24, attended the funeral of her 71-year-old grandmotherwith whom she had an extremely close relationship and had repeatedlyvisited during her battle with lung cancer.
She also suffered a major setback towards her dreams of starting amail-order children's clothing company.
The clothing label Viyella withdrew their support from the business venture atthe last minute, and it is possible that Kate's fledgling project will notrecover."

You know, i think i finally see a light at the end of this tunnel. I have been waiting for so long now to get a glimpse of the "dark side" of her life...To me, what appears as having been an absolutely flawless, picture-perfect life she has (or the media has) portrayed for us since 2003, is finally overshadowed by some sense of normality and reality...Not that I would ever wish her any bad luck, but it is nice to know that amidst all the lovey-dovey princess poocheyness, she too faces challenges/ struggles...This is the first time I am starting to accept her as the possible future princess of wales
aye aye to the future queen :wub:

From the latest news it seems she probably won't be the future Queen. Unless she's a very forgiving future Queen or she's up for an open relationship.

I think calling kate "future queen" is to be excited with someting
that may probably not happen, anyway...
good to see people supporting the girlfriends of the wales boys lol

Oppie said:
I don't think that was the point, it is always intersting to know who these people are related to. They did the same thing for Diana, Sarah and Sophie (although I don't know if it is online). Also I guess that if your family has always lived in GB you are somehow related to each other. She clearly is a commonor, just a few people in her family married up.

Or married down and than rose up! I mean she is descended from Edward II...that's pretty nice. But of course...apparently a lot of people are.

if kate marries prince william will she be called 'princess kate' and then go on to become 'queen kate'? doesn't the name sound a bit odd since it seems a shortform for katherine?

She'd be HRH Princess William of Wales and if she became Queen then HM Queen Katherine

pinkjellyfish said:
if kate marries prince william will she be called 'princess kate' and then go on to become 'queen kate'? doesn't the name sound a bit odd since it seems a shortform for katherine?
Pinkjellyfish,
Kate's name is Catherine Elizabeth Middleton

Although 'Princess Cathy' would be horrible!!!:lol:

Protecting Kate's honour

Somehow the Kate Middleton current events thread has been taken over by Prince Harry. Sibling rivalry?

Those posts have now been moved over to Harry's own thread so that Kate isn't tainted by the "groping" beatup, or at least to keep Harry's wandering hands well away from Kate.

Warren
British Forums moderator

HRHAmy said:
Well I don't know about you but my thoughts are out until I see actual pictures of her with the royal family. There has also been reports of Charles building a cottage on his property for William and Kate which looks untrue since she is still living in her apartment on her own.

Balmoral like everywhere else in the UK, has to apply for planning permission to build or alter a building, that even includes such mundane matters as adding a larger conservatory to your house, or adding bath/shower/toilet rooms to a bedroom. So I think we are safe to assume (at the moment) that Charles is not building anything for anyone on the estate.

I think the person was speaking of Herefordshire (or whatever the correct name is), the future home of the future Prince of Wales and his future wife? I understand Kate has some input into that project. They remodeled Teapot Cottage on the Balmoral estate, where I understand William and Kate are vacationing with the rest of the royal family this month.

The Daily Mail has an article summarizing the book:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=401375&in_page_id=1879&in_a_source=
It gives an interesting view of their relationship, that she understands the demands on his time and is therefore very "low maintenance". I guess that's a kinder interpretation than saying she's willing to put up with anything in order to marry him.

There's also an article (including a new picture (at least to me) of Kate) about the "farmhouse" that may be being built for them:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=401381&in_page_id=1879
I like Kate's outfit in the picture.

This is the bit that everyone will ignore or miss from the dailymail article! :cool:

"A spokesman for Clarence House said: "The principal dwelling is going to take many years to complete and work is not due to start for several years so it's far too early to talk about future tenants. "Currently the intention is to let it on the open market, so any speculation is just that."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=401381&in_page_id=1879

She has a good life! lol

I heard she was away with family, if true I think that is really nice. So many people of her age would never want to go away with family, they seem a close family.

i agree, she looks terrific. where was she going and when from gatwick airport?

carlota said:
i agree, she looks terrific. where was she going and when from gatwick airport?

From last week she went to vacation with her family in caribean now she back home then she will go again vacation with Prince william in Africa this week or next week.. I don't know when she will go...... It reported from theroyalist.net

karla64

The author of the book was on tv and it was such a silly interview as nothing is written in stone, it was all "if's and's and but's!" Who would actually buy this book unless it was in the bargain bucket???

Just wanted to make clear I would go away with my parents without a second thought but many other people my age would not.

I really think she is beautiful, a natural beauty!She really knows how to dress properly according to her style and to her body!

EmmieLou said:
The author of the book was on tv and it was such a silly interview as nothing is written in stone, it was all "if's and's and but's!" Who would actually buy this book unless it was in the bargain bucket???

Just wanted to make clear I would go away with my parents without a second thought but many other people my age would not.

I would like to know who this guy's sources are, if he even has any.:cool:

HRHAmy said:
I would like to know who this guy's sources are, if he even has any.:cool:

What, don't you know???:ohmy: :ohmy: Those famous, unnamed 'close friends', of course, who had probably exchanged a few words with Kate or saw her on the opposite street. :lol:

Oh those sources! Well then, I should just run out and buy my copy now right?!:rolleyes:

Avalon said:
What, don't you know???:ohmy: :ohmy: Those famous, unnamed 'close friends', of course, who had probably exchanged a few words with Kate or saw her on the opposite street. :lol:

You mean they actually spoke to her or were on the same street, Wow! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
You mean they actually spoke to her or were on the same street, Wow! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

I guess for some magazine it's enough that they live in the same town or even country.... ;)

Chiyo said:
Kate joins Wills and Harry out on the town.

Pretty pretty dress!

The Daily Mail is at it again, in photo 4 they say William is Bleary eyed. I should think that in most peoples albums there is at least one photo per session like that, where the camera catches you in the middle of blinking! :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom