Kate Middleton Current Events 10: June-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its more likely the girls don't kmow each other well. I haven't seen William and Harry together much except at royal events and some Sandhurst events. I think they may not hang out much together.

Or it could just be that the photographer tried his hardest to get that sort of photo. In most of the shots where Chelsy is supposed to be giving Kate the evil eye, Kate is talking to someone else and Chelsy is apparently watching the action on the pitch. :rolleyes:

In the previous picture, Kate is tastefully dressed as usual. I love the halter top with the white design. Kate has had an outstanding summer

as far as clothing goes!

ysbel said:
I think its more likely the girls don't kmow each other well. I haven't seen William and Harry together much except at royal events and some Sandhurst events. I think they may not hang out much together.
I want to believe you're correct Ysbel. I really hope that they all get on just fine. I have two first-cousin (who are brothers a year apart and are close) to whom I'm very close, and their respective wives don't like each other at all. It is all very civilized, but the two wives are rarely together at family occasions and when they are, it is exactly the same feel as those pictures of Kate and Chelsy. Excruciating. It is really too bad. In my obscure family it's okay, but in a high profile family like this one, it can be fodder for a ravenous press. Oh well.

Despite my fashion criticsm I like them all and wish them well. I just wish somewhere down the road Kate/Zara and Chelsy if she sticks around will hire decent stylists who really pay attention to fashion/couture, when the time comes. Now when they're still young is a little too soon, I do realize that, but there is no harm in venturing towards off-the-rack pieces of a few very good foreign designers.

ysbel said:

I also agree with you on this. The fellas probably "get together" by going through the cell phone because of being so busy. The approximate distance between them I believe is about 130 miles/210 km (between Dorset and Windsor) meaning about an 60-90 minute drive between the two where they are presently stationed. They do seem to spend a lot of off time boozing and polo playing. I must be getting so old because never have I known anyone such as the Windsor boys doing a lot of drinking. Perhaps with age they may become more interested in less libation and more into other things that don't require a lot of drinking to have fun and enjoying themselves in other's company without a drink in hand. Just my thoughts.:)

regardez said:
Here is a picture of the two of them with Zara.

I always thought Kate was really tall, like 5'10 -5'11 but she is wearing a slight heel and is not towering over Zara. Yes she is taller but not what I had thought.

Nice to see the girls looking out for their men, I would be bored to tears but I guess some like the social side of Polo.

Isifa have a nice picture of Kate and Zara, they look pleased to see one anohter and very friendly.

I hate how when Kate wore a blue/turquoise dress she was compared to Diana and now Chelsy is because you could see a shadow of her legs. That happens to women ALL the time, sometimes no matter how careful you are some light is too bright and you can see through the skirt. I just think the press are pathetic for even mentioning it.

Last edited:
can i see the picture where kate is giving chelsy the "evil eye"?

EmmieLou said:
Nice to see the girls looking out for their men, I would be bored to tears but I guess some like the social side of Polo.

Polo can be very exciting to watch, the social side is just an added bonus. I guess it's like a lot of sports, if you are interested or know any of the players/teams then it's of interest to you. :)

^ Oh sorry I did not mean to offend anyone, I mean you could not drag me away from Formula One or Football even tennis but I guess Polo is not for me.

I hate posh social events, not that all polo events are about what the women are wearing but it still would not be my scene.

Mind you, maybe if I had a prince on the horse I could stand around and watch!

EmmieLou said:
^ Oh sorry I did not mean to offend anyone, I mean you could not drag me away from Formula One or Football even tennis but I guess Polo is not for me.

No offence taken.:D

cd_1 said:
can i see the picture where kate is giving chelsy the "evil eye"?

this was the picture we were talking about.
71454881.jpg

Who knows what she was really looking at. What nonsense.

redfox6 said:
Who knows what she was really looking at. What nonsense.

Its not nonsense, you can see if you really look at the pictures, that kate and chelsy are not very happy with each other;)

They're both wearing sunglasses so how can you tell? And Kate isn't even looking at Chelsy. :confused:

I have to agree with redfox on this one.

ysbel said:
They're both wearing sunglasses so how can you tell? And Kate isn't even looking at Chelsy. :confused:

I agree with ysbel and redfox. Sorry!

EmmieLou said:
I always thought Kate was really tall, like 5'10 -5'11 but she is wearing a slight heel and is not towering over Zara. Yes she is taller but not what I had thought.

So, how tall is William, Harry, Kate & Chelsy?

Paula** said:
Its not nonsense, you can see if you really look at the pictures, that kate and chelsy are not very happy with each other;)

What picture(s) are you talking about?

EmmieLou said:
Isifa have a nice picture of Kate and Zara, they look pleased to see one anohter and very friendly.

can anyone post the pictures... thanks a lot :) :) :)

royalty_101_ said:
EmmieLou said:

Yeah, I saw it, they're hugging each other :)
very friendly lol

It doesn't look like anyone is giving an evil eye, my goodness let's not develop the attitudes of the press now and make up a story!

The picture their talking about is found in post #193.

ysbel said:

Yes, you can't tell but the fact that they were standing about 10 feet apart the whole time and not ONE single picture of them talking? That's suspicous. What would you call that? I wouldn't call it "friendly" for sure. I'm just calling them as I see them.

HRHAmy said:
Yes, you can't tell but the fact that they were standing about 10 feet apart the whole time and not ONE single picture of them talking? That's suspicous. What would you call that? I wouldn't call it "friendly" for sure. I'm just calling them as I see them.

What I was referring to was the comment that Kate was giving Chelsy the evil eye. It was hard to see that with them both wearing sunglasses and Kate not looking at Chelsy.

It doesn't appear that they're friendly but I suspect its that William and Harry don't hang out much together so their girlfriends don't really know each other well.

ysbel said:
It doesn't appear that they're friendly but I suspect its that William and Harry don't hang out much together so their girlfriends don't really know each other well.

At the moment there is no reason why they should do any "playacting" for the sake of the public. None of them has been confirmed as being "permanent" in the lifes of their boyfriends, none has a public position.

If they are to stay one may hope that they are well-bred enough to at least appear civil in public - anything beyond that belongs to their private sphere, IMHO. And if they're not, we can look forward to quite a nice noise in the media....:D

royalty_101_ said:
EmmieLou said:

Oh yes. Zara seems very pleased indeed. But Kate on the other hand....as cold as ice, as usual. this girl has no emotions.... :eek:

melike2 said:
Oh yes. Zara seems very pleased indeed. But Kate on the other hand....as cold as ice, as usual. this girl has no emotions.... :eek:
Maybe Kate is shy girl or feel and know the pressure that whole the time there are paparazzi with her... or maybe she doesn't like show too much of her emotions.
I think that she is much different - not so cold when she is not appear in public - look on the photos from privet parties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom