Kate Middleton Current Events 10: June-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ysbel

Heir Apparent , TRF Author
City
New York
Country
United States
Welcome to Kate Middleton's Current Events thread part 10. Remember to keep your posts here to Kate's current events and not speculation or gossip.

The old thread is here

I read that somewhere. I really can't see her doing that. Another story said she gave him some kind of Middle Eastern lamp, which is somewhat more believable.

i agree i never think of kate doing those things... but anyway thats not our bussiness anymore...:)

Last edited:
royalty_101_ said:
i agree i never think of kate doing those things... but anyway thats not our bussiness anymore...:)
True enough. It just seems that since the press has spent the last two years building her up, they've decided it's time to start tearing her down.

Last edited:
Chiyo said:
True enough. It just seems that since the press has spent the last two years building her up, they've decided it's time to start tearing her down.

It appears to be true. If they tear her down too much she may never make it to the finish line. She really needs to seek some advice before its too late or stay away from the cameras as much as possible.

Heidi P. said:
It appears to be true. If they tear her down too much she may never make it to the finish line. She really needs to seek some advice before its too late or stay away from the cameras as much as possible.

I couldn't agree more. Poor girl.

segolen said:
...well, if it's a good painting after all , why not? :rolleyes:
I read on femalefirst.co.uk on 2006-06-22 (this is old news :) ) that "Britain's Prince William’s girlfriend, Kate Middleton, has painted her royal boyfriend in the nude. The arty brunette has reportedly outraged Queen Elizabeth II by giving William the cheeky portrait for his 24th birthday, which he celebrated yesterday (21.06.06). The picture features the happy couple in a naked embrace, with their modesty covered by a strip of red silk. A royal source was quoted in Britain’s Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Her Majesty hasn't seen the painting yet. But her advisors have described it to her and she is disgusted. "One presumes Kate and William have got to know each other in the bedroom but for Kate to blatantly announce it in a raunchy painting goes beyond the bounds of decency in the queen's eyes." The monarch has apparently advised the young lovers - who met at St Andrews University where they both studied History Of Art - to take their relationship more seriously and warned William that, as the future King, he should be careful to protect his reputation. The prince has reportedly decided to go against his grandmother's pleas and plans to hang the painting on his bedroom wall.
Another source revealed: "It was art that united them in the beginning, so Kate thought it would be appropriate to commemorate their four-year relationship with this romantic painting." Do you think this is pure fiction?

femalefirst.co.uk is not a reliable newssource. They've been wrong about royals several times.

The other source is a blog. Take care not to confuse blogs with reliable newssources. Blogs usually contain mostly opinions and the old saying always applies,

"Beware of opinion dressed as fact" It may be very entertaining but far from the truth.

I think that if she had given him a picture like this, no one would have heard about it. I do not think that this story is true, just something made up to sale papers.

ysbel said:
femalefirst.co.uk is not a reliable newssource. They've been wrong about royals several times.

"Beware of opinion dressed as fact" It may be very entertaining but far from the truth.

Ysbel,
I love your quote! The femalefirst article is absolutely ridiculous! It is so obviously fictional, and like your quote states, entertaining.

Last edited:
i wonder what she does in her own free time? Like hobbies. because all we've seen her to do so far is shop, buy groceries, go to the ATM, and go to Prince William's polo events.

Er... If I was being followed around by paparazzi, people would think that all I do is go outside to smoke and get groceries and occasionally go to the park to read. I'm sure she has lots of interests.

(I'm assuming, of course. She could be boring, but I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. ;) )

gj123 said:
i wonder what she does in her own free time? Like hobbies. because all we've seen her to do so far is shop, buy groceries, go to the ATM, and go to Prince William's polo events.

I wonder, too. I mean, when you think about it, we really know very little about her. It's easy to make assumptions about what she does and the kind of person she is, but we really only see a very small slice of her life.

If you were to add up all the articles and pictures of her activities, we have propably seen less than a month in her life.:eek:

I spoke to friends of mine who run their own businesses and they all said they would not employ her: -

1. No experience
2. Too much intrusion for their companies and all their other employees.
3. The publicity would not be worth it (if she didn't work out, they would be too worried about sacking her).:rolleyes:

Poor Kate, she can never win!

Thanks Skydragon....a possible insight on why Kate doesn't have a "job" per se. Although again...we don't know what she does 24/7.

i had written in an earlier post how the media will eventually begin to print unflattering photos of her, print negative stories about her and generally put her in a bad light. they're starting to do that now. the REAL test is only just beginning.

Oh my god, three inches above the knee! That hussy!

Sheesh, you could get away with that at my old high school and they had a pretty strict dress code.

lol anything for a story im still in Kates corner I Dont think she should have all the bad press shes been Getting

I don't know why a bit of thigh is newsworthy; we've seen pics of the poor girl in a bikini!

thanks for the photos, we can only hope the girl in the 2nd photo w/kate isn't her stylists lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom