The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

If you're going to start posting old photos, I'll go and start a Kate Middleton Photo thread so you have somewhere to put them.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

We've split out some of the posts from here into a separate thread for a discussion about the public expectations of Kate as William's girlfriend. Discussions about how she should be spending her time should take place there. This thread is for discussions about how she IS spending her time. Further posts on the subject of "she should/should not get a job" "she's just out for attention" "she's a waste of taxpayer money" etc etc in this thread will be deleted or moved.

Elspeth

British royals moderator.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Nobility

Any pictures of Kate and William at their friend's Indian and Cowboy party?
Old 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou
Any pictures of Kate and William at their friend's Indian and Cowboy party?
Hi...

I post those pics from my photobucket I am sorry the photos is not very light pics... little dark I found it at http://www.wireimage.com type search 'prince william or kate middleton...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642311PM.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642327PM.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642437PM.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642424PM.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642409PM.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...00642357PM.jpg

Lighter pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...00660134PM.jpg
Old 07-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks a lot for the pics they are lovely and fun. The both are amaizing in that fine costume... is just semes be very cold and wine in the party.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Courtier

I read in I think it was House Keeping Magazine that Princess Beatrice is having a 18th/Coming out party that the Queen is throwing for her. I wonder if Kate will be invited?
Old 07-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Nobility

^ I heard a Royal 'expert' say neither William or Harry would be at the party so I assume Kate will not be.

Thanks for the pictures Karla!
Old 07-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Commoner

The Tidworth Polo Club

New pictures of Kate at the polo with William and Harry. Chelsy is there as well. There are not many of her more of chelsy and harry together.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1

The kate pictures are mainly on the second page.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Nobility

Are Kate and Chelsy friends? They don't seem very friendly in those pictures. Of course you can't really tell from pictures.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Courtier

In one of the pictures you can see an evil eye from Kate to Chelsy.
:p
Old 07-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Commoner

pictures tell a thousand words..

I am sure they are friends but I doubt they are "Good" friends. I read in an article a month ago that Kate tried to give Chelsy some fashion advice and Chelsy was offended ever since and politely refused. Of course Kate was offended too.

Maybe thats why they don't seem too, "happy "with each other?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gj123

I am sure they are friends but I doubt they are "Good" friends. I read in an article a month ago that Kate tried to give Chelsy some fashion advice and Chelsy was offended ever since and politely refused. Of course Kate was offended too.

Yes, I remember that article, it came to my mind immediately when I saw the pic.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Commoner

Prince Harry is hilarious. Check out picture number 71454449 at getty images.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

its so funny b/c I read an article that said that they had become close and that Kate had taken Chelsy under her wing and even let her stay at her apartment when she's in London. But its all gossip of course; there's no way for us to know.

I think its nice to see Kate and Chelsy hanging out with Zara. And even nicer to see pics of William, Kate, Harry and Chelsy together....thats rare.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:

I thought Kate was quoted in Hello! Magazine when she was at the opening of her friends store that she "Doesn't fuss with fashion", so if she said that then why would she be giving Chelsy fashion advice? Don't get me wrong, I perfer the way Kate dresses over Chelsy, to me it seems she is a little more sophisticated with her look but today I thought Chelsy looked nice. I don't know, I think if there's two "girlfreinds of the princes" and they are both getting alot of attention, then ego's are bound to get in the way. It seems like they should be uniting for a common bond instead of being mad with each other. Just my opinion though.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:34 AM
Commoner

Theres a thousand possibilities that could've led to those events, if they were true.

I bet the tabloids love confusing the heck out of us.

I hope one day we'll find out the truth about all the rumors and what not.

But you have to admit, that one picture does look awfully suspicious. If they were such good friends, why were they standing so far apart?

Frankly, I think it would not only be nice but better for them in the long run to "unite" as HRHarmy said. It makes them look better and they're going to see each other all the time anyways.

If they really were fighting or in a disagreement with each other, it is probably a big one because why would two people fight when it could jeopardize their relationship with the paparrazi, the media, and their boyfriends? Because the princes seem to hang out with each other quite often, and the girlfriends are bound to join them and if they were fighting, it would make everyone uncomfortable.

I wish they answered some questions once in a while then they paparazzi are yelling at them.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:36 AM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:
Prince Harry is hilarious. Check out picture number 71454449 at getty images.
He has got a great sense of humor, there are a few pictures I have seen with him pulling faces or grinning cheekily. I remember his mother used to find silly things funny
Old 07-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Nobility

Here is a picture of the two of them with Zara.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Nobility

I agree from these few pictures it looks like Kate and Chelsy barely tolerate each other. I also get the feeling Kate may not be Zara's favorite. Zara and Chelsy seem to be free spirits and a little more relaxed in front of or despite clicking cameras generally speaking. Too relaxed. Kate on the other hand is a bit more reserved. She and William are perfect for each other in that respect. However I prefer Kate's image and how she conducts herself publicly. None of the three of them can ever be accused of being slaves to fashion, but I always find what Zara wears to be absolutely HIDEOUS and Chesy not much better. Chelsy always manages to look trashy to the point I think she does it on purpose. All of them need stylists (in Kate's case a different stylist) because they are not being served well. Kate here looks like a walking JC Penny ad. Uggh so provincial.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:36 AM
Royal Highness

i think kate and zara look fine however as i mentioned in chelsy's thread history is repeating itself. they've taken a photo of chelsy, back lit, and she's not wearing a petticoat under her skirt. where have we seen THIS before????

Tags
kate middleton