Kate Middleton Current Events 10: June-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ysbel said:
What I was referring to was the comment that Kate was giving Chelsy the evil eye. It was hard to see that with them both wearing sunglasses and Kate not looking at Chelsy.

It doesn't appear that they're friendly but I suspect its that William and Harry don't hang out much together so their girlfriends don't really know each other well.

Weren't there pictures from a while ago of the four of them hanging out at clubs and etC? I also heard Kate offering Chelsy to stay at her apartment when she was in London............ :confused:

But that was all in the media and we never know for sure what really happens but if you were in Kate's or Chelsy's position, wouldn't you try and get to know the other person? It's just proper to get to know someone you're bound to see every once in a while or else it might just be awkward. Even if they didn't "hang out much together" like you said, isn't it just common courtesy to get to know someone so close to your boyfriend's brother?

I don't know! I wish we just had some facts for once. :(

Last edited:
patsy said:
It doesn't look like anyone is giving an evil eye, my goodness let's not develop the attitudes of the press now and make up a story!

We are not "developing the attitudes of the press", we're just telling it like it is.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this forum is here to discuss the news and our opinions of the news. This forum has expressed the opinions of dozens of different people so why should we be ridiculed and criticized about something we merely commented on?

I personally think there might perhaps be something going on between the two because of the fact that the two have not appear to have spoken to each other throughout the whole event despite the media claiming they get along fine and you don't. That's your opinion and I have mine.

gj123 said:
Weren't there pictures from a while ago of the four of them hanging out at clubs and etC? I also heard Kate offering Chelsy to stay at her apartment when she was in London............ :confused:

But that was all in the media and we never know for sure what really happens but if you were in Kate's or Chelsy's position, wouldn't you try and get to know the other person? It's just proper to get to know someone you're bound to see every once in a while or else it might just be awkward. Even if they didn't "hang out much together" like you said, isn't it just common courtesy to get to know someone so close to your boyfriend's brother?

I don't know! I wish we just had some facts for once. :(

I think you're right that the media is not reliable. These are the first pics I've seen of the two together. If they don't know each other that well, its not that strange that they're not hanging out together at a public event. When the camera are watching is a damned awkward time to get acquainted with someone.

Does anyone know if and how you can still search for images on Isifa.com now it has changed format?

When the main screen comes up on ISIFA, looking at the screen on the right I type in the second box down and click EDITORIAL and then search. Hope this helps.

Now we've (hopefully) got past the sunglasses 'evil eye' speculative nonsense, it's time to venture into more rational waters with Kate Part 11 (eleven).

The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom