Kate Middleton Current Events 1: July-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LauraL said:
Maybe the lower waisted jeans fit her better. Personally, I have an incredibly difficult time finding pants that fit my waist and a lower rise is a godsend. Personally, I will be very sad when they go out of fashion. As long as someone isn't flashing miles of stomach I don't understand what the problem is. I think she looks perfectly tasteful. Her middle is covered.

I have the opposite problem! :D I said I don't like low raise trousers, and it's true. But even if liked them, well, I couldn't wear them, because they don't suit me at all! I am thin, but apparently the shape of my body is totally unsuitable for them. Once I tried some pairs in a shop (I was just curious). Disaster! I can't describe.

(The problem isn't the stomach - you can simply choose to keep it covered, but the back. Some people, when they are seated, have their back a little too much uncovered. It's not very elegant :rolleyes: ).

Lisele said:
Listen up folks, whether or not Kate marries William is really immaterial. :)

come on Lisele, don't take the fun of it pls. This is what the forums are about...TALKING.;)

Kate's mom

I don't know if anybody cares or not..but oh well...here's Kate's mom...
katesmum.jpg
Newscom

Thanks for the picture, runaway princess. It's interesting to see her mom...I hadn't really expcted to ever see a picture of her for some reason...not sure why.

wow! such a stern looking lady. No wonder Kate won't stay home LOL

Williams Gift to Kate

Has anyone else noticed that Kate over does it and wears the sames earings on every occasion? Check it out, no too fashionista.

Kate doesn't need to be a fashionista. I wonder sometimes why everyone expects women who date Royals to be fashionistas and very into fashion. Kate ahs a very clean fresh look and is a beautiful girl. Besides-for all you know-those earrings could have a very special meaning to her...

traciebelle

I've thought that for so long!! Those same damn earings. Why not a simple change a pair of studs or something. Please!!!!!!

Also, what if they were a gift, can't he buy her more than one gift?????
Give me a break.

As I said in the pictures thread, her earrings are very classy. I don't think she needs another pair. I think that wearing always the same earrings means maturity and stability (look at the Queen's earrings).

She probably allergic to some earrings and prefers that original earings....Why is this thread called 'Williams Gift to Kate'?

i agree with most of you. there's nothing wrong with wearing the same earrings all the time, it looks classy and elegant if they are good quality ones. moreover, she is beautiful and doesn't really need extra things to look good. does anyone have a picture of those earrings?

WHy do youppl notice such trivial things. So what if she wears the same earrings. There are more important things ppl should be observing.

can i see the earrings, please? and WHY on earth is it such a big deal if she DOES wear the same pair???? How does this affect our view of her?? and why is this thread called Williams gifts to Kate? did he give them to her? if so, maybe that is why she wears them all the time. And even if he didnt, maybe her parents gave them to her for her bday or something, whats the big deal? Also, we saw her at a horse event, and some random pics of herwatching William play polo, maybe it was a conincidence that she was wearing them on the day the photographers decided to show up....

Last edited:
cd_1 said:
and why is this thread called Williams gifts to Kate? did he give them to her? if so, maybe that is why she wears them all the time.....

I hope he didn’t take it from his granny’s drawer:) :D :) :D
Similar earrings are spotted on the Quinn once. lol

Last edited:
her earings are dull and it says a lot if one person wears the same thing over and over again! (i.e. other items may be repeated-dirty!) Good god, she basically needs some flair...

repeating items

infantaellamaria said:
her earings are dull and it says a lot if one person wears the same thing over and over again! (i.e. other items may be repeated-dirty!) Good god, she basically needs some flair...

A lot of people in the public eye repeat items. It's called fashion recycling. Diana used to do it all the time. Charlotte Casiraghi does it frequently, such as that big brown scarf she loves so much. I like that, frankly. It shows that the things she buys, she likes very much, enough to wear them repeatedly. It's not dirty. It shows substance, istead of just being a fickle clotheshorse, spoiled and unappreciative.

I don`t mind if people wear something more than just once! ;) But she has blue eyes?! Really?!

they are green not blue

she have the right to wear the same earing all the time.. i mean, if its something special for her, like me, i wear always the same necklace because my granny give it to me before she died so maybe its something similar for her.

QEII wears a three strand pearl necklace almost every day. In addition, there are many royals who wear that diamond/pearl earring combination quite frequently. Princess Mathilde very often wears the same bracelet on her right hand -- and there are many other examples. I imagine, to some people, that kind of repetition translates into a certain comforting reassurance. I really don't see anything wrong with it...especially when the jewelry is lovely and a classic.

Most of Kate's pictures were from a few occasions. Perhaps by chance, she picked the same pair at most of them. They look to be different from the ones she wore to the polo match, with white t-shirt and brown skirt.

0200539143400.jpg

from Will and Harry Unlimited
a mug shot from Wills and Kate. Yay!:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom