General News for the Duke of Cambridge 1: April 2012-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudolph, I'm not going to do that to you and I hope you won't do that to me. It's okay for us to agree to disagree at times. I'm not going to be mean to you or anyone else on these forums. We're adults, not kids.

I'm sorry for any miss understanding or cause for you to not want to talk to me anymore.

It's just we don't know anything other than a few grainy pics and video. Seems innocent to me

No doubt Catherine put him in the doghouse for the night. But it's no big deal, at least not to me.

I'm sorry for the muting comment. I would never mute you.

It's just we don't know anything other than a few grainy pics and video. Seems innocent to me

No doubt Catherine put him in the doghouse for the night. But it's no big deal, at least not to me.

I'm sorry for the muting comment. I would never mute you.

I just hope it all blows over and the media and us all move on.

None of us know this couple personally, but after watching them all these years, it's like you kinda know them. Only from an outside distance though. I knew from the moment we saw Prince William and Kate Middleton on the slopes together for the first time all those years ago, I knew William had found his future bride. We've watched them go through so much and so much in the press for so long. They've built a beautiful life and family together and I just don't want to see them mess that up due to avoidable errors.

Last edited:
I still feel there is more to come if not he's very lucky the girls didn't sell their stories and that's the end of it

Hopefully there's no more and lessons are learned. William can't do this stuff again. Nothing wrong with nights out with the guys and friendly trips, but one must avoid being seen with the ladies and partying during royal family events.

Lord Frederick Windsor got slammed in the press by partying during the week of The Queen Mums passing. There's a time and place for everything and one can't be seen getting it wrong.

It honestly might get easier when their kids get older. Maybe Kate would have liked to have gone too, but if we think this is bad, can we even imagine how much flack they'd have gotten for going off together and leaving the kids home with their nanny?

Kate seems to have pulled back from public socializing and rarely even attends weddings any more- she does royal duties and she spends time with her kids. Possibly they could both use a fun trip- just hopefully next time, a private one, together.

The whole incident just proves a good point and that point being that no one is perfect. :D

It honestly might get easier when their kids get older. Maybe Kate would have liked to have gone too, but if we think this is bad, can we even imagine how much flack they'd have gotten for going off together and leaving the kids home with their nanny?

Kate seems to have pulled back from public socializing and rarely even attends weddings any more- she does royal duties and she spends time with her kids. Possibly they could both use a fun trip- just hopefully next time, a private one, together.

True. Now that I think about it she didn't attend any of the weddings of his three friends on the trip. :lol:

The whole incident just proves a good point and that point being that no one is perfect. :D

That's right, no one is perfect indeed!

They would've gotten a little flack, but everyone would understand that it's a husband and wife getting away and enjoying some private time.

Yes, I hope they get to take their private family vacation this year. Last time, they did release some family pics on the slopes.

Last edited:

Yup- and I think Kate has learned some lessons from that PR. (She also does seem to be someone who's happy with a close circle of friends/family and a country life style)

William may sometimes miss his younger days and his close circle of pals, but he's got to learn to adjust those friendships to his current reality. This almost seems like a Guy Pelly type decision.

Yup- and I think Kate has learned some lessons from that PR. (She also does seem to be someone who's happy with a close circle of friends/family and a country life style)

William may sometimes miss his younger days and his close circle of pals, but he's got to learn to adjust those friendships to his current reality. This almost seems like a Guy Pelly type decision.

Tom too! He's single so he's not worried about anything. Some of those guys are a little sketchy to me. They're all old friends, but they often help get William and even Harry into some crazy stuff.

I don't feel comfortable judging people's friends especially when we don't actually know them. There is so much false information with regards to the Royals that gets repeated that it becomes canon. Look at Jecca Craig. She always gets mentioned as an ex girlfriend even though the palace released a statement to the contrary.

When are the Windsor boys going to learn their sloppy drunk evenings with the mates, where they can make complete a***** of themselves to their heart's content, must take place on private property? Did they learn nothing from Harry's weekend in Vegas?

When are the Windsor boys going to learn their sloppy drunk evenings with the mates, where they can make complete a***** of themselves to their heart's content, must take place on private property? Did they learn nothing from Harry's weekend in Vegas?

Lol, I guess not!

I don't feel comfortable judging people's friends especially when we don't actually know them. There is so much false information with regards to the Royals that gets repeated that it becomes canon. Look at Jecca Craig. She always gets mentioned as an ex girlfriend even though the palace released a statement to the contrary.

I understand, but that Guy Pelly and Tom Inskip can be something else.

Yes, but some things are more than speculation. We know Pelly owns raunchy nightclubs. We know he has had DUIs. We know he illegally filmed a half-naked orgy video outside of BP to promote his nightclubs. These facts alone can cause judgements.

We don't know the inner workings of his friendship with the Wales brothers, or how much they endorse his missteps. But I think it's fair to question his influence.

What would have been really amusing if when William returned home, he had one monster of a hangover and Kate calmly tells her children its time to play marching band! Get the pots and pans and the big spoons and start the big welcome home parade for Daddy. :ROFLMAO:

I do have a devious alter ego which I call Mrs. McNasty.

Well, I've noticed William has been dressing better lately. I guess he got tired of those stale clothes.

What would have been really amusing if when William returned home, he had one monster of a hangover and Kate calmly tells her children its time to play marching band! Get the pots and pans and the big spoons and start the big welcome home parade for Daddy. :ROFLMAO:

:lol: I wouldn't put it pass Catherine. Maybe she and the kids slammed the doors in the house a little harder than usual.

Last edited:
There may be worse to come for William when George and Charlotte are old enough to discover his dancing videos on the net.

There may be worse to come for William when George and Charlotte are old enough to discover his dancing videos on the net.

With his dancing videos from the Concert for Diana and from Tuvalu, they already had plenty of ammo. :D

Oh I think that the Windsors and Spencers will be sending those to each other for years. :lol:

So true! And I can picture Zara and Mike having a good time with it all.

Kate may already have plans for the kids' viewing pleasure. Nothing like the teenagers for being totally cruel. Isn't it revenge that is a dish best served cold?

I just wonder why (as someone else said) William didn't watch out for cell phone cameras. Everyone of William's age, which is close to mine, knows they're ubiquitous. Did he just stop caring about his public image for the weekend? It kind of looks like that...As if the pressure of royal life or family life and work got too much for him and he just decided to let loose for the weekend and stop caring what people thought.

I will join you :lol:

Oh I can picture her, not wanting to nag her husband, but getting creative. Marching band, monkey on the bed, lots of fun games for the kids to welcome daddy back :ROFLMAO:

I just wonder why (as someone else said) William didn't watch out for cell phone cameras. Everyone of William's age, which is close to mine, knows they're ubiquitous. Did he just stop caring about his public image for the weekend? It kind of looks like that...As if the pressure of royal life or family life and work got too much for him and he just decided to let loose for the weekend and stop caring what people thought.

I simply think William pretty much threw all caution out of the window over the weekend. He's known for trying to be careful in venues like this, but I think he really didn't care much on this ski trip. Just by looking at those videos and pictures, I think he knew people would film him, but again, I don't think he cared. Now, what would cause him to do that? I have no clue. He appeared very pumped and excited like he haven't had a good time like that in years. He pretty much partied like it was 1999.

I just hate those videos and pictures go out, because I think he pretty much opened pandora's box on speculations about his marriage. Which I think is foolish and very unfair to his wife and family. I don't think he set out to do that, but unfortunately that's what's happened. Debates about his workload is one thing, but debates about his private family life is a whole different can of worms.

As I said before, hopefully all this is over and never happens again. I mean, William cannot do this again.

I simply think William pretty much threw all caution out of the window over the weekend. He's known for trying to be careful in venues like this, but I think he really didn't care much on this ski trip. Just by looking at those videos and pictures, I think he knew people would film him, but again, I don't think he cared. Now, what would cause him to do that? I have no clue. He appeared very pumped and excited like he haven't had a good time like that in years. He pretty much partied like it was 1999.

I just hate those videos and pictures go out, because I think he pretty much opened pandora's box on speculations about his marriage. Which I think is foolish and very unfair to his wife and family. I don't think he set out to do that, but unfortunately that's what's happened. Debates about his workload is one thing, but debates about his private family life is a whole different can of worms.

As I said before, hopefully all this is over and never happens again. I mean, William cannot do this again.

Let's hope he makes better choices in his behavior and his friends .....just like we tell our little children in preschool

IMO, William has mostly been out of the club scene for the last 8 years. Technology and social media have really advanced in that time frame, and William has never been that 'hip'. Remember he didn't know what a Kiss Cam was when he was at the Basketball game. I don't think he's the type that's glued to his phone. I doubt he has a secret IG, twitter, Snapchat, etc... So he was partying like it was 2007 and the other people were partying like it was 2017.

In addition, being around his joyriding buddies probably gave him a false sense of security.

Also, booze addles the brain. :lol:

How would he know what a Kiss Cam is? That's really an American thing. They aren't doing Kiss Cams at Premier League Soccer games because the clock is running unlike a NBA or NHL game where you have tv timeouts so the arena has stupid videos and stuff on the scoreboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom