General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skippyboo: He would be trying to fly off the balcony. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Now can you imagine the Queen crawling around the balcony looking for him while he is trying to escape...while everyone else is in a panic for they can't find him.....from what I have seen of him in pictures, he is one handful of a big boy and he is keeping everyone on their toes. What a cutie he is...............:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you think we will have a portrait for his first birthday? I hope so!

:previous:And do you think he will sit still long enough for a portrait .......not on your life...........he is off and running and wanting to explore the world. He is ready to take on the world...:lol::D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope at least w will have a picture! Even if blurry!:-D

They need Lupo in the birthday picture. He is a George whisper.

They need Lupo in the birthday picture. He is a George whisper.

I had to laugh at my first random thought on reading this. Lupo could very well be astute and discreetly shy away from where George is. After seeing Daddy riding a horse playing polo, George may just decide that Lupo is his very own George sized horse and try and ride him.

Seriously though, I imagine George and Lupo are pretty close and it would make a very cute picture with both George and Lupo in it. :flowers:

i prefer pix like today which are natural family pictures rather tan the posed pix we tend to get from continental royals.

George is not a show pony and the longer they avoid the posed situation, the better I'll like it. Formal engagements and honours even before school age seems wrong to me. All that comes soon enough.

Love todays pictures and they look like a happy family. Great!

I think we will get the official pictures of George for his first birthday. I'm wondering which photographer they will get to take the pictures?

Absolutely adorable very determined and fearless, a real handful, what a lovely family

i prefer pix like today which are natural family pictures rather tan the posed pix we tend to get from continental royals...
But then people will complain that they being hounded by the press. and that paparazzi pics should not be shared :whistling:

I liked this outing. perfect for George, he was able to run around. Nice family outing. I also would like if they published one or two pics fro his birthday.

I think other royals do a great job in sharing "posed" pics but also going out like normal families, where naturally the kids will be photographed too. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Little George is adorable and I like how we're starting to see more of him now. He looks like an interactive baby, which is nice to see. He reminds me a lot of my little cousin who is of a similar age - in fact, he just turned one today. His outfit is also sweet and appropriate for a crawl/run about on the grass.

Regarding George's first birthday, I would think we'll get a photo. I would be surprised if we didn't, since a baby's first birthday is always a special milestone. I was pleased with the Mother's Day/Australia and New Zealand Tour official photo, so hopefully his first birthday one will be something along those lines. Having said that, William and Catherine are quite private when it comes to official photos, although I hope they'll 'come out of their shells' and release lots of photos.

Last edited:
I think we will get the official pictures of George for his first birthday. I'm wondering which photographer they will get to take the pictures?
That seems to be the way the SRF handle it. Victoria and Daniel have photos for family events and release them regularly. That way everyone is happy and they don't expose their child to a full on "Flash Barrage" which is inevitable at a photo call or such.

The Plunket play-date in NZ and the Zoo in Australia are very much in line with this and these latest shots of Prince George at the Polo match are an excellent example of how it works. But, could you imagine an acual photo call? George would be blind for a week! But, if they tried to limit the number of photographers the media would be howling about unfair conditions.

Last edited:
I imagine Jason Bailey would be the front runner since he took the christening photos and the KP photos.

I am more greedy than the rest of you guys, I am praying for a video for George's first birthday. A video of him and Lupo playing in the garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If they release pics, I hope it's more than one.

For the fantasy photo release, the photo we didn't see- George with his great grandparents- the Queen and Philip.

What we will probably get is a Daily Mail story on how Mike and Carole are cashing in on George's birthday by selling party supplies. ;)

There's something I don't get: when are pics of George considered a "breech pf privacy" and when not? As far as I know: fuss about George being papped with kate or nanny in kensington garden, no fuss when he is at a polo or when he and kate landed to maldives... I must say I am confused!

Generally, if they're at a public event, it's not a breach of privacy. If they aren't, it is a breach of privacy.

When kate and willima were photographed on seychelles while she was pregnant it was considered a breech of privacy... Was it because she was in bikini? at madives there was no complaint

Marty, I think you have your islands messed up. Pregnant Kate was at Mustique. There were honeymoon photos released about a year later in Australia- that was the Seychelles. Kate getting off the plane with George was on the way to Mustique.

Both Seychelles and Mustique were invasions of privacy. Seychelles, because William and Kate were on their honeymoon. Mustique, because they were on a private island with every expectation that there was no media anywhere near.

Hopefully not the one that took them when he was first born.

Sorry but I dont understand why they sued the mag when she was pregnant with george... (famous bikini pics) but not when there was shots of her wih george this year in january at mustique... I didn't mean the honeymoon ones

Sorry but I dont understand why they sued the mag when she was pregnant with george... (famous bikini pics) but not when there was shots of her wih george this year in january at mustique... I didn't mean the honeymoon ones

IIRC, the pregnant pictures were taken while she was on a private beach. The shots of Kate and George were in a public place. It was all about location, private versus public.

I don't recall that they actually sued anyone, though it was probably reported to the proper authorities by their office.

The couple has only sued one time and that was over the pictures taken in France.

General News and Information for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

If I recall, the only time they sued was for the French villa pictures which are self explanatory why they sued. The KP might have complained a little for the bikini pics but they didn't do anything sort of like the pictures from Easter Monday in Australia.

They aren't really going complain about airport photos since they are public places. But if you follow them to where they are vacationing, hire a boat and use a giant telephoto lens, then they might complain.

Whose hand-me downs would he be wearing? There aren't many boys slightly older than him in his family or his parents group of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom