General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Prince George makes a short, brief appearance at the Chelsea Flower Show.

We probably won't see George officially until the balcony appearance after Trooping.

I don't know, it's hard to even get his parents to attend the flower show. Yeah, I think the next time we see George will be after the Trooping of the Colour on the Palace balcony.

Let's hope his baby face is one of a UN feisty tot

George's facial expressions +Raf fly past = photo gold.

Too bad William takes his hat off for the balcony appearance. George would be all over that bearskin trying to pet it like Lupo.

George's facial expressions +Raf fly past = photo gold.

Too bad William takes his hat off for the balcony appearance. George would be all over that bearskin trying to pet it like Lupo.

Especially if he was wearing his "Daddy's Little Co-Pilot" shirt. :D

One year olds are so precious and amusing to watch at their reaction to new and different things. My youngest was fascinated by pictures coming out of a Poloroid camera and would run to grab the picture as it came out and nylon clad feet.

I really don't expect to see George at the balcony appearances for a few years yet but one never knows.

The balcony appearance is less than 10 minutes long. Nothing that George hasn't done already on the tour. They can't really hide him away like Sophie does with James. He will be 11 month old then. His daddy can carry him out, point out the planes and then they go back in.

The royals usually take their children/babies out on the balcony after the Trooping of the Colour. The royals been doing that since George V's reign. I think it's very possible that we will see George with his parents on the balcony, if, he's awake and not in a total bad mood.

Wouldn't it be lovely to see Prince Charles holding him on the balcony.

:previous: interesting that the press are emphasising this when this is not the reason he is on trial this time, having already served a prison sentence for hacking. So it's old news but I suppose if you can get the name "Kate Middleton" in a headline it sells.

RoyalDaisy, yes we knew that he hacked the young royals phone for some time but it's the first time that we have heard exactually how many times their phones were hacked and I'm surprised (a bit) that Catherine's phone was hacked way more times that William & Harry's.

Just to let you know again that Catherine went through a lot while dating William. None of it was an easy road to becoming HRH The Duchess of Cambridge and future Queen.

Video:
Kate And William Hacked 190 Times By NOTW-
Kate And William Hacked 190 Times By NOTW

Last edited:
Yes I knew about how harassed she was - saw an appalling video taken late at night/dark where she and Pippa are surrounded by paps who were very close. Very intimidating - even scary.

Victoria Arbiter @victoriaarbiter · 9h
#PrinceGeorge documentaries in production as his 1st birthday approaches. E! last week and filming for @CNN on Wednesday. #royalbaby

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 3h
The Queen has made a proclamation for a £5 coin to be minted by @RoyalMintUK for Prince George's first birthday, next month.

Happy First Father's Day to HRH The Duke of Cambridge!!!

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 3h
The Queen has made a proclamation for a £5 coin to be minted by @RoyalMintUK for Prince George's first birthday, next month.

At least the British Public will get to See George this way, in-Person seems to be an impossibility in the Uk, the People Down under were more Lucky in that Respect.

Duke of Marmelade..

The vast majority of the British public are happy that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are free to rise their child in the way they see fit, and understand the reticence the Duke feels towards the press [given their bestial behaviour towards his mother].

I'm sure most parents would prefer to give tiny babies privacy and calm, rather than expose them to a million flashbulbs, at the behest af a rapacious and never satisfied press pack...

Unless you were the GG or PM of Australia or NZ, a select Plunkett baby/parents or a handful of people at a zoo, you didn't see George in person in NZ or Australia even if you lived there.

After seeing the photos from polo today, no wonder they didn't take him to Trooping. He would be trying to fly off the balcony.

After all the criticism of George not being seen in the UK, it's a real shock to see that when he is in the UK he looks pretty much exactly the same as he did Down Under.

Shocking news right there.

I think he has a bit more hair than he had in April.

He looks a lot like William IMO but Kate's looks have softened the sharp angles in the face. He has her eye shape. Going to be a very good looking kid.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom