General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might wait a while. William the heir to the heir - they are still of limited seniority and frankly these things you want aren't simply lying around waiting to be picked up. there are less regiments now than at any time in the past and they dont choose patronages and "presidencies" - they get asked.

This isnt a one sided process and frankly there seems to be an unrealistic idea of what is available to them. Current royals need to give up stuff! And there is no sign of that

I bet on new requests they are asked far more than any other member of the royal family senior or not, with the exception of QE and DoE. Of course those that have an existing association with whomever in the family can hardly throw them over.

3 colonels of the household divisions will eventually open up -Grenadiers (Philip), Scots (Duke of Kent) and Welsh (Charles). William will probably slide over to the Welsh when he is PoW.

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official Mar 26
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were spotted entering Buckingham Palace. Kate was wearing a blue skirt and blazer - via @JoTaylor93

Can't wait to see the litlle crumb snatcher.

Kate's eyes change color...in a lot of pics they are green but, in pics like the engagement photo they are grey. So, because I think they change they actually are hazel (they are green most of the time though).

Same. with my sister.. her eyes are hazel..but, they are green most of the time(not the same shade as kate's though)

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official Mar 26
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were spotted entering Buckingham Palace. Kate was wearing a blue skirt and blazer - via @JoTaylor93

As HMQ is now off to Windsor for a month, I was wondering if this was a final briefing from her on the trip and for Catherine to pick up all those lovely jewels ;)

As HMQ is now off to Windsor for a month, I was wondering if this was a final briefing from her on the trip and for Catherine to pick up all those lovely jewels ;)

The samething I was thinking.

If it's suggesting Kate will be in Berkshire I certainly believe it. :p

Its not rocket science that daughters visit their mothers on Mother's Day. As close as the Middleton family is, I would be more surprised if Kate didn't go to Berkshire.

Its not rocket science that daughters visit their mothers on Mother's Day. As close as the Middleton family is, I would be more surprised if Kate didn't go to Berkshire.
She went home even when she was heavily pregnant in June for Daddy's day!:)

Internet has gone wild. Have to say that is one cute picture.

With the addition of Lupo to the photo, it really makes it seem like a warm, cozy family unit and from the enlarged photo, George and Lupo seem to form a mutual admiration society. He sure looks like one happy little ankle biter. (George... not Lupo) :D

The new photo is adorable and gives off a lovely family atmosphere. I'm liking George's jumper! I find it interesting how they opted to sit right by the window as official photos are usually taken more inside the home.

My only negative comment would be that I'm a little disappointed that there's only one photo, they seem to have a tendency to release one-two official photos. (Remember the ones taken by Michael Middleton?)

Boy, the BRF sure do love their dogs. And George is one big boy!

The new picture is really nice & I do like it but I really don't like the fact its photoshopped. It just looks wrong to me.

I love the new family snapshot. It shows a warm, and close family unit, and it looks like George and Lupo are very fond of each other.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

The new picture is really nice & I do like it but I really don't like the fact its photoshopped. It just looks wrong to me.

how do you know - without doubt - that it is photoshopped?

What we are seeing is a repro of a picture in a newspaper (another repro) - we have not had access to the original.

George has very chubby cheeks, reminds me of his father @ that age but William had more hair I seem to recall.
The photo is very artsy - the window 'frames' the subjects nicely, it's also a bit wistful, almost as if they are looking out from the safety of KP at a world they can't really participate in. I'm not saying that's what the photo meant to project - just that was my thought when I first saw it.

George is so handsome and I think its a beautiful family portrait. Its signature Jason Bell. Not for nothing he's one of the best portrait photographers in the world.

LOL if you read some articles they say george has brown eyes like his mother...uh...Kate doesn't have brown eyes...her father and sister do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom