The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #381  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
muriel's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I was just waiting for the conversation to take this turn. Having trashed Catherine's appearance, it must be time to talk about the failing marriage. Clearly the evidence is not hard to see. They have had separate breaks this year: William failed to travel to Mustique for the annual trip. Catherine and George did not go with him to Spain. William, instead, retreated to his former girlfriend. Any ideas why the former girl friend is still not married?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Well that took all of 3 years! But as you say Muriel the evidence is there
Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.
__________________

  #382  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.
You are good, keep going!
__________________

__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #383  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
cinrit's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deep South, United States
Posts: 391
So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?
  #384  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:46 AM
muriel's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?
Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!
  #385  
Old 02-12-2014, 10:47 AM
muriel's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
You are good, keep going!
Should I become a columnist for the Daily Mail?
  #386  
Old 02-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Should I become a columnist for the Daily Mail?
You do the marriage trashing and I'll do the fashion!
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #387  
Old 02-12-2014, 11:32 AM
muriel's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
You do the marriage trashing and I'll do the fashion!
Maybe I am Katie Nichols.... except I usually get the facts right!
  #388  
Old 02-12-2014, 11:57 AM
soapstar's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hermosa Beach, United States
Posts: 3,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Seems like a fair question to me. Lately William and Kate have looked as happy in each other's company as Charles and Diana did on that Korea trip, yet they beam when they are at events on their own.
I know. They look so unhappy when they're around each other lately. They can't even stand to look at one another. I see a divorce soon.

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Go to the Museum - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Out in London - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Prince William and Kate Middleton Head Home - Zimbio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.
Exactly.

What's funny is that both Jecca and William have denied that they ever dated, yet the rumor still persists.

Girlfriend who never was | Mail Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Maybe I am Katie Nichols.... except I usually get the facts right!
  #389  
Old 02-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 11,430
Prince William and Jecca Craig never dated guys and it's been known that they never dated for some time now. The press are the ones that hooked the two up and although the palace, Jecca and her father denied the relationship, the rumors has never gone away.

William & Catherine are pretty good friends with Jecca and her family. They've visited her family in Kenya many times. I think it's pretty much unfair to try to turn Jecca into another CPB.
__________________
"THE REAL POWER OF A MAN IS IN THE SIZE OF THE SMILE OF THE WOMAN SITTING NEXT TO HIM."

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
  #390  
Old 02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
cinrit's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deep South, United States
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!
I know, Muriel. My comment was in general ... I wasn't referring to you in particular.
  #391  
Old 02-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 4,389
JB ‏@Royal_beans 3 mins

Jecca Craig had never been romantically involved with Prince William, so it's ridiculous to call her his "ex-flame". Get a fact! #sigh
  #392  
Old 02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.
Was he? Can you point to me which one he is on the pics because I saw no one who could be her boyfriend.
  #393  
Old 02-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torrance, United States
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Should I become a columnist for the Daily Mail?
Only if you promise to misspell the words and give everyone incorrect titles.
  #394  
Old 02-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torrance, United States
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
I know. They look so unhappy when they're around each other lately. They can't even stand to look at one another. I see a divorce soon.

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Go to the Museum - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Out in London - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Prince William and Kate Middleton Head Home - Zimbio


Exactly.

What's funny is that both Jecca and William have denied that they ever dated, yet the rumor still persists.

Girlfriend who never was | Mail Online

I have to agree soapstar. Those photos, the body language and facial expressions show a couple that are deeply unhappy.
  #395  
Old 02-12-2014, 03:16 PM
cepe's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,385
I think those that wish to speculate on the state of the Cambridges marriage should start a new thread. The same thing that lots of you did a few weeks ago when there was speculation about the Norwegian CPs.
__________________

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
  #396  
Old 02-12-2014, 03:31 PM
cinrit's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deep South, United States
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Was he? Can you point to me which one he is on the pics because I saw no one who could be her boyfriend.
I can't, because I heard it through the grapevine, which is just as reliable as a picture of two people walking on the same tarmac with a few other males being evidence that something must be going on between the two.
  #397  
Old 02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,289
Indeed. Both situations are just people imagining the things they want to believe in.
  #398  
Old 02-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Baroness of Books's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bookstacks, United States
Posts: 5,811
So was Jecca the only female in the hunting party? I'd have thought there would be other women present as well if Jecca went along with the men, unless they're not pictured.
__________________
A book should be either a bandit or a rebel or a man in the crowd..... D.H. Lawrence
  #399  
Old 02-13-2014, 02:51 PM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 11,430
We don't know if there were others who were with the party and probably arrived at different times. I guess Jecca is considered just one of the guys as well.
__________________
"THE REAL POWER OF A MAN IS IN THE SIZE OF THE SMILE OF THE WOMAN SITTING NEXT TO HIM."

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
  #400  
Old 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Did you see that the pap who always seems to pop up just where Kate is, the very one who made all those mysterious tweets about big news from Will and Kate back in Nov. 2012 (before ANYONE knew there was big news), has asked if Jecca is the new Camilla?
This is one of the reasons why I said I don't envy his friends...that's such a rude and disrespectful thing to say..

I actually remember a couple or years ago reading an old article that said Jecca hated the attention that went along with being friends with him...and can you blame her...
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General News for the Cambridge Family Part 2: January 2015 JessRulz The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family 1347 11-25-2016 03:38 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit british catherine middleton style chris o'neill coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary eveningwear crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events denmark duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles prince nikolaos princess madeleine princess marie princess marie daytime outfit princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises