The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I was just waiting for the conversation to take this turn. Having trashed Catherine's appearance, it must be time to talk about the failing marriage. Clearly the evidence is not hard to see. They have had separate breaks this year: William failed to travel to Mustique for the annual trip. Catherine and George did not go with him to Spain. William, instead, retreated to his former girlfriend. Any ideas why the former girl friend is still not married?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Well that took all of 3 years! But as you say Muriel the evidence is there
Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.
You are good, keep going!

Old 02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Nobility

So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?
Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
You are good, keep going!
Should I become a columnist for the Daily Mail?
Old 02-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
You do the marriage trashing and I'll do the fashion!
Old 02-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
You do the marriage trashing and I'll do the fashion!
Maybe I am Katie Nichols.... except I usually get the facts right!
Old 02-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Seems like a fair question to me. Lately William and Kate have looked as happy in each other's company as Charles and Diana did on that Korea trip, yet they beam when they are at events on their own.
I know. They look so unhappy when they're around each other lately. They can't even stand to look at one another. I see a divorce soon.

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Go to the Museum - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Out in London - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Prince William and Kate Middleton Head Home - Zimbio

Quote:
No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.
Exactly.

What's funny is that both Jecca and William have denied that they ever dated, yet the rumor still persists.

Girlfriend who never was | Mail Online

Quote:
Maybe I am Katie Nichols.... except I usually get the facts right!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William and Jecca Craig never dated guys and it's been known that they never dated for some time now. The press are the ones that hooked the two up and although the palace, Jecca and her father denied the relationship, the rumors has never gone away.

William & Catherine are pretty good friends with Jecca and her family. They've visited her family in Kenya many times. I think it's pretty much unfair to try to turn Jecca into another CPB.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!
I know, Muriel. My comment was in general ... I wasn't referring to you in particular.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

JB ‏@Royal_beans 3 mins

Jecca Craig had never been romantically involved with Prince William, so it's ridiculous to call her his "ex-flame". Get a fact! #sigh
Old 02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.
Was he? Can you point to me which one he is on the pics because I saw no one who could be her boyfriend.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Only if you promise to misspell the words and give everyone incorrect titles.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
I know. They look so unhappy when they're around each other lately. They can't even stand to look at one another. I see a divorce soon.

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Go to the Museum - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Out in London - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Prince William and Kate Middleton Head Home - Zimbio

Exactly.

What's funny is that both Jecca and William have denied that they ever dated, yet the rumor still persists.

Girlfriend who never was | Mail Online

I have to agree soapstar. Those photos, the body language and facial expressions show a couple that are deeply unhappy.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I think those that wish to speculate on the state of the Cambridges marriage should start a new thread. The same thing that lots of you did a few weeks ago when there was speculation about the Norwegian CPs.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Was he? Can you point to me which one he is on the pics because I saw no one who could be her boyfriend.
I can't, because I heard it through the grapevine, which is just as reliable as a picture of two people walking on the same tarmac with a few other males being evidence that something must be going on between the two.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Indeed. Both situations are just people imagining the things they want to believe in.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Heir Apparent

So was Jecca the only female in the hunting party? I'd have thought there would be other women present as well if Jecca went along with the men, unless they're not pictured.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

We don't know if there were others who were with the party and probably arrived at different times. I guess Jecca is considered just one of the guys as well.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Did you see that the pap who always seems to pop up just where Kate is, the very one who made all those mysterious tweets about big news from Will and Kate back in Nov. 2012 (before ANYONE knew there was big news), has asked if Jecca is the new Camilla?
This is one of the reasons why I said I don't envy his friends...that's such a rude and disrespectful thing to say..

I actually remember a couple or years ago reading an old article that said Jecca hated the attention that went along with being friends with him...and can you blame her...

Closed Thread