The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Her HG has nothing to do with weight, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

ETA: I think weight topics are supposed to be avoided around here. I know when they pop up on the fashion threads, they are quickly deleted.

Old 10-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
OK, I'll buy that. But I have to agree with Greer that Kate is thin. I hope Kate doesn't get any thinner or she may have more problems with the pregnancy. (I'd like to believe that no one wants that for her.
I definitely think Kate is very thin. I recall photos of her at St. Andrews when she had more meat on her bones, but she was still quite svelte and athletic. She did appear healthier to me with a fuller face though. Either way, so long as she is both healthy and happy, I figure that's what matters most.

Old 10-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Here we go...
Old 10-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^I'm not going along for the ride.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Gentry

I don't understand what I've said wrong, but whatever.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Kate Middleton's young penpal loses cancer battle - and her letter is laid to rest with him:
Kate Middleton's young penpal loses cancer battle - and her letter is laid to rest with him - Mirror Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Considering that one of her charities is children's hospice, I have a feeling this won't be the last time this will occur.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Gentry

How very sad. :( Breaks my heart, but I'm glad the Duchess was able to touch his life when he was here.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Kate Middleton's young penpal loses cancer battle - and her letter is laid to rest with him:
Kate Middleton's young penpal loses cancer battle - and her letter is laid to rest with him - Mirror Online

No words, but none are needed. Speaks volumes about what type of people William and Catherine are. They have huge hearts.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Mace ‏@RoyaleVision 19 secs20 seconds ago
"I want #Kate to know it wasn't just a letter, it was a message that meant so much. It has stayed with him and it's staying with him now...
Old 11-15-2014, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

That first letter was Oct 2011, super early in Kate royal life and before the Each hospice patronage. Plus it wasn't just one letter but it was followed up by more. This is the stuff that goes on behind the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 11-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
That first letter was Oct 2011, super early in Kate royal life and before the Each hospice patronage. Plus it wasn't just one letter but it was followed up by more. This is the stuff that goes on behind the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Yes, I know. It's nice to know Catherine did this and that the letter is still with the young boy.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate's sadness over death of 12-year-old cancer boy she met as his mother reveals how her son was inspired by personal letters from princess* | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge has expressed her grief over the death of a 12-year-old cancer patient she met on a visit to the Royal Marsden hospital.

Catherine spent time with leukemia sufferer Fabian Bate, then aged nine, when she and William attended the opening of a new children's wing at the hospital in 2011.

Shortly after the visit, the Duchess, 32, penned a hand-signed letter to the young boy that spoke movingly of how she had been touched by his 'strength of character' and 'positive energy'.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:42 AM
Heir Apparent

1D's Liam Payne: I was sweating with nerves when we met Kate Middleton
Quote:
One Direction singer Liam Payne lost his cool when meeting the future Queen of England.

Last week the singer and his One Direction bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan had the honour of meeting the royal and her husband Prince William.

The boys were extremely nervous about speaking to the couple at the Royal Variety Performance in London - but 21-year-old Liam suffered the most.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
One Direction singer Liam Payne lost his cool when meeting the future Queen of England.
Should be 'future Queen Consort'
Old 11-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

The style for a Queen Consort is 'Queen'. TM King William and Queen Catherine
Old 11-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Serene Highness

And [it ALMOST goes without saying..] there is NO Queen of England, and has not been since Queen Anne in 1707...
Old 11-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
The style for a Queen Consort is 'Queen'. TM King William and Queen Catherine

Thanks for that; i did know that but i was trying to make the differentiation between Catherine not being the Monarch (when she becomes Queen) as opposed to the Monarch's wife, (which is what she will be).
Old 12-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

A new crown for Kate! The Duchess of Cambridge beats Victoria Beckham to be named 2014's most stylish... but Katie Price and Kim Kardashian fail to impress | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
She boasts one of the most famous wardrobes in the world, while everything she wears sells out - so it's no surprise that the Duchess of Cambridge has been crowned 2014's most stylish woman.

The future Queen, 32, beat Victoria Beckham, 40, into second place and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 31, into third, in a new poll of 2,000 Britons.

Runners up included actresses Emma Watson, 24, and Jessica Alba, 33, and model Abbey Clancy, 28.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Duchess of Cambridge and her passion for sailing | Royal | News | Daily Express
Quote:
THE DUCHESS of Cambridge's love of the waves goes right back to childhood so it came as no surprise that she chose a nautical-themed charity to support.

The 33-year-old has displayed a confident performance on the high seas and has been known to take great delight in beating husband Prince William when they race.

During her gap year, Kate crewed a Round the World Challenge boat in the Solent - the spiritual home of English sailing. And during her student days she worked as a deckhand.

She managed to put her skills to the test on a royal visit to New Zealand in April last year.

The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge took the helms of two 80ft America’s Cup sailing boats for two three-mile races in Auckland, with the Duchess winning hands down, 2-0.

After each victory the Duchess cheekily gave her husband a fist-pump salute.
The heir to the throne had claimed he was hampered with a problem with the sails of his vessel, moaning "we were sabotaged."

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton, lady kitty, princess diana, spencer family