General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather agree with one of the commenters; 'Leave the lady alone!' It is this kind of photo that feels so intrusive. I know through acquaintances (and observation) that it's a real strain on the person targeted. Crazy-making. One reason the Cambridge children will likely be sequestered more than out-and-about. Sad. :sad:
The thing is: many people will look at the photos, no matter what... So i would feel hypocrite saying "leave her alone" and then looking at the photographs anyway...:whistling:

The thing is: many people will look at the photos, no matter what... So i would feel hypocrite saying "leave her alone" and then looking at the photographs anyway...:whistling:

But one never knows what one is going to see until one looks, not so? :flowers: In this case we see Catherine's back and an averted face. She may not have been aware she was being targeted, it is true, though such people develop a sixth sense about these things, I have found.

The picture could have as easily shown a smiling Catherine, fully radiant, looking into the camera. I could not know until I looked. So.....:cool:

But one never knows what one is going to see until one looks, not so? :flowers: In this case we see Catherine's back and an averted face. She may not have been aware she was being targeted, it is true, though such people develop a sixth sense about these things, I have found.

The picture could have as easily shown a smiling Catherine, fully radiant, looking into the camera. I could not know until I looked. So.....:cool:

Yes, but when links are titled "shopping" it certainly means they are paparazzi or amateurs shots IMO:flowers:

Yes, but when links are titled "shopping" it certainly means they are paparazzi or amateurs shots IMO :flowers:

You're making a fair point, of course. :flowers: Not sure I'll capitulate, though. :D In this case, the pictures were so obviously 'sneak attacks', not sure why they were even posted, except to give evidence to the claim: 'I was this close to Catherine!'

On the other side, such pictures should never be a source of comment imo. How someone is dressed, what their expression looks like, are they tired/angry/rude, none of that should be batted about. Such commenting suggests the person targeted has some sort of responsibility to be 'on' at all times. It's a picture taken unawares, that's enough. How would anyone fare with a randomly taken photo?

You're making a fair point, of course. :flowers: Not sure I'll capitulate, though. :D In this case, the pictures were so obviously 'sneak attacks', not sure why they were even posted, except to give evidence to the claim: 'I was this close to Catherine!'

On the other side, such pictures should never be a source of comment imo. How someone is dressed, what their expression looks like, are they tired/angry/rude, none of that should be batted about. Such commenting suggests the person targeted has some sort of responsibility to be 'on' at all times. It's a picture taken unawares, that's enough. How would anyone fare with a randomly taken photo?

This is a great post. I have felt uncomfortable viewing candids - on social media sometimes diff to avoid. Your point about not be judgemental under these circumstances is very fair. And heaven forbid if anyone could see me now!

thank you

Now, this is quite interesting...Some of the Kate's fans are real fanatics or stalkers... That is something I firmly believe in... No wonders some crazy girls are always pursuing her and they compete even with each other. This is the sad truth...

PA Royal Reporters @PARoyal · 17 mins 17 minutes ago
Thousands of commemorative coins struck to celebrate the arrival of
#George in July 2013 sold out within days. #royalbaby

The Queen approved the decision at a meeting of the Privy Council at Buckingham Palace on March 19. #royalbaby

A £5 coin will be issued to celebrate the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second child #royalbaby

£5 coin to commemorate royal baby - BT

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/livelovelaughvr

This account seems to always find candids of Kate. Some posters seem very sensitive about the issue, thereforr I posted the link of the profile: it cointains what it seems like a new photo of Kate in the park with George...

Every child in the Year 1 class at Deeping St James Primary School had a treat on Monday when they opened individual letters from Clarence House.

The class of 30 youngsters has been studying the Royals and as part of English learning, they read a story called ‘Shhh! Don’t wake the Royal Baby’ by Martha Mumford.

The children in Year 1 wrote individual letters to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with top tips for getting Prince George to sleep. Ideas included; singing him a lullaby, reading him a story or rocking him to sleep. The children also asked general questions to William and Kate and some asked about the Royal baby on the way.
More: Pupils get letters from Clarence House after writing to William and Kate - Rutland and Stamford Mercury

The Royal website says to contact the Cambridges and Harry the mailing address is the same as Charles and Camilla which is Clarence House.

The KP staff is just a branch of Clarence House and are paid for by Charles. There are tons of mail that come in that has to be sort and replied to.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: A lot of blue items being bought: "nautical blue bath towels." Could all be for George, of course. ;) And no law written prescribes blue for only boys, I do agree.

Interesting that Catherine's Uncle Gary has talked about William and Catherine being keen on more children. They did say in their engagement interview that they did so intend to have a 'large' family, whatever that meant to them. Wouldn't it be amazing if they wound up having a very large brood, like 5 children. That would be fun! Much like the Danish Crown Princely couple. :flowers:

Last edited:
Personally I hope they don't have a large brood, charming as heaps of little'uns are. The potential for 'problem adults' and ' 'unsuitable spouses' is magnified ...

:news:

William and Kate on Jeopardy to coincide with the birth of the new baby.:baby:

The final question on Jeopardy.

Category: Weddings.

In April 2011, who married the heiress to Party Pieces?

One man said Brad Pitt, another man said Mark Zuckerberg.
Only the woman had the correct answer.
:lol::D:ROFLMAO:

:news:

William and Kate on Jeopardy to coincide with the birth of the new baby.:baby:

The final question on Jeopardy.

Category: Weddings.

In April 2011, who married the heiress to Party Pieces?

One man said Brad Pitt, another man said Mark Zuckerberg.
Only the woman had the correct answer.
:lol::D:ROFLMAO:
That is funny!!!

When Will and Kate said they'd love to have a large family, it was said before the first one came along and the severe HG set in. Stamina prevails and now #2 is making Kate wish it was all over already. She may want more after this birth. Many of us mothers forget how awful the pregnancy is once we have the actual item in hand and see the first smile (gas most likely) and grasp of the fingers and those aww moments and that's what we remember most.

As a mom that was advised not to have her third, I can attest that it was well worth it.

:previous: Whatever they're smoking at the DM, can I have some of it, please. :star:

Catherine has certainly grown beautifully in her royal role as wife, mother and future Princess of Wales/Queen. She's doing a wonderful job and there's so much more to come from her and her official roles.

Posts about writing to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been moved to the Letters to Royals thread.

Very sensibly, they have chosen to travel at a time when traffic should not be too bad, though roads in Norfolk can be notoriously slow.

Victoria Arbiter @victoriaarbiter · 8h 8 hours ago
William has official royal engagements scheduled later this month & it's possible Kate will attend Trooping the Colour in June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom