General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they shouldn't bother?

Who wants to answer letters from a stranger anyway? I think people are lucky to get a standard acknowledgment.

(Same with those people who write to film and television stars; I saw a show once which showed all the letters at some warehouse in Burbank being answered by studio employees. The celebrities never even saw them. ) :lol:

I understand the desire to want to write to the royals. The royals have fans and pretty much exist due to the publics love for them. The problem is the Royals receive a great deal of letters on a daily bases, if you're going to write them, you better make sure your letter stands out and very unique than the rest.

Although, sending them letters for Christmas, Anniversaries and congratulating them on the birth of their babies are pretty much useless, imo. You're going to get the same reply pretty much every time.

Also, to write to the royals personally, I think you have to address it to their private secretaries. I think the letters have to be specially marked. Especially if you're sending them an invitation.

Last edited:
Yes we saw several pics of this (hand holding) when they were in India. They are fairly touchy feely really...he often puts his hand on her back or around her shoulders...and she often puts her hand on his arm or leg etc.

LaRae

They've got two kids, so there's some touching.;)

Yes, I know. I'm just saying these people touch. They try to keep things professional when in public, but once in a while we get a glimpse into their love and affection for each other. They're also a little shy about what they have.

Actually, I think William and Kate, like Harry, prefer to keep their personal and private lives out of the public domain. Sometimes though, those rare glances and body language does show us a little bit of how they feel about each other.

Yes I agree Osipi (and Dman) ...they do try to keep their private lives very private and I think it's a good thing.

LaRae

Who is Kate Middleton? What a ridiculous article. PDA tells you nothing. Looks, body language, and especially "leaning in" tells you a lot more about couples and co workers, friends, etc. relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom