General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a lot of people get joy out of collecting these type of dolls. To each their own, their not hurting anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree.

There's lots of celebrity dolls, and dolls for Kate, William, Diana, etc.
So why not George and Charlotte?

They are probably in Tussaud's by now, so what is the difference?

I find collector dolls a bit creepy but they are meant to be on display so I say each their own.

These anatomically correct dolls though that look like George and Charlotte are different. They are meant to be played with, like American girl (price wise) or cabbage patch. And I find that bizarre.

I don't see the point of owning such creepy dolls. it is a bit morbid IMO.

We all have different hobbies we are on this forum about royal family's there are lots of people who would think we are creepy or crazy. What's it matter to us what others spend their money and time on.

Emily Nash ‏@emynash 1h1 hour ago
W on George & Charlotte: "No broken bones yet, but they're trying. Running around, pushing things, jumping. Please tell me it gets easier."

Emily Nash ‏@emynash 1h1 hour ago
#PrinceWilliam: "Charlotte is very easy, very sweet, but all the fathers say 'just you wait, when you get to nine, 10, 11, they go crazy'."

I'm impressed that the article actually stated that the embroidered title on Kate's was incorrect. That has to be a rarity at the Daily Fail. ;)

Personally, I don't think these robes are something that the Cambridges would normally go out and buy but I can imagine that they are oh so very soft to wear and comfy. If they do wear them, its putting a gift to good use.

However, Princess William of Wales is still wrong because William lost the of Wales when he got his Dukedom. The gowns were wedding presents so the Dukedom of Cambridge wasn't announced until the wedding day so I can see why they went with Princess Catherine on the gown.

Great pics! Charlotte is looking more like George in that one.

LaRae

They are indeed lovely photos of the family having some fun, and photographed by a Press Association photographer!

Lovely photos, such a beautiful family.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
PA Royal Photographer John Stillwell was invited to take the photographs of this happy family moment.

Excellent photos. Love them.

DailyFail
:

State secret: 'Work-shy' William and Kate take the kids on their first skiing holiday – but only reveal it when it’s over and won’t tell you where they’ve been
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took Prince George, two, and 10-month-old Princess Charlotte on first ski holiday
Young family flew out to a secret location in the French Alps amid a media blackout to protect their privacy
William and Kate invited just a single photographer who took a small number of posed pictures on the brief trip

Just too adorable. The morning news program in Toronto is talking about the photos right now.

The presenter said the Cambridges are the most beautiful family she has ever seen lol

Last edited:
Not defending rebecca english...but most journalist don't make the headline...someone else does...

It's nice to see little Charlotte. She is so cute but I can't see the family resemblance. I don't see Catherine's or William's features.

Just too adorable. The morning news program in Toronto is talking about the photos right now.

The presenter said the Cambridges are the most beautiful family she has ever seen lol

Yes - at the head of the half hour morning news here too. It's nice being in the US, because our talking heads tend to simply enjoy the nice pictures!
Squeeeeee! That Charlotte is almost beyond cute in those photos. Teeth.

As some of us here suspected the Cambridge's chose a ski holiday this year instead in Mustique. They must have flown using a private jet (possibly from the duke of westminster) to go completely uncover otherwise there would have been some rumours the last few days but it has been quiet.
Nice that they got to enjoy a holiday in the french alps without being hassled by the paps

very precious pictures, i am glad they shared. i hope they do so more often, it will decrease media interest in getting paparazzi shots.

I think that little Charlotte continues to have blue eyes like her father, William (in the photo of them two together), and George boy is so cute with a red cap. Catherine looks wonderfully. A lovely and jubilant family. I am happy they had a chance to enjoy winter holiday without the press knowing, and they release photo by their choice. I support William and Catherine by doing thus.

As some of us here suspected the Cambridge's chose a ski holiday this year instead in Mustique. They must have flown using a private jet (possibly from the duke of westminster) to go completely uncover otherwise there would have been some rumours the last few days but it has been quiet.
Nice that they got to enjoy a holiday in the french alps without being hassled by the paps

Harry was able to holiday in France earlier this month without being spotted. Sometimes you just get lucky

Charlotte looks like a female version of her brother in that photo and, judging by her eyebrows, she may turn blonde as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom