General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still... that photo looks totally photoshopped IMO... George is too "rigid", and the body doesn't seem belonging to Kate...

This is damning with faint praise and is a nasty article where this woman lists all the things wrong with Catherine (in her opinion) and then says leave her alone.

Please do not take this at face value. There have been other articles today (I've seen them in the Independent and Huffington Post among others) really going after Platell for being a hypocrite. That's spot on.

DM body shames women all the time - they haven't changed.

Still... that photo looks totally photoshopped IMO... George is too "rigid", and the body doesn't seem belonging to Kate...

it looks like a legitimate picture to me, and the article mentions kate was dressed in a black jumper, and george in a blue one, which matches the picture - it looks like it was someone who was visiting the museum who caught it with a phone from a distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
people who write like...it is more of a reflection of themselves and their insecurities rather than then the person they are criticizing.

Even DM readers were calling her on her hypocrisy. If she doesn't realize that she is really transparent then she is not a very smart person.

The Press

Amanda Platell is a hypocrite, but she is far from the worst in that paper. A large part of British journalists are liars who sais/write untrue things, because there are good stories. And as Tony Blair said in 2002 ''after I became Prime Minister, and I became more familiar with the royal family, I realized that all this nonsense that the press writes about is not true.''

The British press is going downhill when it comes to good journalism, being reliable and impartial, but when it comes to being biased, vicious and nasty they are on top. The press shall of course be critical and tough, but not like this.

People on the web

And when it comes to the trolls on the mails comment section/web, they are sick, and have nothing good to say about anyone. They are bullies. People have the right to not like Kate and criticize her in a respectful way, but that is not what they are doing.

Kate is warm, charming, spontaneous etc, and she does a great job. People on the web should take a note.

I was a bit surprised myself when I read her article. Normally she don't hide her hatred towards DoC.

A number of posts have been removed as off-topic - fashion is to be discussed in the fashion forum, within reason however.

Comparisons to Diana are also off-topic, and will continue to be removed in the future.

Last edited:
Comedians including Harry Hill and Peter Kay plus the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have helped a schoolboy write a joke book in memory of his grandads.

Tom Heyes raised £840 for charity after writing to 45 celebrities asking them to contribute a gag - including William and Kate.

And the response was phenomenal, with staff at Kensington Palace sending two pages of jokes on behalf of the royal couple.
Read more: Kate Middleton, Prince William, Peter Kay and Harry Hill help schoolboy's jokebook raise cash for charity - Mirror Online

Reminds me of William in that pic.

LaRae

So, after all it was not a photoshopped photo! It looked so strange to me... LOL

George is certainly a beautiful little boy. I would say "angelic looking" from that picture however from certain reports I would guess that would not be an appropriate description of him. Haha

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 4h4 hours ago
#OnThisDay 5 years ago, Prince William announced his engagement to Kate Middleton. Time flies!

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 4h4 hours ago
#OnThisDay 5 years ago, Prince William announced his engagement to Kate Middleton. Time flies!

And in that time, they married, acquired two residences (KP and Anmer), as well as two children, and seem well on their way to establishing their royal/private routine. Well done! :flowers:

That would be too cute

Emily Nash @emynash
The #DuchessofCambridge said she wants to sign #PrinceGeorge up for @UKScouting and #PrincessCharlotte up for the Rainbows group for kids

Last edited:
George is probably another young William, lol. I can imagine their house is very lively.

William describing George & Charlotte-
#teamgordons

That second Gif (with the 'George?' subtitle) is a moment when Diana just jumps out! :flowers: William does not look like Diana at all imo, but in that head movement he made there, with the look in his eyes, I could see a Diana-resemblance pop out.

That second Gif (with the 'George?' subtitle) is a moment when Diana just jumps out! :flowers: William does not look like Diana at all imo, but in that head movement he made there, with the look in his eyes, I could see a Diana-resemblance pop out.

Every time I see William and Harry, I see Diana. William has a lot of her mannerisms, IMO. She's not totally gone.

Every time I see William and Harry, I see Diana. William has a lot of her mannerisms, IMO. She's not totally gone.

His facial expressions are nearly identical to his mother's IMO but his gestures remind me more of Charles.

His facial expressions are nearly identical to his mother's IMO but his gestures remind me more of Charles.

I agree. :flowers: I am now seeing it, especially with the sometimes pursing (and skewing) of the lips, a very Diana 'face'.

The excitement of a visit from Father Christmas is all-consuming for every toddler... even one who’s third in line to the Throne.

‘George will be bouncing around like a rabbit,’ his father Prince William has revealed in a rare personal interview. ‘If I get any sleep on Christmas Eve it’ll be good!’

The Duke of Cambridge explained that George would be ‘extremely bouncy because he’s suddenly worked out what Christmas is all about’.

He added: ‘So that will be two children, one who suddenly appreciates Christmas, which could be quite challenging. But I’m looking forward to it.’

William made his comments to 24-year-old trainee journalist Sophia Kichou, who landed the big interview thanks to a promise the Prince made to her four years ago – when she was homeless.

On his 2011 visit to the Centrepoint charity, Ms Kichou told him she wanted to be a journalist and William encouraged her, telling her that if she achieved her dream he would give her an interview... and now that day has come.

‘So, you’re to Paxman me?’ he jokingly asked Ms Kichou when they met at his Kensington Palace home.

During their conversation, to be published tomorrow in The Big Issue magazine sold by homeless people, William let his guard down about fatherhood and his new job with the East Anglian air ambulance.
Read more: Prince George has 'suddenly worked out what Christmas is all about' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom