The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Majesty

she dresses much better now then before, what do you say?

Old 08-26-2003, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Sophie looks famous clothes because she makes creatives hats and clothes than Princess Diana and Sarah,Duchess of York i like her clothes and hats and also evening dress looks famous!

Sara Boyce

Old 08-27-2003, 01:23 PM
Nobility

She didn't wear the sherbert outfit to the trooping the colour. She wore it to ascot one year. I think her wedding dress was pretty, but just not fitted properly.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Nobility

The outfit above the sherbert suit was worn to the Order of the Garter Ceremony in 2002. The sherbert outfit was worn to ascot one year.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Nobility

If Prince Charles did take out a PR campaign against the Earl and Countess of Wessex, i haven't heard about it. I think they are getting on now that the Earl and Countess quit their jobs and are full working royals. I think that Sophie is becoming the very essence of style. Her clothes and hats are so amazing. She is much more stylish than she was when she first got married.
Old 08-27-2003, 02:23 PM
Nobility

I doubt the fact that Royal Insight said the Countess of Wessex recieved the family order was an error seing that that is the official website of the Royal Family. She probably recieved it during the Queen's 50th anniversary of the Coronation Honors. For the 50th anniversary of the Coronation, she gave honors to members of the royal family. Andrew, Edward, and Michael of Kent recieved the Royal Victorian Order. Alexandra recieved the Order of the Garter. Sophie must have recieved her family order along with the rest. It has been 4 years since her marriage.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:32 PM
Courtier

My word, Edward's plaid pants were ugly! :woot: Who chooses his wardrobe? And who chose his wardrobe on that particular day? My word..blasphemy!
Old 08-29-2003, 02:15 AM
Majesty

I think in the early years of her marriage, Sophie was her own worst enemy. She used members of the royal family to get ahead in her business. In other words, she was a name dropper.
She started to get along with the rest of the royal family only after disengaging herself from her business. She looks so much happier now.
Look back on April 2001 - Sunday newspapers featuring comments made by Sophie about members of the royal family. Now, I know that she did talk to the newspapers, but I cannot recall exactly what she said.
www.rexfeatures.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	334863d.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	14846  
Old 08-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Nobility

You can tell she is much much much happier. I think the family excepts her as one of their own and loves her. A sign of this is when the Queen gave her the royal family order this year. I read it on the official British Monarchy website this month.
Old 08-29-2003, 05:00 PM
Gentry

Great pictures!!! Sophie has found a great look for her! :flower:

Now folds the lily all its sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake. -Tennyson, <u>The Princess</u>
Old 08-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Courtier

Yes, I think she is so well-liked compared to Diana or Fergie because she behaves so much better. I mean, Diana had affairs, Fergie had affairs, they both got divorced from their husbands. Meanwhile, Sophie has been steadfast/loyal to Edward.
Old 08-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Nobility

Really? I hadn&#39;t heard that Sophie was so well liked compared to Diana or Fergie. By whom?

Maybe the queen has learned from her past mistakes and is trying a little more to treat Sophie like a human being.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:06 PM
Heir Apparent

well&#33;

Sophie never been had affair&#33; since she married to Edward in 1999.

But Diana had 2 or 3 affairs she had James and Oliver, Ruby player and Fergie had 1 affair Texas Billionaire the newspaper snap the billionaire who kissed Sarah&#39;s &#39;Fergie&#39; her foot&#33; in Talboids in whole England and magazine&#33; but Prince Andrew never knew it&#33; they later i found out Diana kissed James in People magazine but Queen unacceptable about daughter-in-law had affairs&#33; but Her Majesty never knew it&#33;

I read Diana&#39;s biographer said she had 3 affairs and Fergie had one too&#33; but Sophie none&#33; when Princess Diana&#39;s mother had affair when Diana was little girls her mom was away with another man then her dad won custody with four children&#33; Diana&#39;s parents got divorces in 1968&#39;s

Prince Edward and Sophie been trusted married in years but both never been affair with another people&#33; none&#33;

Sara Boyce
Old 08-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Nobility

I understand. The royal family like Sophie more than Diana and Fergie. This is very understandable.
Old 08-30-2003, 10:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by A.C.C.@Aug 31st, 2003 - 7:10 am
I understand. The royal family like Sophie more than Diana and Fergie. This is very understandable.
It&#39;s probably safe to say that if Prince Edward Ignored Sophie in addition to flaunting his mistress under her nose, that Sophie would find love and comfort with another man too.

Maybe it would be more accurate to say that Prince Charles and Fergie behaved like uncivilized animals, while Prince Edward and Sophie are able to show mutual respect towards each other.

There is no reason to make Diana&#39;s behavior equivalent to that of Fergie&#39;s infidelity.
Old 08-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by thissal+Aug 30th, 2003 - 9:49 pm--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thissal @ Aug 30th, 2003 - 9:49 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--A.C.C.@Aug 31st, 2003 - 7:10 am
I understand.&nbsp; The royal family like Sophie more than Diana and Fergie.&nbsp; This is very understandable.
It&#39;s probably safe to say that if Prince Edward Ignored Sophie in addition to flaunting his mistress under her nose, that Sophie would find love and comfort with another man too.

Maybe it would be more accurate to say that Prince Charles and Fergie behaved like uncivilized animals, while Prince Edward and Sophie are able to show mutual respect towards each other.

There is no reason to make Diana&#39;s behavior equivalent to that of Fergie&#39;s infidelity. [/b][/quote]
no way&#33;

sophie had another man&#33; she not tell her husband&#33;

when i read late Princess Diana&#39;s book said she had 3 affairs she had James and Oliver, Rugby player im not sure what rugby player name is&#33; and also Diana got kissed to James in People magazine when her mother had affair with another man when Diana was little girls her father won with custody of 4 children her mom lost it&#33;

Sarah, Duchess of York had one affair with Tex-Billionaire when he suck with her toes then found out in the newspaper many people read and people magazine also&#33;

im honest about that story but i never heard that Sophie had another man before&#33; but Queen never knew it&#33;

Sara Boyce
Old 08-31-2003, 05:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Sarah, Duchess of York had one affair with Tex-Billionaire when he suck with her toes
Wasnt the the toesucker someone named Bryant (John maybe?) and Steve the texas bilionaire was the dark haired man she met on holiday in Marocco? or I am wrong?
Old 08-31-2003, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Aug 31st, 2003 - 4:57 am
Quote:
Sarah, Duchess of York had one affair with Tex-Billionaire when he suck with her toes
Wasnt the the toesucker someone named Bryant (John maybe?) and Steve the texas bilionaire was the dark haired man she met on holiday in Marocco? or I am wrong?
I think John who been affair with Sarah, Duchess of York because he suck her toes in 1992 but the photographer snap it&#33; and her kids bring also&#33;

but Princess Diana got worse by 3 affairs than her mom had one&#33; when her mom had affair with another man but her father won with custody of four children because her mom not&#33; her parents got divorces in 1968 when Diana was little girl.Then later Princess Diana got kissed by James Hewitt but the photographer snap but both only she not bring boys&#33; I read People magazine i saw it&#33; that embrassment&#33;

but Her Majesty the Queen never knew Princess Diana had 3 affairs.

then later Prince Charles told Diana please bring boys but she refused but Prince Charles order separates then annoucement by December 1992 but she told her boys about her parents got separate&#33; but the Wales had no plans to divorces then later the Wales got divorces in 1996.

Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York got separate because approve of newspaper of another man who suck her toes&#33; both got separate in 1992 same Prince Charles and Princess of Wales then both got divorces in 1996 same Wales.

then later after Princess Diana had affairs and Sarah,Duchess of York&#39;s affairs but Prince Edward had girlfriend looklike as Princess Diana but its Sophie-Rhys Jones then both got annoucement engagement at Buckingham Palace its tradition then later both got married&#33;

please you understand about that story&#33;

Sara Boyce
Old 08-31-2003, 11:12 PM
Courtier

Yea, but can you honestly say that the Queen liked Diana or Fergie? Eh? Diana was one of the most popular members of the royal family. Fergie was never really liked, she was just that red-headed girl who tagged along with Andrew and mothered Beatrice and Eugenie. Phillip seemed to disdain both of them. I think they put a public facade with Sophie, make them think they like her more. Arrrrgh, crazy royals.

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, prince edward, sophie