Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 9: November 2005-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 377
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,729
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 400
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 363
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 282
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
thanks for pics

based on the pictures you just posted, I'd say Sopie isn't pregnant. Not unless it is a recent development, so recent she hasn't started showing! I wish them the best and I do hope they are able to have a second child, if that's what they want!

Well, there's no better response to the tabloid (and us alarmist fourm contributors) speculation about a pregnancy than showing up in a dress like this...

she looks fabulous and has spoken more loudly to these rumours than any words would have.

Eliza

i thought we had gone over this before. SHE IS NOT PREGNANT it was just a bunch of rumors that started to spread when she revealed that she would love to have more kids

Sophie

Okay, we now feel relatively sure, based on the latest photos, that she ISN'T pregnant. Just b/c some of us were still hoping that she might be, for her and Edward's sake, and since no official announcement was made one way or the other, you don't have to jump down our throats!:(

LONDON - NOVEMBER 09: Sophie, Countess of Wessex and Patron of the Dyslexia Institute, attends the Dyslexia Institute Awards Dinner at The Dorchester on November 9, 2005 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images

Attachments

• EN-56129288.jpg
    EN-56129288.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 412
  • EN-56129277.jpg
    EN-56129277.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 364
  • EN-56129281.jpg
    EN-56129281.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 338
  • EN-56129252.jpg
    EN-56129252.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 410
  • EN-56129271.jpg
    EN-56129271.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 355
While, I think the color red fits Sophie quite nicely, the dress is completely wrong for her...:eek:

It's ill-fitting and it's showing a bit too much with the sheer midriff and her black strapless bra...Brrr.

I'm very surprised (unpleasantly) by Sophie's dress.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone have the same feeling with me, but i think the Countess of Wessex's fashion she had worn this year seem a bit sometimes look weird and a bit "down" as well, as some examples like she wore the "satelitte" hat at Ascot, and some other times's clothes were also being criticised that look weird, while her new sister-in-law The Duchess of Cornwall seems more and more improving her fashion so perfect though i don't really like the Duchess but i have to say that the Duchess looks more and more elegant than the Countess at the moment.

wessextit.gif

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/11/11/sophiewessex/

A glamorous Countess of Wessex shared the spotlight with rock stars and entertainment legends......

Photos from Hellomagazine.com

Attachments

• wessex-dop1a.jpg
    wessex-dop1a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 445
  • wessex-dop2a.jpg
    wessex-dop2a.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 412
The Countess of Wessex looks for donations for Pakistan quake at Buckingham Palace

#1: Hello magazine

Attachments

• wessexpic.jpg
    wessexpic.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 483
Alisa said:
While, I think the color red fits Sophie quite nicely, the dress is completely wrong for her...:eek:

It's ill-fitting and it's showing a bit too much with the sheer midriff and her black strapless bra...Brrr.

I'm very surprised (unpleasantly) by Sophie's dress.

I have to agree with you. Red is a great color on her but the dress style is not the best.

Edward and Sophie in America in December

The Earl and Countess of Wessex will be in Florida in December 2005.
They will be attending benefits in Jacksonville and Naples. :eek:

I think that Louise might be brought along as this visit is techinically a private one - but I doubt that we would be seeing anything of her.

And Edward and Sophie will be in Monaco for Albert´s coronation...

yeah, you're right, but I have hope to see louise....

I think it is really great that Sophie acted as go- between between Tesco and Jordan Airlines. It is great that she is finding a way to get clothes and food out to the people of Pakistan before the winter comes.
Strange that only the Kuwait News carried the story. Actually that is quiet funny.

LONDON, Nov 11 (KUNA) -- The Countess of Wessex, the wife of the British Queen Elizabeths third son Prince Edward, issued an urgent appeal Friday for donations of blankets and warm clothing to help the victims of the Pakistan earthquake, Buckingham Palace said.

The Countess has joined forces with the Royal Jordanian Airlines and the major supermarket group Tesco to call on people to help the thousands of stricken families facing freezing winter conditions without shelter.

Among the items needed are warm children's clothes, good quality blankets, sleeping bags, jumpers, winter boots, woolly hats and gloves.

Members of the British Royal household have already collected a large amount of goods and will be helping to pack them ready to be flown out to the devastated region, a Palace spokesman said.

Tesco said that donations can be made in specially marked deposit bins at a number of their supermarkets around the country. The donations must be made before Thursday, November 17, in order to be transported before the winter snow falls.

"The Countess had an offer from Royal Jordanian Airlines to transport the goods for free so she enlisted the help of Tesco to collect and transport the items to the airport," the Buckingham Palace spokesman added. More than 73,000 people died in the October 8 quake which devastated the north of Pakistan and Kashmir. The British people have donated more than 32 million pounds to help the earthquake stricken area. (end) he.

Ugly Gail

Alexandria said:
LONDON - NOVEMBER 09: Sophie, Countess of Wessex and Patron of the Dyslexia Institute, attends the Dyslexia Institute Awards Dinner at The Dorchester on November 9, 2005 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images
:eek: IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS WEARING A TWO PIECES SWIM SUITE AND THE COVER YOU WOULD WEAR OVER IT.

Well I only can posted the photos in small version.
The Earl of Wessex takes the salute during the Remembrance Service in Sunderland Sunday November 13 2005.

Source: EMPICS
if somebody want the photos in big version I send in private way.

Attachments

• sophie y eduardo dia del recuerdo.JPG
    sophie y eduardo dia del recuerdo.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 690
Source EMIPICS (I only can posted photos in version small, photos of the queen, prince charles and camilla too)
Today
The Countess of Wessex arrives for the memorial service of Lord Brabourne, at Guards Chapel, Wellington Barracks, London, Tuesday November 15, 2005. The 80-year-old son-in-law of Lord Mountbatten, the Queen's cousin, died of natural causes after a career in which he produced or co-produced 16 international feature films.

2698616.jpg

Thanks lots Corazon, its quite strange the Countess wore dark blue while other Royals in black, but i think she looked quite elegant.I had a look at EMPICS before, and i couldn't look at the Queen's hat clearly but i think its a really strange and on eof Her MaAjesty's most silly hat:( .The Duchess of Cornwall wore her hat that she had worn to the Funeral of Sir Angus Ogilvy.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her hat! she looks lovely here.

PRINCE EDWARD AND SOPHIE WESSEX LEAVING MOSIMANNS RESTAURANT, KNIGHTSBRIDGE. 16TH NOVEMBER 2005

From brunopress

Attachments

• ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-3.jpg
    ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 317
  • ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-4.jpg
    ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 446
  • ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-5.jpg
    ED SOPHIE-MATRIX-32412-5.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 417
fanletizia said:
PRINCE EDWARD AND SOPHIE WESSEX LEAVING MOSIMANNS RESTAURANT, KNIGHTSBRIDGE. 16TH NOVEMBER 2005

From brunopress

those boots are a disaster! especially with that suit!

I think HRH looks delightful! I love those boots and her suit. I've always thought HRH is an elegant royal.

The red suit and especially the ruffled blouse is very Spring/Summer-like, and the boots are more wintery. The emsemble just strikes me as a clash of the seasons. I also don't like how the boots stops mid-calf. It is just not flattering. I think they will go better with a trouser-suite.

Incas said:
The red suit and especially the ruffled blouse is very Spring/Summer-like, and the boots are more wintery. The emsemble just strikes me as a clash of the seasons. I also don't like how the boots stops mid-calf. It is just not flattering. I think they will go better with a trouser-suite.

i agree. the leg visible between the top of the boot and the hem of the skirt is not flattered.

pollyemma said:
i agree. the leg visible between the top of the boot and the hem of the skirt is not flattered.

At the moment it is the height of fashion here in the UK. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom