Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 8: August-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt think that sophie was pregnant but the picture from the hello site above does reveal a big bulge there

It's weird. The first pic from hello! could made us think she is pregnant, yes, but the silhouette of her dress(empire style)counts for something here.

In the 2nd pic, it looks like she is hiding her belly, I agree.

Yup I was thinking of Zara Rhys Jones but I was blanking on her last name. She was the only other female that I knew would be there.

Oppie said:
Yup I was thinking of Zara Rhys Jones but I was blanking on her last name. She was the only other female that I knew would be there.
Oh, I didn't think about Zara Rhys Jones

I don't think her dress inappropriate, I think it is very feminine and ro my mind a lovely outfit for the occasion.

Sophie does not look pregnant to me, if she was I am sure she would be showing a lot more by this stage.

We saw her pictured what, nearly 2 months ago with what the press called "a bump". I thought it might just be middle age spread!

When they did not deny the pregnancy I thought maybe she could be. Now I would be shocked to hear she was.

The Rex Fetures has some new photos now, anyboday can make the photo bigger.

EmmieLou said:
I don't think her dress inappropriate, I think it is very feminine and ro my mind a lovely outfit for the occasion.

Sophie does not look pregnant to me, if she was I am sure she would be showing a lot more by this stage.

We saw her pictured what, nearly 2 months ago with what the press called "a bump". I thought it might just be middle age spread!

When they did not deny the pregnancy I thought maybe she could be. Now I would be shocked to hear she was.

Well, Hard to tell... if she is pregnacy or maybe little more weigh on her tummy... Most women had fat in the tummy.. same as me.. I am not sure.. so well better wait and see more months to come......

I would say she is not pregnant but it is not that important,she will know and when she wants she will say it....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find this photo from today.....for mi (and that is my persoal opinion) sophie not is pregnant, is VERY pregnant.;)

Source: EMPICS

Attachments

• sophie embarazada.JPG
    sophie embarazada.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 443
corazon said:
I find this photo from today.....for mi (and that is my persoal opinion) sophie not is pregnant, is VERY pregnant.;)

It is possible Corazon, but she still just could have gained a little weight. Let us wait and see. . . . . .

I don't think people should be critized for what they ware to a memorial service of thier own family members! Now days it becoming popular to where other colours, as the deceased didn't like black and or ask them not to ware black. Some people, as I do, believe a memorial service is a celebration of life, a time to remember the good times they had with the departed.

...well, not that this is a terribly weighty matter, but I do agree with Iowabelle and Alexandria -- in a church it is just not appropriate to show alot of skin. I felt that way about MC's dress for her last son's christening and I feel that way about Sophie's choice. I agree that to wear black or not to wear black is not such a big issue. My grandfather stipulated that we wear something joyful because he believed he had, had a wonderful life and wanted that celebrated.

CATS said:
I don't think people should be critized for what they ware to a memorial service of thier own family members! Now days it becoming popular to where other colours, as the deceased didn't like black and or ask them not to ware black. Some people, as I do, believe a memorial service is a celebration of life, a time to remember the good times they had with the departed.

Yeah I agree... same thing In three years ago My grandmother died and had memorial service.. I wore more like casual jeans and nice shirt I don't think it not need to critized to Sophie that way.. I understand thta sophie feel like simple way not wear black dress.. maybr her mother request no mouring or no wear black things..

karla64

I didn't realize it was the dress she wore to the PoW's wedding.

I don't object to her not wearing black, I would just as soon that people didn't wear black for me. I was just surprised she wasn't more covered up (and I usually like her choice of clothing).

Really I don't think its that revealing its it just the angle the picture was taken. I've lots of people ware sun dresses to church.

Thanks for the pictures liv and corazon, and i love the picture of Sophie hugged the Bishop before left, it was so emotional. We can know how close The Countess with her mum was, she looks really sad.I would like to wish all the best for Sophie and her family these times, and wish they can recover from this really sadness lost of their wife, mother, grandmother.
It's very hard to say Sophie is pregnant or not, if we say she is pregnant it can be true, but if we say not not it's also right, she does looks like pregnant with the belly, and i think Sophie seems of some signs of a woman's pregnant?(I'm not a woman anyway, i'm not sure) because i think she seems a little bit tired, it might be because of her mother's death and she looks sad.

corazon said:

i look pictures of Sophie but i think she is really pregnant im believe it! trust me

Sara Boyce

Touching Pic

This is the pic from Hello! and other places,
© Empics
Sophie and Bishop Peter Nott, who was a close friend of her mother.

Attachments

• wessex-dop1a.jpg
    wessex-dop1a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 316
CATS said:
i agree with cat that people shouldn't be critised for what they wear to a service of their own family. they know the person they are commemorate, they know the choice they are making.

Sophie looks pregnant to me. the tummy&the breast looks like pregnant woman's.

I think that Sophie is pregnant - and it really has nothing to do with the way she looks. Look back at pictures of Sophie when she was pregnant with Louise. She was a late bloomer and yes I know that each pregnacy is different, but there is other stuff that is really good pointers.
The British Press firmly believe that Sophie is pregnant, and the majority of them are not followers of the Mirror philiosophy. So I'm taking a guess that they either have been asked or are doing it out of their free will (it is a possiblity) to lay off Sophie and such rumours at the moment. It is very possibly that BP has asked this of them, taking into account Sophie's previous pregnancies and the illness/death of her mother.
The fact that the rumour has not been dispelled, also makes me think that she is. BP quishes rumours immediately, to prevent them running amok. This rumour has run and run and they are doing nothing about it. If Sophie wasn't pregnant they would have done something already. Because as it stands the world's press are reporting it as fact.
Than there is Edward's reaction, on asked about the rumour. He smiled and said "Oh, that. " Compare that to the reaction in 2000 about then rumours of a pregnacy, I believe it was. "Where do you get this stuff."

That's really sad about Sophie's mom. Sophie is not one of my favorite people. I've never been too impressed with her and Edward. But I don't like seeing people in pain. I cannot imagine the pain of losing one's mother. I thank my lucky stars I still have my mom, I love her so much. So even though I never liked Sophie much, I'm really sorry to learn that her mother has died.

ROYAL BUMP

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16141486%26method=full%26siteid=66633%26headline=royal%2dbump%2d-name_page.html
Looks like there is going to be more talk about likelihood of a pregnancy. IMO, the press probably choose not to discuss Sophie's condition instead of being asked not to. For one thing, after one miscarriage and difficulties with her first child, they may not want to risk being blamed if Sophie has problems this time. Also, they've got plenty of other royals to keep them busy lately.

Her pregnancy has still not been confirmed and yet they make sure they mention it in Sophie's thank you article. I wish they would let up on Sophie. When she is ready to tell us that she is pregnant (and if she really is) she will. We will have to be patient. She has a rough history with pregnancy and wants to be cautious.

corazon said:
I find this photos in COVER, sophie really look pregnant in the last holidays.

A few more images from Edward, Sophie and Louise's Tuscan holiday earlier this summer.

Source: Cover

Does anyone know who the woman is with Sophie in picture 4? Is that the former Catrina Skepper, once Prince Andrew's girlfriend and now married to an Italian Count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom