The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Earl and Countess of Wessex current events 7: September 2006 - March 2007

Welcome to the Earl and Countess of Wessex current events thread part 7

commencing 1 September 2006

Part 6, covering the period March-August 2006 can be found here.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Gentry

recent pictures of Wessexes?

Does anyone have any recent links to or photos of the Earl and Countess? I know they don't allow shots of Louise, for the most part, and understand why, but I rarely see shots of them, especially here in the States....

Old 09-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Aristocracy

hey did you see the ones on the last thread. well can you say recent? little time ago when they were on holidays but that are one of the rarely ones with their little girlie! i think there weren't newer ones were they?
Old 09-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Courtier

The Earl and Countess of Wessex joined the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh viewing cars particpating in the London to Monaco Jubilee Race.

Here are some photos from Royal Insight.

http://housewessex.tollfreepage.com/...cs/jubilee.jpg

http://housewessex.tollfreepage.com/...s/jubilee2.jpg
Old 09-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent

ROYAL OCCASION FOR ACADEMY OPENING

The World Snooker Academy will be officially opened on Wednesday with a visit from Their Royal Highnesses The Earl and Countess of Wessex.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know where I could find photos or articles of Edward's visit to Luxembourg?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Earl and Countess of Wessex visit the New British Red Cross offices

Royal blush as hectic schedule crammed in new developments across Sheffield were given the Royal seal of approval as Prince Edward and his wife Sophie visited the city yesterday for a string of engagements.
Their late arrival at Sheffield City Airport meant the Earl and Count-ess of Wessex were faced with a hectic schedule - with just minutes between engagements.

Earl meets snooker star at new academy

A new sporting venue was given the Royal seal of approval yesterday when the Earl and Countess of Wessex officially opened the new World Snooker Academy.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

COUNTESS AT WESTFIELD FOR LAUNCH OF MENINGITIS TRUST CAMPAIGN

HER Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex visited Westfield Primary School on Tuesday to attend the launch of an awareness campaign by the Meningitis Trust focusing on educating children about meningitis.

source - woking.co.uk
Old 09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Counts of Wessex and Prince Albert go to a charitable supper p

Prince Albert of Monaco went next to a Counts de Wessex to a supper of charity offered by the anniversary of the Prizes auctions of Duke de Edinburgo. The supper comprises of a series of the 50 celebrations that commemorate anniversary of the charity.

www.hola.com

More images from abaca

Old 09-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

sophie look great! I don't like the drees, but she look happy
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-18-2006, 02:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
sophie look great! I don't like the drees, but she look happy
Me too I consider the dress to be a bit strange , I think she already wore it once, but Sophie looks wonderful nevertheless. It's always nice to see Sophie and Edward together with Prince Albert. Thanks a lot for the pics!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Counts de Wessex, of visit in France

Counts de Wessex attended the inauguration of a new called seat Duke of Connaught in Beaulie, France. Sophie Rhys Jones and his husband, prince Eduardo of England, presided over the ceremony of inauguration of this seat in honor to the third son of queen Victoria of England.

from www.hola.com

Old 09-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Aristocracy

i think she wears quite strange things to all of the last three activities. mh she should think about her style but okay she s beautiful normally. :) thank you all for the new pics!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Both Edward and Sophie looked happy.Hopefully so does Louise. But it's right that the Countess's dress is not really nice, she could have worn better than that.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 09-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Article from HELLO
Sophie Wessex discovered the welcome was every bit as warm as the weather when she paid a visit to the French Riviera this week. The Countess was greeted by a large group of flag-waving royal fans when she and her husband Prince Edward arrived to kick off a festival celebrating cultural links between Wales and France.....
http://www.hellomagazine.com/travel/...wessex-france/

image from HELLO
Old 09-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince to open care home's extension

Prince Edward is to visit Leamington to cut the ribbon on a £2.3million extension at a care home for people with multiple sclerosis (MS).

Royal touch for Fontwell

A royal touch will be added to a race day at Fontwell Park racecourse next week. The Earl of Wessex will be spending much of September 30 at the horse racing venue.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Countess in red letter charity visit

The Countess of Wessex, patron of Disability Initiative, visits the Hampton Estate at Seale.
The charity was founded in 1975 and supports disabled adults in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire by providing a range of therapeutic services from its purpose-built resource centre in Camberley.

Old 09-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

"CAPTION: The Earl and Countess of Wessex attend the Mile Championship and present the trophy for the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes at Ascot racecourse, in Ascot, UK, on September 23, 2006. Photos by Nunn Syndication/ABACAUSA.COM"

Old 09-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Aristocracy

I think I like Sophie's hair the way it is now compared to when she had it longer!
Old 09-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

Sophie looks great in red, but that unflattering sheer dress does nothing for her. It needs to be burned! In contrast the red floral shirt with the skirt looks very nice, feminine, and appropriate.

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, prince edward, sophie