Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 7: June-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they pick according to where they are.

Charles seems to pick Lord of the Isles when he is making a visit in that capacity. Balmoral for at Balmoral usually (don't think that's a very attractive one, all that gray). I don't know when they wear Royal Stewart.

tiaraprin said:
What a lovely card the Queen send out last year!!! Kudos to her Majesty!! I hope there will be an addition to the picture for 2006 without troubles and complications!

Oh, where can I get a Balmoral collar and leash for my dog?? I wonder if they have ones for small dogs that I can put on my cat (yes, surprisingly, my cat is leash trained. She goes outside for fresh air, I am not letting her run loose!)

They have a collar for small dogs. Perhaps it could be suitable for a cat. :rolleyes: www.balmoralcastle.com/acatalog/pet_gifts.html

ElisaR said:
They have a collar for small dogs. Perhaps it could be suitable for a cat. :rolleyes: www.balmoralcastle.com/acatalog/pet_gifts.html

thanks for show that websites of balmoralcastle but i would like to shopping of balmoralcastle and also England shopping about collectors of British Royals but i hardly to search of shopping Soveniors about Royals but no there! if you have it? let me know about it

Sara Boyce

Tiaraprin, I am not sure of all the tartans the windsor men wear.
But we could start a list: Balmoral- ALL
Stewart-ALL
Duke of Rothsay- Prince Charles
Lord of the Isles- Prince Charles
Inverness- Prince Andrew
Blackwatch
I am going by memory.

CATS said:
Tiaraprin, I am not sure of all the tartans the windsor men wear.
But we could start a list: Balmoral- ALL
Stewart-ALL
Duke of Rothsay- Prince Charles
Lord of the Isles- Prince Charles
Inverness- Prince Andrew
Blackwatch
I am going by memory.

It is a good start!! Thank you CATS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom