Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 7: June-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the future engagements at the Royal Website since today,there is no of Sophie.I really hope really much new will come,it's really wonderful for Sophie and Edward,Louise,the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and Sophie's family too.

... Let's not jump to conclusions here :)... After the end of July, there are no engagements for Prince Andrew either ... does that mean he's pregnant?:rolleyes:

Regarding pregnancy rumours ... I wish the British press would just leave the Wessexes alone. It's a very personal thing and what pressure they are putting on them! It will happen when and if it's meant to happen, regardless of all our speculation!

Not that I know, but it seems like Sophie has problems getting pregnant. It seems too good to be true, that she's pregnant shortly after having that announcement made.

Good luck to them, they have had a rough time of it.

OOPS sorry to give you that impression. I actually thought that the people at BP would be asked by the press why Sophie had pulled out of the Britstol engagements and that we would be told what was going on, but we weren't.
I doubt that Sophie is already pregnant, as her engagement in Grimsby involved fish a lot of fish. I think that if she was pregnant they would have cancelled that trip rather than the other.
There could be numerous reasons why the Earl and Countess of Wessex's engagements are the only ones that haven't been updated. They could be waiting for confirmation of some, and the increase of security around the royals might suggest this. They might be going on holiday, they did last year at the end of July beginning of August. It could also be that there has had to be a lot of reschedualling of Edward and Sophie's engagements - they were suppose to be in London on the 7 of July and all those engagements had to be cancelled, so maybe they are looking for ways to fit them in.

There is lots of news about Sophie's trp to Grimsby: Here are the links

I am so glad to see from the latest photos that Sophie, the Countess of Wessex, has tried to stop looking like Diana, Princess of Wales. In my opinion, it's a step in the right direction, because she's a very nice looking woman in her own right. I noticed (and so did some of the news reporters) that early in her royal days she tried to copy Diana's hairstyle, clothes, etc. Not flattering on her, and only looked, I think, like she was trying to look like Diana. This is a refreshing change and I'm happy for her.

sophie like diana:confused: ????.............god:mad:

I'm not having a go at Diana because I liked her but she was never a beauty. She was really nice looking and exceptionally well groomed but her nose was large and her features a bit too broad to be a real beauty in the way that say, Caroline of Monaco was in her day. Sophie dosn't have Diana's height but I think she has a much prettier more delicate face and in recent years her style has improved dramatically. I think if she had the confidence to go that little bit further with her clothes she would look stunning. For example, I could easily imagine her in the turquoise Versace dress that Diana wore in the mid 1990's in Austrailia, but as yet we have still to see her in such high fashion.

Last edited:
diana IS a beauty. the most beautiful princess in the world.

But i think Sophie has her own style,she does not try to copy Princess Diana's style.

now yes, she have her style, but in the past she copy diana, many times.

What I mean is, Diana was not a classic beauty like Grace Kelly or Pricess Caroline. She could look beautiful but so can many average looking people when they are groomed well enough.

Is there a law stating that two people can't where red dresses that look simalier? Last I cheaked britian was a free county. Also diana and sophie had the same background (ie being scottish, irish, and engish) so of course they may have had the same features.

This is a thread for news and photos about the Earl and Countess of Wessex, not for posts about Sophie and Diana. Let's get back on topic, please.

Thanks.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Any news obout the wessexes?
i need to see louise, I cant wait any more!!!!!!

Last edited:
corazon said:
Any news obout the wessexes?
i need to see louise, I cant wait any more!!!!!!

Not just you corazon,all of us really want to see little Louise more.
I do not know too,Their Royal Highness do have any engagements these times,i have looked in The British Royal Website,actually over this August Their Royal Highness do not have any engagements,it's really different to last year.

This is kind of random, but I was using google and I stumbled across Mr. Blackwell's infamous best and worst dressed list for 2003, and I noticed that listed as one of the ten best dressed women of 2003 was the Countess of Wessex.

A link to the lists

i want 2 c louise as well. how old is she now? im sure shes very cute. we mite get 2 c her at christmas. She is living a very private live and i can respect that.

lady_windsor said:
i want 2 c louise as well. how old is she now? im sure shes very cute. we mite get 2 c her at christmas. She is living a very private live and i can respect that.

Louise was born on November 8th 2003.She will be 2 years old next November.Now she is 1 years and 8 months.

Attachments

• sophieCRUISE010805_300x450.jpg
    sophieCRUISE010805_300x450.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Oh my, she's a real cutie! Great to finally see her, how she has grown since we last saw her! But what is Sophie wearing.. Hm... :eek:

I think that she is on holiday,just wear what she feels comfortable,but do u mind of her belly?I do not want to talk more on the topic of sophie's pregnancy much,but it seems really....and also relating to the clothes she wearing.I really hope for the news coming.:)

Thanks so much for the picture HMQueenElizabethII!:)

It's so nice to see Louise - I know the picture isn't close up, but from a distance, to me, little Louise looks alot like her Dad.

I think that she is on holiday,just wear what she feels comfortable,but do u mind of her belly?I do not want to talk more on the topic of sophie's pregnancy much,but it seems really....and also relating to the clothes she wearing.I really hope for the news coming.:)

So do I...to me, it could be the wind blowing on her dress, but frankly I am now waiting for an official announcement;) ...

HA HA, I want see Louise and...........We saw Louise!!!!! :D :D :D
baby o not?

Attachments

• mmmm.JPG
    mmmm.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 226
She Is So Adorable!

Talk about asking and receiving, Ha, Ha.
Well we all got what we wanted, we have seen Louise. Now I just hope that this pesky photographer will leave the Wessex's alone, as a holiday in Tuscany is nothing to waste.
I think they are still there the whole week.

corazon said:
HA HA, I want see Louise and...........We saw Louise!!!!! :D :D :D
baby o not?

we have to wait for annoucement! i dont think Sophie would possible have baby!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom