Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 7: June-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, she is very skinny

I think she looks great. The outfit is a very nice colour on her. I think lost some wieght, but not too much. She does go to the gym, and her daughter would very active by now, so would be chasing lady louise around.

From Hellomagazine.com

Sophie in bloom at Girl Guides Garden Show​

The Countess of Wessex's work on behalf of the Brownies took a distinctly green-fingered turn on Wednesday. Sophie, who is president of Girlguiding UK, went along to Hampton Court Palace Flower Show to see an inspirational garden built by members of the organisation.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/07/06/sophiewessex/

She looks really lovely... :)

Attachments

• wessex-dop1a.jpg
    wessex-dop1a.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 338
  • wessex-dop2a.jpg
    wessex-dop2a.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 339
  • wessex-dop3a.jpg
    wessex-dop3a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 306
Last edited by a moderator:
The Countess of Wessex did a number of engagements in Kent today. Edward and Sophie's engagements yesterday in London were cancelled and will be reschedualed.

Copywrite: Kent Online

Attachments

• 21270_0_l.jpg
    21270_0_l.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Here is a nice one from Royal Insight from the weekend WWII commemorations

Attachments

• Insight_jul05_gallery_vevj2_large.jpg
    Insight_jul05_gallery_vevj2_large.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 442
That hat DOES NOT go with that dress. Sophie's Choice was a bad one again.

In my opinion i think the hat matches with the dress zeap.The Countess looks really lovely.Thanks for the picture claire.

TRH The Earl and the Countess of Wessex atteding the first Royal Garden Party of the Season:
Picture from Royal Insight:

Attachments

• WessexesGardenParty14thJuly.jpg
    WessexesGardenParty14thJuly.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 346
ROYAL ARCHIVE

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1015&Itemid=2

Sophie & Ed try for a second baby Written by Nigel Nelson, People UK Sunday, 17 July 2005
edward%20sophie%20full.jpg
PRINCE Edward and Sophie Wessex are trying for a second baby.

They want a brother for their first-born, 20-month-old Louise, and Sophie is determined to get pregnant before she turns 41 on January 20.

A close pal told The People: "Another child would make their happiness complete. But Sophie's biological clock is ticking away. She needs to get on with it."

Sophie has said: "I would like to have one of each." The couple believe they can conceive without the IVF treatment she had before getting pregnant with Louise naturally.

The tot was delivered five weeks prematurely by Caesarean in 2003 after Sophie collapsed at home.

She had a condition in which the placenta detaches from the womb - but docs say she can try again.

That would make 27 years of difference with the baby's cousin Peter Philipps.
Anyway, I hope they will manage. That would be great for Louise to have a brother (or a sister, who knows?)

I think it said that before her 40th on 20th January.So she 's already passed it.But i still hope very much that she can have another baby.

Sophie turned 40 already. Next year she will be 41.

I pray they are successful.

From elmundo.es

1121783923_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
' BRITISH' UNTIL THE GRAVE. It cannot deny it. Windsor looks and smile -100%. Prince Eduardo of England has passed last the two days seeding his enchantments in the Czech Republic, where he promotes a program of youthful interchange. Also he had time to visit Golf Club in Marianske Lazne, inaugurated by his ancestor king Eduardo VII one hundred years ago. (Photo: EFE)

I actually think this article might be a little behind. Sophie has cancelled her trip to Bristol with Edward on Friday. She's doing her engagements tomorrow, but cancelled Fridays. So I might simply be reading a bit

FROM CORBIS:
PREMIERE OF 'ROMEO AND JULIET' IN LONDON November 17, 1999
Original caption: Edward, Queen Sonja of Norway and a very cheerful Sophie.
0000360087-004.jpg

0000360087-003.jpg

July 19 2005 Prince Edward presenting youth awards in Prague.

Photo: Getty

Attachments

• 53256274.jpg
    53256274.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 53256275.jpg
    53256275.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 158
Sara ~ If you click on one of the pictures it opens a gallary of four pictures. In the 3rd picture the Countess of Wessex is in the middle touching the fish.

I just read in on a british website that Sophie is trying to get pregnant as she wants to have a baby before she turns 41 next year.

Her birthday is in January and it's already July, so, unless she's already several months into a pregnancy, and that's unlikely because she'd be showing by now, there's little chance of baby being born by January, unless it's severely premature.

marlene said:
I just read in on a british website that Sophie is trying to get pregnant as she wants to have a baby before she turns 41 next year.

I think there was an article posted by Claire about that marlene.Both Sophie and Edward are trying to have a new baby son before the Countess turns to 41 next year.
It seems like the Countess does not have much engagements now,she also cancels today's visit to Bristold with Edward,i hope some news will come.

I certainly wish her all the luck and best wishes and maybe in a few weeks we'll hear something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom