Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 3: May-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by duchie@Jul 28th, 2004 - 2:12 pm
Highstreet stores= Harrod's, Marks & spencers, etc...
Harrods would never be considered a high street store as it is an exclusive department store in Knightsbridge .. High street stores are usually the chains found in towns on the high street ... Marks and Spencers, Selfridges, among others but not Harrods.

Originally posted by Claire@Jul 28th, 2004 - 1:32 pm
I doubt that any of the royal's still shop in Harrod's. :sick:
Good point!

:woot: DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE COUNTESS BUT SHE DOES DRESS LIKE A OLDER WOMAN. SHE DRESSED HER AGE BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED.

Originally posted by sophie@Jul 30th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
:woot: DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE COUNTESS BUT SHE DOES DRESS LIKE A OLDER WOMAN. SHE DRESSED HER AGE BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED.
I must disagree. I think she dressed MUCH older before the marriage than now. Her style now is over 100% better than before the marriage.

I love that dress..She looks great. :flower:

Oh, How I wish she would do something with Edward's clothes. There are days I think that the Queen's son were born with suits on. :wacko: And when they do wear causal clothes they seem so uncomfortable.

I hope we get to see some pictures of Lady Davina's wedding today. Edward and Sophie are to attend.

I cant wait see the couples at wedding of Lady Davina

Sara Boyce

I'm afriad they didn't attend. The newspapers said that that they were going to, but they didn't. So no photos. :( :(

Sorry to hear the Wessex's had to miss the wedding. Did Princess Anne attend? I know she was supposed to, but after Zara's injury wasn't too sure if Anne would go.

Originally posted by duchie@Aug 1st, 2004 - 3:13 pm
Sorry to hear the Wessex's had to miss the wedding. Did Princess Anne attend? I know she was supposed to, but after Zara's injury wasn't too sure if Anne would go.
Princess Anne dont on the list the sky articles said and also HM Queen 2 because wanted low-key wedding.

Earl and Countess of Wessex cant go wedding i dont know that! maybe baby need mother!

Sara Boyce

p.s. mostly british royal families always busy cant attend have to do!

I was looking at the eys colour of members of the British royal family. And I noticed that Edward's eyes appear to change colour. I was thinking maybe he wears contacts, but it appears that they change perhaps due to the weather or his mood. I was told that part of Edward's left eye is GREEN.
Not wanted to step on everyone's toes here, but where did he inherit that from?

Last edited by a moderator:
That hat of Sophie's looks like a ship in full sail (well, apart from the feathers). This asymmetric look is getting a bit exaggerated.

No Edward will not be at the Olympics. Princess Anne is the patron of the British Olympic Team. Edward will attended the Para- Olympics that follows through, as he is their patron. Maybe Sophie will join him.

Sophie Wessex speaking

Do you have any links to hear the voice of Countess Sophie?

Photo op

I notice that Edward and Sophie are attending a gala Ball Extravaganza in aid of His Majesty Theatre, on Saturday. It should be a good place for some nice photos of the couple.

Diana with Sophie at Lady Sarah Chatto´s wedding in 1994.

Attachments

• diana and sophie.bmp
    102.4 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Are there pics of Sophie and edwaattend the concert at His Majesty's Theatre last Saturday?

Courtesy of the Glittering Royals MB. I believe Sophie has worn this fuschia pink dress on two previous occasions, one at an event in London and shortly after that at the Crown Princely wedding in Denmark.

Attachments

• 1093943189-1.jpg
    1093943189-1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 1093943189-2.jpg
    1093943189-2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 1093943189-3.jpg
    1093943189-3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 1093943189-4.jpg
    1093943189-4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 1093943189-5.jpg
    1093943189-5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 1093943189-6.jpg
    1093943189-6.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 196
Alexandria said:
Courtesy of the Glittering Royals MB. I believe Sophie has worn this fuschia pink dress on two previous occasions, one at an event in London and shortly after that at the Crown Princely wedding in Denmark.

the couple looks happy! i agree with you the Countess of Wessex wore same dress from Crown Prince Fred and Crown Princess Mary's Wedding in May 2004 im not sure the couple going on occasion? i wanted know?

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom