Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 2: September 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would William want to go to these weddings? None of his friends would be there, he's not close with the brides or grooms, and it's going to be a lot of boring dancing and speaking to him.

I am also wondering how come we don't get to see much of Prince Andrew. He is closer in line to the throne. I would think he should be just as visible as the Earl and Countess, shouldn't he? :wacko:

The Earl and Countess of Wessex at the gala at the Royal Theatre in honor of the wedding of the Crown Prince of Denmark to Mary Donaldson, May 13, 2004.

Not only did the Countess receive a new tiara, but also the Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with you, in the wedding she look much better. In the party she look like she fish live the bad. I like to see her wirh a new tiara

I just love the way the look together ...... :blush: I can't get tired of washing the pictures..............I got some pictures but I don't know what to do to show them to you guys.... help.

A few days ago a member ask me if i like to sign a Yahoo grup for the countess of wess. The probleme is that i dlete the message for mestake and now i don't have the adress. So if that cynde member can send me PM again????????

Sorry :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Her dress was a bit disappointing because she wore it so recently before and a different style would've been nice,also because the color of her shawl doesn't completent the color of her dress

Hi, can i ask why is the Earl not in unifrom for the wedding? He is a colonel of a regiment right?

Originally posted by Duke@May 16th, 2004 - 1:42 am
Hi, can i ask why is the Earl not in unifrom for the wedding? He is a colonel of a regiment right?
he not military anymore he quit! his brothers Prince Charles and Prince Andrew had it! and his sister Princess Anne had it! but his brother Prince Charles who is Colonel and Prince Andrew is colonel also i think so and Princess Anne is colonel also!

but Prince Edward would have special occasion for uniforms when in Iraq memorial services but he wores morning suits.

Sara Boyce

At the Chelsea Flower Show, The Countess of Wessex had a type of rose named after her. The white roses she carries in the pictures are The Countess of Wessex Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom