The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Pics 9.01.2007

Sophie, Countess of Wessex visits the Arlington Arts centre at Mary Hare School, Newbury, Britain - 09 Jan 2007

Sophie 1
Sophie 2
Sophie 3
Sophie 4

Old 01-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanks for the photos, Ice, it's nice to see sophie again.
she look some tried

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps she's pregnant again and is feeling dizzy/faint? It would also explain the clothes being tight.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

sophie is pregnant since august of 2005 when the mirror published in the front page obout the second pregnancy of sophie but never was true
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Heir Apparent

im sure if Countess of Wessex would have another baby or not because she had trouble with etopic pregnant because she been carried Louise and Sophie had collaspe at home they she had emergency c-section at hospital but Louise very prematures baby.

i dont know if she would able to have another baby or not if she will try get pregnant we have wait and see if got confirmed from buckingham palace finger my cross
Old 01-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

The rumours of possible pregnancy of the Countess of Wessex have been floating around since 2005. Since the Countess would have already given birth to her second child if there were any truth in the rumours, I think we can safely say they were false.

Rumours of her current pregnancy will be considered rumours, until they are backed by a trustworthy source. And this board's policy does not allow unfounded speculations.

Thank you for co-operation.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 01-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent

STYLISH COUNTESS OF WESSEX VISITS SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF

Pretty in pink, the Countess of Wessex hit all the right notes as she toured the musical facilities at a school for the deaf in Newbury, Berkshire this week.

Picture: Sophie
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Royal Highness

The Countess looks very youthful and glowing in the windswept photo. Perhaps she should consider chaning her hairstyle.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, visits the County Blind Society, Wokingham, Berkshire, Britain - 9 Jan 2007 :

Sophie 1
Sophie 2
Sophie 3
Old 01-13-2007, 03:52 AM
Nobility

HRH is looking fabulous and you can hear her on this link to BBC local news report on her visit to Reading FC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/conte..._feature.shtml
Old 01-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sophie Countess of Wessex opens the new Jubilee Walkway Plaque at Horse Guards Parade in London

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/GridNormal.fwx
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-20-2007, 03:29 AM
Nobility

I do belive that today is the birthday of HRH The Countess of Wessex...

Happy Birthday Your Highness!

I hope she has a wonderful day!
Old 01-20-2007, 04:04 AM
Administrator

Yes, you are right, servingsophie, it's her birthday today. Sophie is 42 today!

Happy Birthday, dear Sophie, and have a wonderful day!

I'm sure little Louise does have a sweet little present for her mommy, maybe a nice little painting..
Old 01-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

After Air Miles Andy, meet Expenses Eddie

Next weekend, the Earl of Wessex will be packing his bags - or having somebody pack them for him -in preparation for a nine-day tour overseas.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...die/article.do
Old 01-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

GGYA honored by royal visit

Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex and youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II, arrives in Nassau on Friday, February 2, to inaugurate the 20th anniversary celebration of the Governor-general's Youth Award

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/soc...9629939733.php
Old 01-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Courtier

The article in the Express contained many errors. I'll be suprised if the Duke of Edinburgh Awards or the International Awards Organisation don't complain to the MCC.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Edward to visit Florida

will the Sophie go with him?
Old 01-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCold
Prince Edward to visit Florida

will the Sophie go with him?
According to the British Royal Monarchy diaries, Sophie did not appear to take the engagements with him, Stonecold, i think the Countess is going to take some times off to be with Louise, as she appears doesnt have much schedule for Feb yet.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 01-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
According to the British Royal Monarchy diaries, Sophie did not appear to take the engagements with him, Stonecold, i think the Countess is going to take some times off to be with Louise, as she appears doesnt have much schedule for Feb yet.
may be sophie go with louise to the snow like the last year, since october sophie don't is working so hard as before. I hope she is well, may be some tried
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Pics 27.01.2007

Britain's Prince Edward takes part in the last pheasant shoot of the year on the Sandringham estate, UK on January 27, 2007. Photos by Nunn Syndication/abaca

Edward 1
Edward 2
Edward 3

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, prince edward, sophie