Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 11: September 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie, Countess of Wessex, opening the Heartbeat Education Centre at Southampton General Hospital, Hampshire, Britain - 21 Feb 2007

Rex Search Results

corazon said:
and sophie? she don't have any act? I think she will work 2 days in march

I think Sophie has became a royal housewife:flowers:

I never get tired of seeing pictures of Sophie. Does anybody know why Louise has to get an operation on her eye.

Sorry what's happening in Oslo?

The King of Norway is celebrating his 70th birthday. Have a look at this thread in the Norway forum.

How dense! Begging your pardon. I never knew Edward is attending, it is not listing in his engagements, perhaps it was a last minute thing, explaining why Sophie is not there.

Claire said:
How dense! Begging your pardon. I never knew Edward is attending, it is not listing in his engagements, perhaps it was a last minute thing, explaining why Sophie is not there.

They don't always list everything and I think the invitations have been out for a while. Maybe she just didn't feel like attending or leaving their daughter.

The Princess Royal and Tim Lawrence are also attending.

dues Sophie's respectives but she dont like to leave Louise because Louise is 3 years old and wanted MOM!

but Sophie wanted go with Louise during weekend when Edward away in Oslo,Norway for King's 70th birthday i dont blame Countess of Wessex what she wanted it.

I think so Sara, maybe Sophie decided to stay with Louise on the weekend instead going to Norway with Edward.But she backed to work yesterday, anyone found photos, i could not find yet.

No Sophie

it was so funny looking at edward in the arms of another women beside sophie at that birthday party.

an other woman? Do you have any pictures? ;) Or where did you see that? Thanks

It was Crown Princess Mary of Denmark...

=) Just saw it & posted a pic in the pic thread - here. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, Edward. I hope they had a wonderful holiday, I don't know if they went skiing this year. Either way I hope they had a wonderful time.

Does Sophie have any engagements coming up?

Maybe I missed something but she hasn't been out and about lately.

Closed thread

With belated Birthday wishes to the Earl of Wessex, it's time to close this thread.
The new (Part 8) thread for the Current Events of the Earl and Countess of Wessex can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom