Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 1: March-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who the godparents of Lady Louise are?

Stellad

Lady Louise looks more like her father.

Buckingham Palace press releases
CHRISTENING OF LADY LOUISE WINDSOR
8 April 2004
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY THE PRESS SECRETARY TO THE QUEEN

The christening of Lady Louise Windsor will take place at the private chapel at Windsor, on Saturday 24th April.
The godparents chosen by The Earl and Countess of Wessex for their daughter will be Lady Sarah Chatto, Lord Ivar Mountbatten, Lady Alexandra Etherington, Mrs Francesca Schwarzenbach and Mr Rupert Elliott.

Buckingham Palace press releases > Christening of Lady Louise Windsor

Here are the headlines. I haven't included the annoucement of Sophie's pregnacy as it is rehashed in all the other newspapers. I have also lefted out a horrible article about Sophie and how she will never be Diana. Sophie was described as the human form of grey and the goddess of dullness. Those who read the article will understand its omitance.:bang:

The Telegraph: Sophie defies the odds to conceive
News Wales: Pregnant Countess to view Wales
Banffshre Journal : A fine festival
Daily Express: The Queen's Favourite couple

The last article is interesting, although I disagree with most of it. Maybe it will make an interesting debate.​

Some other news ...
Edward, Sophie and Louise will be taken a short holiday from tomorrow till the 19th.
A number of tabloid journalists are making efforts to track down where Louise will be attending school in September. Apparently her name has to be on a list to start in the next school year, but no school is coming forward. I'm told that she might attend the same school as Margarite or Lady Helen's youngest. But so far no word.

Pics 3.+4.7.2007

The Countess of Wessex , who expects her 2nd child , pictured at the Royal Agriculture Show Royal Agricultural
Show in Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, Britain - 03 Jul 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Britain's Prince Edward at a Garden Party held at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh - 04 Jul 2007

Pic

Thanks to all for the new pics of Sophie. She seems to be "glowing". It was such wonderful news to hear that she's expecting again. I hope things are not as scary as they were for her with Louise.

I can't wait for the baby, on these pix she certainly looks very happy

today it happened that i came into a british store and i bought a hello, maybe sb doesn't know yet, that there's an article about sophie, edward and louise =D. well they just wrote about her pregnancy and how it went along with being pregnant with louise. they also showed some pics, one of sophie, the official louise-born pic and the one of edward carrying louise out of the ship last year.(it wa slast year, was it?)
what i didn't know was that sophie fell in 2003 on the steps, causing a pain in her back....
just to mention :)

Pics 19.7.2007

Here are some pics and an article about an official visit Sophie and Edward made last week: "..Prince Edward
and Sophie Wessex were blessed with scorching sunshine as they made Botanical Gardens the first part of
their tour of North Wales on Thursday morning.."

--> Link to the whole article with some small pics
Two additional pics:
Sophie 1
Sophie 2

Well, blazing sunshine is certainly an improvement from the torrential rains and flooding that have been plague-ing the rest of the UK! She looks great. Thanks for the pix!:flowers:

I really can"t wait for the baby. She looks very nice in red.

Edward's visit has been given the green light. He will visit Israel on the 5-8 July 2007. He will be be the first member of the British royal family to have official engagements in the states. Prince Philip and Prince Charles were private unofficial visits.

well july 2007 isn t really possible anymore, is it? =]

and does anybody know, what they are doing recently? any holiday pics i ve not found? :)
greetings

On Sunday, Sophie attended a Hockey game in Manchester, someone on the British Royal Message Board said that she looked lovely and really pregnant. Howver, no pictures have been found, if anyone see yet?

There is a pic at Elsie site - House Wessex the link is attached at the bottom of this message.
I just looked at it. I don't think it is a very flattering pic or a flattering outfit.

Could you post the link to Elsie's site?

Thanks.

That housewessex link never works for me. Can anyone shed any light on what I might be doing incorrectly I' d be really grateful.

She looks stunning, although not very big. Wouldn't she be bigger if she were due in December or January?

She looks stunning, although not very big. Wouldn't she be bigger if she were due in December or January?
I have HQ photos and she looks quite bigger already i would say, acdcl. She looks very nice seeing in HQs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom