The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Courtier

Has anyone read or heard from "reliable" sources that the couple want anymore children?

Old 05-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Has anyone read or heard from "reliable" sources that the couple want anymore children?
Are there any "reliable" sources at all???!!

I think the following article has not been posted before, it contains two little pics of Sophie visiting a new environmental project of school children on 1.5.2007: Countess digs deep for centre - Horrow Times

Old 05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I think the following article has not been posted before, it contains two little pics of Sophie visiting a new environmental project of school children on 1.5.2007: Countess digs deep for centre - Horrow Times
thank you =) oh, she wore her last-summer-favorite dress again

it is the one of the bp childrens party, isn't it?
Old 05-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney00
thank you =) oh, she wore her last-summer-favorite dress again

it is the one of the bp childrens party, isn't it?
You are most welcome And yes, I thought the same about that dress, but as to the small size of the pics I'm only sure up to 99%

Avalon, thanks for posting these pics, it's great to see Edward like that, laughing and having fun. And it's interesting to compare these two totally different men
Old 05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

sophie look great in the royal windsor horse show!
may be we can see louise like the last year
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Commoner

Question

Does anyone of any pictures of Sophie at this years Royal Windsor Horse Show?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Hello Patsy,

I'm sure, if they do, they'll be posting them in due course. Just be patient!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...a-12331-2.html
Post #31 by Avalon
Old 05-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Commoner

Thank you I found the pictures!

How many days is the Windsor Horse Show?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Google is your friend...

Here's the programme:

Royal Windsor Horse Show - Results
Old 05-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Commoner

Smile

Thank You once again!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
Google is your friend...

Here's the programme:

Royal Windsor Horse Show - Results
It appears that the royals all look so at ease and comfortable whenever they are involved in sporting events and especially with horses as they hold a special love for those animals.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Royal Family attended the third day of Royal Windsor Horse Show on May 12, 2007
do they always appear the first time on the 3rd day? sorry i am not so well informed, i never paid attention to which one it was, i just thought there 'd be more? thanks, lisa
Old 05-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Serene Highness

Is there any video of Edward's trip to the US?
Old 05-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Courtier

I think that it is just easier to go on the Saturday, as they work the Thrusday and the Friday.

This is the fourth RWHS that I have seen the Rhys-Jones' accompany Sophie. It is the first Edward has missed for years. Sophie really appears to have a good relationship with her father, brother and nephews - Oliver and Harry. I am still trying to figure out who the little girl is. Either way it looks like Louise got a Scooby Doo doll.

Edward really didn't look good on those photos of the fund raising with the guys from Everybody loves Raymond.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Courtier

Has Sophie recently got a new order from the Queen? Or can the Order of St. John's to represented twice on her outfit?
Here is a link
Yahoo! Photos - ceg_2002's Photos - ball1
If it does not work, look at Bruno press pics of the function of the Wax Livery guys. Look at a pic where she is standing full on. She appears to be wearing one medal - presumably the Jubilee one and two orders. The St John's is on the black ribbon but the one lower down? Or is it just odd as she is not wearing the black ribbon thing.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 12.5.2007

Here are two pics of Edward from getty: HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex speaks at the gala fundraiser for the Viewpoint School hosted by Brad Garrett and Ray Romano at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on May 12, 2007 in Beverly Hills, California:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 05-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the pictures of Prince Edward, Iceflower. He looks really nice there, somehow younger then usual.

Here are two pictures of the Countess of Wessex. They are from May 8 but I don't think there were posted before.

The Countess of Wessex meets volunteers involved in Mencap's WorkRight project which helps people with a learning disability find employment, 8 May 2007. ----->Picture
The Countess of Wessex meets employees and partner companies involved in Mencap's WorkRight Scheme in Canary Wharf, 8 May 2007. ------>Picture
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are both such Assets to The BRF
Old 05-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Thank you for the pictures of Prince Edward, Iceflower. He looks really nice there, somehow younger then usual.

Here are two pictures of the Countess of Wessex. They are from May 8 but I don't think there were posted before.
And a big thanks to you for the two very nice pics of Sophie, Avalon, they have not been posted before, but
she has worn that dress before. That's an aspect I really like about Sophie, one of many others of course..

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, prince edward, sophie