The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

The link in your previous post links to the most recent image added to the Isopix album. Thanks for uploading the image you were referring to. :) I think it's lovely that he takes her hand when they walk down those sort of carpets at Royal weddings. Lovely gesture.

Ps. Sydney, your icon is precious.

Old 07-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
The link in your previous post links to the most recent image added to the Isopix album. Thanks for uploading the image you were referring to. :) I think it's lovely that he takes her hand when they walk down those sort of carpets at Royal weddings. Lovely gesture.

Ps. Sydney, your icon is precious.
you're very welcome and i absolutely agree with you!

thanks by the way, i am a huge fan of that pic, uploaded it http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...350670-008.jpg and i love how the CoWe holds him at his hood

Old 07-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney00 View Post
you're very welcome and i absolutely agree with you!

thanks by the way, i am a huge fan of that pic, uploaded it http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...350670-008.jpg and i love how the CoWe holds him at his hood
I noticed that Sophie had been wrongly named in the Belga images too. How annoying. They did it with a lot of people, saying that the women next to the men were their wives when the guests arrived at the dinner seperate from partners.

James is such a cutie! He has the cutest cheeks you just want to pinch. :) I liked that Sophie was holding his hood to stop him running off. Adorable.

I am also a big fan of the Wessex family, they're one of the nicest within the British Family. They're a lovely couple as well, very clearly meant for each other.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Time for a new thread, which can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1279328 .

Closed Thread