Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 2: September 2007-February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 11.10.2007

Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, left, shares a laugh with Canada's
Governor General Michaelle Jean prior to their meeting in her office
in Ottawa, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007

---> Pic

Pics 11.10.2007

New pics of Sophie :flowers:

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, attends a World Sight Day Reception
in the River Room at the House of Lords, London, Britain - 11 Oct 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

She launched the World Sight Day 2007 Report. I tried finding a text of her speech. I didn't find it but here is a link I found interesting, all about the World Sight Day 2007 event, with info. on the programs and case studies that were included in the topic of the report.
http://www.v2020.org/page.asp?section=0001000100070010

Remind me when the baby is due? She looks about 7-7.5 months.

Remind me when the baby is due? She looks about 7-7.5 months.

December 2007 approximates the official pregnancy announcement.
Maybe the baby will be delivered during the xMas holidays, in King's Lynn. What a Christmas present! Princess Alexandra of Kent was also a Christmas baby, right? But this baby could be born in Norfolk, which might be a royal first. I'm not sure.

The Earl of Wessex has an engagement in Inverness today.
The Countess has two engagements, first at the Two Moors Festival in Ashburton, Devon. Secondly, the Countess will visit the cathedral in Wells, Somerset, as Patron of the Wells Cathedral Girl Chorister Trust.

Last edited:
Pics 18.10.2007

HRH Sophie, Countess of Wessex, pictured attending a gala
performance of 'Swimming With Sharks' in London, 18/10/2007.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Twins

Of course no one can really know, but having had a pair of twins myself I would be very surprised if Sophie was having a multiple birth. Most women are bigger with the second pregnancy, but with twins one is a lot bigger than Sophie appears to be in her 7th month.

I just saw the latest pictures of Sophie. Believe me, as the mother of twins, I can assure you she is not having twins. By the time you are this far gone in pregnancy with twins your arms are hanging behind you as you walk and your stomach is so far out you are waddling like a duck.

It is so nice to see her, she really radiates from happiness (don't know if my English is correct here)

Pics 22.10.2007

Sophie Countess of Wessex, whose baby is due in December, in her
capacity as patron of MENCAP attends the launch of 'In the Moment'
Tate Modern, London, Britain - 22 Oct 2007

Sophie has worn the dress before, some weeks ago and you can see
a big difference..:):)

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Wow ! Thats gonna be a cute Kid Ill bet.

definately!! wow, just about another 2 months ;)

a difference so if a boy will he he be an HRH / Prince /Viscount the first born with a subsidary Peerage and when he becomes Doe he will drop the Prince Part how does it go?

a difference so if a boy will he he be an HRH / Prince /Viscount the first born with a subsidary Peerage and when he becomes Doe he will drop the Prince Part how does it go?

I think that he/she will be HRH Prince/-ss in accordance with Letters Patent like Lady Louise, but if boy he will be known iaw the wishes of his parents as Viscount Severn, secondary title of the Earldom of Wessex. Legally HRH Prince or HRH Princess X of Wessex, but referred to in official statements from BP as Viscount Severn or Lady X Windsor, and if a boy, he will someday succeed to the Earldom of Wessex. And like Lady Louise, this child will have Mountbatten-Windsor on the birth certificate as per the parents' wishes, although legally as a descendent of The Queen in the male line, he/she is just known as Windsor.

She looks great in those pics she lookes so happy and well

god bless her she is great

Pics 31.10.2007

Sophie, the Countess of Wessex carrying out her final engagement
before the birth of her second child, attending The Farmers Weekly
Awards at Grosvenor House, London, 31/10/2007

I think we'll miss these pics of a happy and pregnant Sophie
during the next weeks..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Only a few weeks left, but I'm sure they all feel like years in the third trimester.

I think she looks great, so much better and healthier then when she was pregs with Lady Louise. I just hope they have an easier time then she did with Louise. She really looks radiant and happy:wub:

Wasnt Louise a few weeks premature?

Is that a new necklace she is wearing...perhaps borrowed from the vaults of BP? :flowers:

I think someone mentioned on this forum before...but does anyone else think it is possible that she is expecting twins? It could simply be the style of clothes she is wearing, but she looks larger than she did with Louise.

I agree with many other posters that she looks absolutely radient!

She looks radiant in this blue dress I can t wait for the birth

Yes, have to agree she does look as if she is bigger this time round than when she was pregnant with Lady Louise. She looks happy and healthy.

Stellad

Yes, she looks bigger than in her first pregnancy. Maybe twins?:flowers: Or maybe the baby has a different position in her belly?

I would really love it to be twins but I doubt it as she would be a lot bigger.
You are normally bigger with your second birth, especially if the first was the C-section. Remember Louise was not only premature she was also underweight. SO I intend holding thumbs, fingers and knocking whatever wooden thing I can find that this goes off by the book and like clockwork.
I'm hoping Sophie can still go to the Queen and Duke's Anniversary. Photos won't be the same without her. missed them terribly at the banquet on Tuesday.

I would really love it to be twins but I doubt it as she would be a lot bigger.
You are normally bigger with your second birth, especially if the first was the C-section. Remember Louise was not only premature she was also underweight. SO I intend holding thumbs, fingers and knocking whatever wooden thing I can find that this goes off by the book and like clockwork.
I'm hoping Sophie can still go to the Queen and Duke's Anniversary. Photos won't be the same without her. missed them terribly at the banquet on Tuesday.
YEah true, Claire, the couple did not have any scheduled engagements on Tuesday evening but i think Sophie may not want to spend the night sitting there, would cause her tired in last stages of pregnancy and also may not want to let Louise by herself. But well, still, i hope she could attend the Service of Celebrations for the Queen and Prince Philip's Diamond Wedding, it's a great milestone and it'not be great without Sophie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom