The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Courtier

This is a quote from a newspapers about Sophie's large workload and the title debate:

The baby will be the ninth-in-line to the British throne and will have the title Viscount Severn.

Ha, Ha, they have declared the baby a boy and changed the succession law in one short sentence.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Commoner

Wow.....she really...uhhhh filled out...her stylist needs to get her a new foundation.....and are my eyes decieving me or does she have a bad case of VPL in that red dress?

It also looks like she's got some swelling around her shins and ankles.

in all though 42 and pregnant.....she looks amazing......she's a better woman than me.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Commoner

Thanks for the pictures of Sophie. She looks lovely. I love the color red on her! She looks fantastic.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Aristocracy

i hope she will let her hair grow again like she did when she was carrying louise.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Today, Their Royal Highnesses, will join together again for engagements in Devon. Really look forward to the event, i hope we can have some great photos and seeing the couple again.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 09-20-2007, 09:36 AM

This has been quite a month for the Countess especially. It has been busy but great. It is clear from all of the pics of her engagements that she is bursting with joy and of course it all has to do with that little bundle inside her.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Courtier

Actually this is the normal amount of engagements for Sophie. We are simply seeing more pics as Hello! and the Daily Telgraph both put in request for shots showing bump.

There are new pics of yesterdays' engagments at Isifa
Old 09-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 20.9.2007

Here are the newest pics: Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of
Wessex visit a donkey sanctuary in Sidmouth, Devon, Britain - 20 Sep 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Picture link
Old 09-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Nobility

thanks for the pictures, I always love to see pictures of Sophie. She seems like a great person. I love the picture when the little girls gives Sophie a hug.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:36 PM

20 September 2007
Rex Features 1 Rex 2 Rex 3
Rex caption
...Sophie Countess of Wessex...visiting a donkey sanctuary in Sidmouth, Devon.... along with husband Prince Edward.... the happy royal spent the whole of the day with a smile on her face, something she has done ever since she confirmed that she was pregnant. The countess, who already has a three-year-old daughter, announced she was pregnant back in July.... The royal pair were given a guided tour around Sidmouth's Donkey Sanctuary by its founder Elisabeth Svendsen. The sanctuary's attached charity provides an on-site riding facility for children with special needs. During the tour the Prince and Countess was introduced to some of the centre's long eared donkey charges, as well as some of the special children who enjoy their attention. One shy girl certainly took a shine to the Countess; Holly Luker, aged 6, was at first too overcome with shyness to present Sophie with the flowers she was holding, but she was soon won over by the countess so much so that she was reluctant to let go of her after a hug. After their tour Sophie and Philip unveiled a plaque that commemorated their visit. Since 1969 the Donkey Sanctuary has taken over 12,000 donkeys into care in the UK and Ireland and has over 45 welfare officers who follow up reports of cruelty to or neglect of donkeys. Attached charity, the Elisabeth Svendsen Trust for Children and Donkeys, aims to bring enjoyment and pleasure into the lives of children with special needs and disabilities by teaching them riding skills.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she is wearing the best outfit I have ever seen on her
Old 09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Courtier

Definitely, also very happy and a picture of health.

Stellad
Old 09-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Most wonderful pictures, thank you Iceflower!

Motherly Sophie shows her expert touch with a shy friend

Meeting royalty when you're just six years old is bound to be a little daunting. But one shy little girl got a particularly bad case of nerves as she greeted the Countess of Wessex during an engagement at an animal welfare charity just outside the town of Sidmouth in Devon.

Pictures:
Sophie and the little girl
Smiling Sophie and the dunkey
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

At least we can be sure her smile is very sincere and heartfelt !
Old 09-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 25.9.2007

New pics of a lovely Sophie today :
Sophie, Countess of Wessex ,visiting County Enterprise Foods
and Worksop College, Nottinghamshire, Britain - 25 Sep 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

--> Gallery of pics from isifa
Old 09-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Nobility

The baby is due in December?
Old 09-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Gentry

Sophie looks so lovely. She seems like a really nice, genuine person. She is really glowing with her pregnancy. I can't wait for this baby to be born.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
The baby is due in December?
yes it should be born then
Old 09-26-2007, 12:45 PM

IBL has new pictures from Sophie's engagements yesterday, specifically the opening of Gibbs House, Worksop College and the visit to County Enterprise Foods. --> IBL Gallery
Old 09-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Nobility

She looks lovely! She is glowing!

I like her hair at the moment...looks like she may be growing it again.

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, prince edward, sophie