The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Courtier

Maybe it is because of her eyes. There had been the surgery earlier but nobody really could see her yet in close-ups to see if they are perfectely normal now, or if she still has problems.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Nobility

It was Prince Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I've not seen any evidence to substantiate this, but I've seen online chatter about the possibility that Lady Louise is developmentally delayed in some way. This happened to another Royal child at one time who was perfectly "normal." There weren't many pictures around of the child, and so there were rumours that there was something seriously wrong. Perhaps it was Andrew or Edward, I don't know. It was fairly recent in any case, perhaps in the last couple of generations.
He was kept out of the spotlight when he was young. People thought there might be something 'wrong' with him.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvr girl View Post
He was kept out of the spotlight when he was young. People thought there might be something 'wrong' with him.
No, it was Edward because they did not release any pictures of him right after he was born and the queen did not bounce back right away after having Edward, so they thought there was something wrong with both of them.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Nobility

Has anyone heard about little James' condition? I wish him well...and some well deserved rest for his parents.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 4.2.2008

Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, touring and unveiling a plaque
at the new Burns and Neonatal Surgery Wards at the Birmingham
Children's Hospital, Birmingham, Britain - 04 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 02-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Kudos to Edward! I think that visiting a children's burn unit would be emotionally draining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, touring and unveiling a plaque
at the new Burns and Neonatal Surgery Wards at the Birmingham
Children's Hospital, Birmingham, Britain - 04 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Commoner

After the Burns Unit he visited the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
Old 02-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy

But we have never heard if James has come home from the hospital? If not it must be a terrible reaction. But if he has come home why hasn't it been published?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbugman View Post
But we have never heard if James has come home from the hospital? If not it must be a terrible reaction. But if he has come home why hasn't it been published?
James was released from the hospital a long time ago, I remember reading that he was much better and his parents were practically skipping out of the hospital,
Old 02-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Courtier

Believe me: Any time people ask whether there will be some photos or other news published of little James (and his sister....) they´ll of late announce that the Wessexes are private persons and therefore might decide not to publish anything at any time....
IMO not at least to publish a tiny little photo of Peter´s engagement is a symptom for the British royals to keep away from the public more and more....
Old 02-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Louise and James can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, prince edward, sophie