Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
UKCountessofWessexArms.jpg

Coat of Arms of HRH The Countess of Wessex

Welcome to the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn current events thread
part 15

The previous thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ts-14-january-2013-december-2013-a-34365.html

Last edited:
A bit off topic - but until Zonk updated the thread, I had not noticed Sophie's Coat of arms. That Wyvern is too cool! I want one of my own. The blue is wicked and the scales rock some style. :flowers:

Hello, to all of You in New Year, a little bit of private post, but I have finally started a blog dedicated entirely to the Countess and work she does.
Hope it's OK to post the link, and hope you will enjoy my posts.:flowers:

HRH Countess of Wessex

PS. I agree, that blue is wicked!:D

I noticed her eye is more straight compared to last Xma.

Last edited:
This is wonderful news for Louise. I am so happy for her.

I am so glad for her it was a success. It's terrible when a pretty girl like Louise has such a distracting problem. I am sure she was self concious about it. Boy does she look like you Princess Elizabeth/Princess Margaret. The most of any of the Queen's grandchildren, IMO.

at last! and this surgery finally works the first surgery when louise was a kid don't work

Sophie was her magical self. She and children are always a magical combination. I want to try those cupcakes.:D

Lovely stories about Louise. Love Sophie with guides pattycake looks amazing YUM !!1and I love the boots on Sophie she is amzing IMO

Sophie was her magical self. She and children are always a magical combination. I want to try those cupcakes.:D

I'm still a part of Guides Canada & have my badge blanket still. If you or anyone else for that matter can help me get those badges for my Blankie, I will really appreciate it

I'm being perfectly sincere too. I'd love to be able to add those to my Badge Blanket.

Those pictures of Sophie w/the cupcake are priceless. Only a third of an inch more of icing and we might have had Sophie the yellow icing nosed Countess. ;)

I am so happy for Louise that everything went well and it worked this time. I have an eye that wanders, but no double vision or anything like it sounds Louise has dealt w/over the years. It'll even help w/her balance/walking, as I remember having to explain why Will and Kate had a Bridesmaid that weaved as she walked down the aisle in the Bridal Party to a few people. It's really going make such a huge difference in her life and really thrilled for all of them!!

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 4h
Prince Edward as Patron of the British Paralympic Association is set to attend the Winter Paralympic Games in Russia on 11th-14th March.

I noticed that her eyes had improved in December, when Louise joined her parents and brother at the Ascot Christmas Meeting. I'm pleased that the operation was a success. :) Louise is very sweet and reminds me a lot of Queen Mary's daughter.

My grandson had a similar eye problem, his first surgery was unsuccessful also, kids made fun of him, second one worked, now he sees a lot better but it was a very painful operation, glad Lady Louise`s surgery worked, she seems like such a sweet little lady, now she can blossom into a confident young lady. God Bless her!!

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 4h
Prince Edward as Patron of the British Paralympic Association is set to attend the Winter Paralympic Games in Russia on 11th-14th March.
Well, this answers someone's question on one of the Olympic threads about will/won't the family members who are on the Olympic committees avoid attending.

HRH The Earl of Wessex has been Appointed Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland 2014-

"The appointment, though only active for one week (General Assembly week) in Scotland, will involve Prince Edward sitting in the assembly as The Queen’s representative, reporting back to Her Majesty what has been said during the meetings. It was last made to a member of the Royal Family in 2007 when Prince Andrew was appointed."

Prince Edward appointed Lord High Commissioner for 2014 | Royal Central

It's because of my joke.
Rebecca who writes for DM tweeted "In other royal news, the Countess of Wessex is 49 today. Neither she nor Prince Edward have engagements in diary, so a private celebration", so I replied jokingly, even if they would had engagements we wouldn't read about them in DM.
So today, she tweeted to me that link saying, it's just for me :flowers:

Thanks Anna great that you keep all updated on the great Sophie .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom