Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Sophie smiling at the little boy is lovely. She is such a natural with children. In another life she would have been a learning disability teacher. :)

And as a former Learning disability student, I agree. If Sophie had been my teacher, I would not have wanted to come home!:lol:

Sophie as a special educator would equal some very, VERY lucky children. She has a gift, that's for sure.

Sophie as a special educator would equal some very, VERY lucky children. She has a gift, that's for sure.

Could not have said it better myself! I swear the two of us should start a school with her, Victoria, William, Catherine, and Rh.

I am sure we will find a couple of photos of Sophie's visit. If not, I am sure she had fun as skiing is FUN. I know the Wessex's normally go skiing every year, as I remember the photo of Louise about 6 years old with holding her ski poles and helmet on her head. :D

I'm not so sure... It's weird, she's in Meribel, at Ski Competition, second day, and none of press agencies is there? Either she has some very strict policy about her pictures, or I just don't know....

It is odd but the Winter Olympics' are also starting this week and that attracts a lot of press agencies, particularly this year due to them being in Russia.

Thanks for the video. Sophie's coat looks so toasty warm. I loved the snowball fight, how adorable was Sophie running away from it. I would have laughed so hard had she been hit in the face though....

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex was at St Thomas's Hospital today visiting she visits the Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) clinic. Sophie is Patron of the Charity DEBRA.

Getty Gallery

I love her purple pashmina. :)

Woah a whole album on the BRF website. :) Good job, Sophie.

I noticed she is without her engagement ring. Must be polishing day at Bagshot Park.

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex was out an about again today. Sophie was in Oxfordshire today visiting PACT, Parents and Children Today. She buried a century time capsule at Dorchester Abbey.

Rex Features

Demotix

I love, love, love, love her coat. I do not understand why one woman needs so many coats, but I love it either way.

What's In Your Handbag, Ma'am? A little girl asks Sophie what is in her handbag so Sophie kindly obliges. It's mainly make-up, apparently.

I also noticed, via Twitter, that Edward and Sophie will carry out joint engagements on his 50th birthday. I have no doubt the primary school they visit will definitely give him a card.

10th March 2014
ECW.jpg

The Earl and Countess of Wessex

Founders, Wessex Youth Trust, will visit Robert Browning Primary School, King and Queen Street, Walworth, London SE17.

ECW.jpg

The Earl and Countess of Wessex

Founders, Wessex Youth Trust, will visit the London Air Ambulance, The Helipad, The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London E1.

Last edited:
I love it! I bet Sophie would be a rather delightful companion for playing dress-up :D.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Anna, I was just reading your article on Edward and Sophie attending the dinners for The Worshipful Company of Gardener's and I had never read that little interview Edward had given before.

"I'm always getting grief from my other half because the ones we produce are too sharp!" in reference to the strawberries Bagshot Park grows.

That made me giggle! I love the term "other half". :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom